On The Brink... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Today has been a very interesting one for me. The past few years have been a roller coaster ride of energies, many of which I believe I'm finally able to consciously feel. While things have been building up to this time of unprecedented change, something tells me that we're literally "on the brink" and catching collective glimpses of our collective future through the fog of illusory chaos and confusion.

And a beautiful sight it is, indeed!!

Over the past couple of days, I've noticed a strong uptick in blog posts, channelings from resonant sources, and many "awakened" friends who seem to be feeling and expressing the same thing. Funny thing is, I'm dense as a rock when it comes to energy, but I'm actually feeling it too!

Here are a couple of example posts, and I also highly encourage you to have a look at Maryann's update on Operation Terra (below):

Our roller coaster has been clanking slowly up for some time now, and it truly feels as if we've reached the top, just before the real ride begins. I'm hearing the mechanisms starting to disconnect from the cars and I have a very intense feeling that we're just about to experience that slight moment of weightlessness before the cars start free-wheeling.

Oh boy...hands up high, folks! We're secure in our seats and it's time to get our excited screams on!

Yippppeeeeeee! Here we go!!!

:):ROFL:O.o:D:eek::((:-))s:p:nail<3<3<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
SG, are you sure you haven't been reading ahead in the script in your dream state?

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'm feeling excitement lately. I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. I've been feeling like "something big this way comes". Thanks for confirming these feelings, Stargazer.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I thought it about time I shared something that came to me while half asleep early morning 28th Feb 2016. I haven't altered it in any way. ,,,,,,, The tide is turning and will grow into a tsunami of which there will be no stopping. It will slowly gather speed and strength, eventually to crash down and completely overwhelm the corrupt order. All that is familiar will be gone, religions, banking systems, media. Communication will suffer greatly, we will have to rely on our insight and find other ways. Telepathy for many will quickly come into play. Not an few easy time but it will wash away the old way, giving mankind a chance to see things as they really are. Those who are already enlightened will find it an easier path, and some will be so shocked they won't know which way to turn. There will be those enlightened ones who will turn to help them. Also outside help will be available as all come to see the beauty of the universe, with all its diverse cultures and life forms, and, only love will prevail. The old order has had its chance, much time was allowed for those who rule to do so with love. There has been more than enough warnings, yes warnings, they know what will happen but have become so complete!y wrapped up in their own power, really believing they are invincible. They can see the tide turning but simply cannot believe it will affect them. They have held sway for so long, regarding humanity as worthless, just there for their gratification to be used to keep them in their luxury, and to be used in their disgusting, perverse proclivities. Prophesies a plenty have abounded, many of course made up to blind and confuse, but the prophesy of the end times is the one, that is all that matters, that love will rule, that humanity will have the opportunity to fulfill its true potential.. Not all will accept, a small minority will reject, but that is another story and does not concern us at this time. Disintegration has already started, all will slowly fall as the tide of consciousness rises. It will not take long at all, once a structure starts to crack under pressure, it doesn't take long for complete collapse.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for sharing that June. The only thing that could, in my opinion, affect communications like that is an EMP strike or a Coronal Mass Ejection. That would take us back! Interesting vision. When I have them I call them my waking up dreams and they are normally profound.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It is in that state of half awake when most of that kind of thing comes to me, but Im not always compelled to get up and write. Over the years I've often thought how much we rely on technology, particularly computers, I've thought it only takes something from the sun, by what you say that must mean a Mass Coronal Ejection, or something electromagnetic, and we are f-----. I wonder if our telepathic powers would automaticaly power up, perhaps we should practice. o:)o:)

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It is in that state of half awake when most of that kind of thing comes to me, but Im not always compelled to get up and write. Over the years I've often thought how much we rely on technology, particularly computers, I've thought it only takes something from the sun, by what you say that must mean a Mass Coronal Ejection, or something electromagnetic, and we are f-----. I wonder if our telepathic powers would automatically power up, perhaps we should practice. o:)o:)
Have you heard of the Carrington Event June? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

I believe if it happened today, we would be in very serious trouble. But you may well be right, our psychic gifts would burst into action so we could survive.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
No I haven't heard of the Carrington event, I will explore that subject, thankyou for the info. Pod.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I agree with Pod, in that I feel those who are "awake" and conscious of the change will suddenly discover their own abilities, long hidden. I also see the tsunami as one that is energetic, rather than literal. My feeling is that this new energy will flow in, touching everyone and everything--causing extreme agitation and discomfort in those of so-called "lower vibration". The majority of humanity however, those who are generally caring and positively oriented, will suddenly realize that the only path to our future is one of cooperation, unity, and respect for ourselves and our planet. Everyone will suddenly understand that we are not alone, that we are spiritual beings, and that we are all in this together.

Whatever rough spots there may be will be quickly overcome--perhaps through the sudden release of suppressed technology (for "free energy" and healing) and/or cooperation with our star family after a full disclosure.

In whatever case, I'm excited for this "Shift", "Event", or whatever anyone may wish to call it to happen. I liken the unfolding of all this to the opening of a bud on a flower or the stretching of a new butterfly's wings--we have no idea of the wonder we're about to experience until it begins happening!

As the folks on the Suspicious Observers website always like to say, "Eyes open. No fear."

:)

Reactions: June, Lila and Pod

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Stargazer. Yes I agree with you that it is an energetic tsunami and nothing will be able to stop it. I probably should have explained that words werei coming to me so quickly that I missed a few before I could start writing, but I knew it was about the consciousness of mankind rising and changing everything. I feel there must be something else at the same time though, perhaps something electromagnetic as Pod suggested. It is exciting wondering what experiences are coming our way.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It is in that state of half awake when most of that kind of thing comes to me, but Im not always compelled to get up and write. Over the years I've often thought how much we rely on technology, particularly computers, I've thought it only takes something from the sun, by what you say that must mean a Mass Coronal Ejection, or something electromagnetic, and we are f-----. I wonder if our telepathic powers would automaticaly power up, perhaps we should practice. o:)o:)
If you have a dog or cat, you are probably practicing every day.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)