Oh dark mother- a poem/song (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
While in Glastonbury, working with the shadow in a medicine-woman training we were walking in a spiral formed path in the dark for five hours, a great challenge for conquer fears and also rising part of ourselves that sometimes are hidden because of daily life with all things which needs to be done and such as that. Facing the dark parts of ourselves, how to stay with pain and not to run away chasing the light because its the easiest choice, demands work and confidence I feel. Meanwhile a poem/song came through.

Oh, dark mother

Oh dark mother, oh in the upper-world, oh in the lower-world and here, bring us home.

Home where the stars reside. Home where our souls are found, we are the stars inside, the goddess alive.

She sings in the wind, she cries in the rain, she dances in joy,

she dances in the darkest night and pain.

When we feel so cold , swimming in our pain and tears, you see with the owls eyes, through darkness and fear.

When we are feeling lost you are still wise and strong, you live inside and you can take different forms

Oh dark mother, oh in or hearts and souls, oh in our pain and joy, come bring us home.

Home where the stars reside. Home where our souls are found, we are the stars inside, the goddess alive

Oh in deepest night, helps us conquer our fear, dark mother, warrior, you shine from inside.

She sings in the wind, she cries in the rain, she dances in joy,

she dances through the darkest night and pain.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Now you need someone to put your magical words (and very wise words) into a tune that will spill off the mouths of many, many people. Someone who strikes just the right note.... and existence will provide that someone.

OP
Anna

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Hailstones Melt, thank u. Luckily i have someone who can tune it. I can send you when its finished but will take some time.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
with the shadow in a medicine-woman training we were walking in a spiral formed path in the dark for five hours, a great
I loved the poem but what I think really worked well, also, was our introduction as it helped to show where it came from and why.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Now you need someone to put your magical words (and very wise words) into a tune that will spill off the mouths of many, many people. Someone who strikes just the right note.... and existence will provide that someone.
And maybe someone with great skill at sketching (scenes like tramps holding pineapples) who can show the poem as a picture;)

OP
Anna

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I think that what you said Laron, is something that i might include as a phrase in the beginning as then we understand as you say, where it comes from and it creates a more grounded feeling as now there is this dark mother and suddenly we are in the stars:D but where it happened was not in the stars but on long hard walk in the dark. I like to think about texts in this way as something which can change in details from its origins. The essence is still there but it becomes more enriched. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)