Journal OBE Validations (gathering evidence) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
During my 'earlier' years on several AP/OOBE forums I had noticed that from time to time 'skeptics' or insecure projectors and doubters asked questions as to the 'realness' or 'proof' of AP/OBE etc. While we can discuss what is 'real' and our perception of reality anyway I was more practical in my response an started a collection of verifications via OBE from several forums and other websites, later I added a few examples I stumbled across in literature too. It grew steadily over the years but I stopped a while ago.

I used it often in the past in forums as a link to provide to show that verification is also possible via AP like it is for Remote Viewing and NDE-related OBE. Note that it does not cover the many pieces of evidence by NDE or RV, it's solely focussing on OBEs.

AP validations happen more or less unsolicited, 'accidentally' / 'incidentally', unless you do them planned and on purpose like you do it with Remote Viewing all the time. I did it once in a more planned fashion with a playing card validation - and it worked (!). However I did it from the Astral Void and not from a Real Time Zone (OBE) projection.

So the most have to do with reporting and confirming what has been witnessed in the physical before from an OBE projection state. However, other kinds of evidence are tackled too, for example with APers doing paired explorations and confirming to each other what they experienced or with APers meeting 'dreamers' and they also confirm it. Another example is a projector appearing 'like a ghost' to an awake and physical person. Another intriguing type of validation is the "etheric" body projection with producing raps or any other kinetic affects in your room, which is a thing that famous author Sylvan Muldoon wrote about, too. A few examples of AP from people under hypnosis are added too.

Note that this collection / page has not been updated considerably for many months or even years and that some of the source links do not work anymore, but that does not matter since the text is always as an original quote on this one page. It used to be on another separate website but now I transferred to this site (as an only blog entry). Maybe I will start updating again one day, but that is not sure. It is already long enough with many examples. I also wrote an introduction there a few years ago.

I put up the website which it is on now in order to promote my future book(s) on AP. But this project has been put on ice now due to other projects taking up the time and many periods of long dry spells :(( - not that I completely 'unlearned' projecting, but it seems that I was just getting too 'grounded' by my daily struggles and problems, so they happened less frequent or even stalled completely.

Btw. H. Connrad is yet another pseudonym and not my real name. Namewise I do not let myself out of the :bag (yet).

I am certain this collection it is a good read and you can use it to show it to other people who might be interested to learn about gathering evidence. Without further ado, here we go:

http://astral-seminar.weebly.com/blog/validations-for-obe-english

Have fun reading (it's quite a lot).
O.o:D

If you like, of course you can add your own validations here in this thread. I might add them one day to the list when I find the time in my busy schedule of projects again.
o:)

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I consider this an important thread for people, especially those who have not had a direct experience, so I have gone ahead and pinned it to the top of the board. ^ Thanks for sharing and thanks for all the time you have put into the collection!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I did it once in a more planned fashion with a playing card validation - and it worked (!).
I thought about putting a card on top of the refrigerator where I could not see it physically and then in meditation, float into the kitchen and look at it. Is that what you mean?

OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I thought about putting a card on top of the refrigerator where I could not see it physically and then in meditation, float into the kitchen and look at it. Is that what you mean?
This is too limiting. You can use any piece of furniture to put the card on.
;):D

Seriously, yes, exactly that, just for me it's not during meditation but astral projection, but I assume you mean the same because you can project during meditation (I envy you, because I can't <:):) ) ?

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)