OBE to a planet being terra formed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I've read about people being in a "void" in NDE's. I can picture it too. Is your void the same as that?

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've read about people being in a "void" in NDE's. I can picture it too. Is your void the same as that?
Can be reached from NDE-OBEs and 'normal' OBEs alike.
You must be a very good writer to have attracted comment from 'well-knowns'.
Not really. I am on Robert Bruce's (AstralDynamics) and Tom Campbell's (MBT) forum. You can pm them from there. I had the email from Buhlman from his website and he answered. I had Kurt Leland's email from a book but we already knew each other from forum conversations on the Astraldynamics forum where he was a member for a while, but not anymore since its move to a new platform and it also has generally declined a little (for me).

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm working on the VOID article now, but it might still take lots of time. Lots of sources. Lots to sort out. Quite some work, need to shorten it anyway.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Looking forward to your article, Sinera. You've done some great writing on these topics sharing your experiences.

Love the discussion above and feel like I've learned lots from it. There are so many nuances! The definitions can be tricky, the process of coming to shared language and concepts rewarding in the sharing. So much of it is 'beyond words' which makes the task both gargantuan + vitally important from the start. It does seem, Laron, that there are experiences that make/leave varying degrees of impression upon a person/soul though I never thought to categorize them as you do above. A part of the process of learning that I love is gaining mastery over the various things I can do and this RT has played a big part sometimes when someone made a suggestion of a 'I never thought of that' kind that I tried and that shifted the picture for me<3

I'd loooove to do the 'group thing' you describe CrystalSong. Sounds amazing!

They are lovely experiences Lila. I do them more as a touristy thing, just because getting to experience other cultures is so fantastic.
But I do do it in the course of my work sometimes to help people meet their Spirit Guides and Team or to find an event in past life which is affecting this one and so on.

This past week I've had three groups approach me to do Talks. An NDE group, the Society for Scientific Exploration and an inquiry from XO which is a group about all things Extra Terrestrial. I'm to choose the topics, OBE seems a nice fit for a couple groups. I have a series of drawing that the groups made after the OBE's which are fascinating. I'm thinking about a PowerPoint with the talk maybe.
Here's a few reporters on a trip we did. The objective was to see our lives before Earth incarnation. This is multiple people drawing what they saw on the same planet of one of the group members life-before-earth-incarnation. (Damons world is being shown here, but some reporters also put Gabe's world on the same page)
I'll put up pictures here and you all tell me if a talk with drawings of a few of the trips would be something that would interest you to hear about in a public speaking engagement.
Thoughts?

Sorry some are sideways, I can't seem to get them upright. :/img032.jpgimg029.jpg

img026.jpgimg034.jpgimg033.jpg

Reactions: Linda

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I truly appreciate the back-and-forth in this thread, principally because it shows we all have more to learn, and that learning arises from differences, and differences cause [transitional] angst. Y'all keep it up - this is headed in a great direction!

This group with the pictures above has studied a lot of forms of OBE and Astral travel, some liked what I did, some prefer a more immersive experience. Which I totally understand of course. The way I do it is very quick though, a whole group can arrive in just a few moments, whereas Astral travel and Lucid Dreaming take a lot more prep. There are other forms as well, not sure there's a definitive list anywhere that exactly explains all the forms of travel that's accepted by the majority. The names for the types of travel seem to change every few generations as well. Oi Vie! lol

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Reactions: Lila

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Th
CS,

Just to illustrate further what I said above: Take for example a look at the amazing Princess Jeannee. I think this is what you people are doing at least in a similar way?

She is really 'there' or (imv) rather brings it 'here' to her surroundings, like she's walking on a holodeck at StarTrek. No matter how you see it, she is thus really 'in' the scene.

In many vids she also uses all senses like viewing, touching, smelling, hearing and even communicating telepathically with alien beings or humans of the target (in the past). So it is 'remote sensing' actually.

The presentation by Farsight is a bit 'theatrical' but this should not divert from the great performance. Remember: as usual in RV she does not know a thing of what it is about! Just a meaningless number code given. Target could be anything such as a sack of rice falling over in China. ;)

(starts at 8:09 with Princess, warning: it is also emotionally intense as you can already see by the thumbnail)

:cool:
e first video reminds me of what I see when having conscious AP during deep meditation

Reactions: Sinera

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I too am loving this discussion. I have really , till now had no interest in trying AP or any other form of astral travel. I keep finding myself reading about it thu all thru my life so maybe spirit is guiding me there. Part of me is saying "your alive! enjoy doing it, plenty of time do do that when you leave this carcass behind" Yet all your travels leave me wondering if I should be doing this....

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The first video reminds me of what I see when having conscious AP during deep meditation
This is why I believe that generally what you call your astral projections are rather more like the experiences decribed by CrystalSong, as Laron also described it:

A kind of meditative remote viewing or channeling, maybe a kind of angelic remote vision viewing/channelling, ;) ... or however we could call it (don't know exactly, taxonomy isn't really that easy for vision/meditative experiences in my opinion).

You might remember we also had this kind of discussion back then early this year in the now failed Doorway Method teaching thread, done by Shu-Man with my help.

You, me and Laron (who agreed to me) argued about that what you do isn't OBEs/APs at all, just like CrystalSong's RV experiences described here are not APs/OBEs in the strict sense but rather immersive (group) remote viewing.

I did not read in that Doorway thread there anymore after my last post then, so I don't know how it ended and honestly I did not care as I wanted to avoid further arguments. I'm tired of it.

And I also do not want to repeat it here or argue with you or anyone about it in any way. Therefore I will not answer any objection / reply anymore here.

I decided it's best again to let go of these things and let it be. (After all, I recently finished a new song with lyrics about letting go & detachment, so me and my buddy 'ego' should pay attention to it myself then, after all. ;))

Therefore let's just agree to disagree, Henda.

Doing that is always okay and never wrong.

Peace.
o:);)

I'm getting this error when I go to the link above: Table './ap1_astralpforums/smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
It's up again since yesterday. The Astral Pulse was crashed for a few days because the Admin was on vacation or so. It did not happen the first time, unfortunately. The Pulse is not in the best state anymore. Moreover, as the out-dated forum software over there also shows, it is a real dinausaur. ;)

It exists already since 2002, it was founded by OBE teacher/author Robert Bruce who then left after a while due to disputes with other members. He then sold the domain to Adrian (today's Admin) and went on to establish his AstralDynamics website (including forum) named after is most famous book. I'm a member on both forums since 2010.

Actually, since all these forums lack a bit of direction and motivation in my view, I am in the first stages of developing my own OBE/AP discussion forum, the Out-Of-Body-Boards (OOBB). I've already started a repository of informative posts, e.g. about the most important experts/teachers/authors on OBE.

It might start in early 2019, don't know exactly when. See my signature for the link.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I too am loving this discussion. I have really , till now had no interest in trying AP or any other form of astral travel. I keep finding myself reading about it thu all thru my life so maybe spirit is guiding me there. Part of me is saying "your alive! enjoy doing it, plenty of time do do that when you leave this carcass behind" Yet all your travels leave me wondering if I should be doing this....
http://out-of-body.boards.net/
:cool:;)o:)

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Apage is bookmarked Sinera. Lemme know qhen you get going. As for the arguements they make no sense to me. A "rose by any other name will smell just as sweet." IMO it's simple. I sit in my chair, or lie in bed. I make the intent to leave my body and go somewhere. Whats to argue? Lets talk about where we are going and all the wonderful or not so much, places and folk we see. It's a big universe that cannot be covered in a half life we have left to see it all. I equate it with starting in New York and ending in San Fransisco walking the entire continent with all the experiences in between. Being something of a foodie and somewhat athletic I'd love to hit every restaurant, arena and ball park in between. Then live to tell about it.

As for the arguments they make no sense to me. A "rose by any other name will smell just as sweet." IMO it's simple. I sit in my chair, or lie in bed. I make the intent to leave my body and go somewhere. What's to argue? Lets talk about where we are going and all the wonderful or not so much, places and folk we see.
I'm with you Puckster, we can call it anything, I really don't care. I DO care about having the ability and the ability to take friends and soon-to-be friends with me on these jaunts into other realms. The things we see, the experiences we have, the conversations afterwards and how our minds expand...that's pure gold! It's the DOING that is sublime, not the name calling. :)
Yesterday during a healing, I took a gentleman to a little place I found on a previous exploration, it has giant Nutritional - life force energy Vats. He actually fell asleep on the way there but his Angels and Team helped me get him into the vat anyway. We immersed him in it during the healing work, I went in briefly but it made me sort of spiritually or energetically drunk so I had to pull out after a short refresher in the fluid.
He's had a few healings with me previously (4-5) but this was the first time I'd taken his consciousness out of body. When he came back his eyes were pretty big and he said "Wow, I went really deep and feel really altered. My body feels fantastic, today was very different than usual, what happened?"

I'd never cross pollinated healings with OBE's (insert your favorite word) before, but yesterdays experiment looks very promising! There will be more of this in the future!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)