OBE to a planet being terra formed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Recently I took a client on an OBE, he very much wanted to do this but had lots of fears around leaving his body. I assured him he would enjoy the journey and it would release his fear to face it and have a positive experience. OBE can make us face our fears around bodily death and see that there actually isn't an issue, Consciousness is a stream of energy and awareness whether in a body or not.

After cleansing and purifying his and mine auric fields, opening chakras and raising our frequency to match to a 6th dimensional landing zone we were ready to go and dropped into Theta state and looked for the vortex for traveling.
Having taken many people and many group on OBE excursions now I was very curious as to what kind of landing zone our combined frequency would get us.

Soon the vortex dumped us out on a planet under transition, changing from one form to another. There were scraggly plants just beginning, but lichen and algae's and other unidentifiable rudimentary plant primarily ruled still, breaking rocks into soils and adding more complex gasses to the atmosphere to support later more evolved life forms.

Soon we noticed a rock spire, several of which dotted the landscape, were not actually naturally formed, but manufactured to appear as towering spires. This drew us to investigate and we discovered inside the pillar a type of glass (?) pod seething with liquid life, microbial life. It was staged there for another stage of the planets development. The Pod/vat was large, the size of a modest Earth house in suburbia.

This led us to notice a tall structure looking a lot like a Mayan pyramid and we crossed the valley to it and discovered a drilling well of some sort which was boring a deep well into the planet crust to allow a certain type of gas to rise to the surface and create a more sophisticated atmosphere. This gas, whatever it was would have eventually made its way to the surface naturally, but an off world species had drilled these wells every 5 or so earth miles across the surface and those pods in the rock spires seemed staged for release when the atmosphere reached a certain standard.
We studied some of the control mechanisms in the blunted pyramid which tracked and monitored the surface and gases but could make little sense out of the information there. It was fascinating looking at it all.

For a moment I saw a reddish purple being who was poofy like the pillbury dough boy step in from another dimension to adjust some controls, but when it sensed me watching it took one step backwards into whatever dimension it came from and was gone.

While it was a simple trip, just observation really, it was somehow deeply satisfying to know there are planets being terraformed in the Universe, it satisfies some youthful hopeful part of me that keeps needing validation over and over again that we're not alone in the Universe.

The gentleman who for was wanting to over come his fears was over joyed at the experience and has since done multiple OBE trips.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For a moment I saw a reddish purple being who was poofy like the pillbury dough boy step in from another dimension to adjust some controls, but when it sensed me watching it took one step backwards into whatever dimension it came from and was gone.
Wondering how you all appeared/felt to that being?

Wondering how you all appeared/felt to that being?
Good question Linda, it was such a brief moment, that from a human perspective not much of an impression could have been formed, but who knows that capabilities of it's race?
And then there's the perception of time, for me it was a 3 second experience but for it perhaps it was a 15 minute experience? I've never seen anything that could just step out of space and then step back into it before, that alone suggests very special adaptation or time folding/bending abilities or space folding abilities.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We've got some in house experts here, as well. Laron has a couple of pinned threads on this board.

Reactions: Lila and Alain

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reactions: Alain

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Alain, feel free to create a thread with any questions if you wish to ask them on RT. We could perhaps make that into a pinned and dedicated thread for that purpose. I'm sure moderator Henda wouldn't mind and would love to also help when she has the time.

So far i had no concious obe i am aware off.

And today i learned a little piece more in the puzzke of knowledge
If you have practical questions of how to attain it or how to overcome hurdles, probs, fears etc., they/we now have a "Hotline" at the Astral Pulse. o_O

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/the_astral_pulse_hotline-t47606.0.html

Register and ask and some experienced practicioners will try to help you.

:cool:
We've got some in house experts here, as well. Laron has a couple of pinned threads on this board.

Alain, I learned through Remote Viewing. After about 100 Remote Views I started seeing the sites as if I was there. It got pretty full integration, one time I even came back smelling like temple incense and Nile Flowers!

Astral travel is different and I have no advice on it as I can only do it rarely and inconsistently. But Conscious Projection/OBE (what I do) can be learned pretty easily with a bit of practice and passion.

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Astral projection and OOBE / conscious projection is the same thing. What you are describing sounds like remote viewing CS.

Alain, I learned through Remote Viewing. After about 100 Remote Views I started seeing the sites as if I was there. It got pretty full integration, one time I even came back smelling like temple incense and Nile Flowers!

Astral travel is different and I have no advice on it as I can only do it rarely and inconsistently. But Conscious Projection/OBE (what I do) can be learned pretty easily with a bit of practice and passion.

Last edited:

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
So far i had no concious obe i am aware off.

And today i learned a little piece more in the puzzke of knowledge
Hi Alain

I will post an article about how I do conscious or not conscious AP. I really have different experiences according to the context (Time and place I astral project from). But for now keep in mind that you will need few things:
-Energy healing and meditation are the prep for a good AP to have a high frequency and be in a vibrational state
-Be more focused on the fact that you astral travel in all ways and that you don't remember but you are able to
- state that you will remember your AP when you are awake in the morning
-have a notebook to write down what you saw... with time you will no more need the notebook as the more you teach your memory to keep your adventures in your mind the more you will remember.
-there is another time to astral travel is in between 5-9 am you wake up and then do a meditation and state that you will astral travel after

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Laron
Astral projection and OOBE / conscious projection is the same thing. What you are describing sounds like remote viewing CS.
Initially it is Remote Viewing Laron, but after a number of trips it turns into very strong site integration. So much so that a person can return smelling like the site or even have bruises or burns manifest if they had something happen at the site that could cause bruising or burning. If you listen to any of the Speaking engagements by the original researchers (Indigo Swan, Lynn Buchannan, Major Ed Dames etc) of Remote viewing they talk about it becoming Remote Location Site Integration - its commonly acknowledged.
Once site integration level is achieved how can one tell the difference between OBE/Conscious Projection and RV? It appears to become the same thing.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
...they talk about it becoming Remote Location Site Integration - its commonly acknowledged.
I've never come across this before, if I have I may have not considered it related to OOBEs. Since I haven't achieved it when remote viewing, I can't compare or be helpful commenting about it and can only explain what a conscious OOBE is.

When you astral project—which technically is projecting out of body into the 5th dimension, not a dimension above that, so if you projected to another dimension you couldn't call it astral projecting as the astral is only in the 5th, which is why it's more commonly called OOBE now—your consciousness splits off into the astral body, and you are no longer aware of your physical bodies state, so all of your focus, and awareness, is on the new vehicle and location; it's like you are in another life/experience, completely detached/separated from where you just were. (You can use techniques to project beyond the 5th so you don't have to go to the astral.)

This can be achieved using exercises when falling asleep, and again using them in a lucid dream (becoming conscious you are dreaming and then projecting out of the dream), in can be spontaneous within a dream, and achieved through deep meditation (but not as common as the other ways, as it's rare people meditate enough and reach the right state for this). Some people have it happen spontaneously such as a near death experience and even through receiving a crystal bowl healing. Those on the path who reach a high level of progression, such as Tom Campbell, can project consciously any time he wants without a technique, just through thought, but simultaneously exist in more than one focus/vehicle, and this can lead to bi-locating if he attempted to manifest his form elsewhere on Earth.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I've never come across this before, if I have I may have not considered it related to OOBEs. Since I haven't achieved it when remote viewing, I can't compare or be helpful commenting about it and can only explain what a conscious OOBE is.

When you astral project—which technically is projecting out of body into the 5th dimension, not a dimension above that, so if you projected to another dimension you couldn't call it astral projecting as the astral is only in the 5th, which is why it's more commonly called OOBE now—your consciousness splits off into the astral body, and you are no longer aware of your physical bodies state, so all of your focus, and awareness, is on the new vehicle and location; it's like you are in another life/experience, completely detached/separated from where you just were. (You can use techniques to project beyond the 5th so you don't have to go to the astral.)

This can be achieved using exercises when falling asleep, and again using them in a lucid dream (becoming conscious you are dreaming and then projecting out of the dream), in can be spontaneous within a dream, and achieved through deep meditation (but not as common as the other ways, as it's rare people meditate enough and reach the right state for this). Some people have it happen spontaneously such as a near death experience and even through receiving a crystal bowl healing. Those on the path who reach a high level of progression, such as Tom Campbell, can project consciously any time he wants without a technique, just through thought, but simultaneously exist in more than one focus/vehicle, and this can lead to bi-locating if he attempted to manifest his form elsewhere on Earth.
True it can be first that we need techniques. So we will try to do them. I personally did not use a technique from someone else. I only tried to be more conscious of my AP during my sleep time. Then I was aware that I could leave the place I am sitting in to reach other dimensions. I let myself fly without any previous thought than being able to see and discover the space I am in. It needs a higher vibrational state and a very clean body.

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Once site integration level is achieved how can one tell the difference between OBE/Conscious Projection and RV? It appears to become the same thing.
This full immersion RVing seems to be what the people at Courtney Brown's Farsight are doing. Some of them also seem to be "in it".

https://www.youtube.com/user/FarsightPress/videos

Still also for me it is not OBE but sth different, yet also very cool. And it even leads to better validations. They did lots of evidence and corroborated each other all the time. Great stuff for sure.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Recently I took a client on an OBE, he very much wanted to do this but had lots of fears around leaving his body. I assured him he would enjoy the journey and it would release his fear to face it and have a positive experience. OBE can make us face our fears around bodily death and see that there actually isn't an issue, Consciousness is a stream of energy and awareness whether in a body or not.

After cleansing and purifying his and mine auric fields, opening chakras and raising our frequency to match to a 6th dimensional landing zone we were ready to go and dropped into Theta state and looked for the vortex for traveling.
Having taken many people and many group on OBE excursions now I was very curious as to what kind of landing zone our combined frequency would get us.
(I hadn't read your OP until now)

As a teacher of astral projection / OOBEs, for the average person it can take up to three months before they have their first experience, sometimes a lot longer. For me, it was six weeks when I first began. This requires daily exercises in preparation, including reality checks, and the person has to be very dedicated and make a number of changes in their lives to help increase the chances of having a conscious, or spontaneous, projection. Of course, some will find it easier and faster, but on average this is how it works.

So I'm not sure if you are using the right terminology here.

This thread may belong on the remote viewing board if this is a form of remote viewing—we just need some more information around what you and clients experience based on the techniques you use.

Reactions: Sinera
True it can be first that we need techniques. So we will try to do them. I personally did not use a technique from someone else. I only tried to be more conscious of my AP during my sleep time. Then I was aware that I could leave the place I am sitting in to reach other dimensions. I let myself fly without any previous thought than being able to see and discover the space I am in. It needs a higher vibrational state and a very clean body.
I agree, a high vibrational state and a energetically clean body is Most Useful!
Like everyone I have astral traveled and recall some of them, it's too hit or miss for me which is why I do OBE's. What Tom Campbell does is very easy for me and I can take whole groups of people on OBE excursions. (Presuming they are regular meditators and do self healing work regular, which is fairly common where I live)

We recently did another one, (last week?) 7 people were on it and we went to investigate why one of our members had an Alien technology gauntlet on his right arm that Psychics could see and describe and which once was visible in a photo taken of him as a young boy.
It didn't take long at all to trace it to the source, it was a life time before doing incarnation cycles on Earth as a human and he was a bi-ped in that life also.
The story is fantastic and I don't have time to type it all up today, but in that life he was selected/drafted as a sort of Super Hero or Avatar by his government to weld a very special technology to stave off an imminent alien invasion. The technology was tied to a crystal lattice under the surface of the planet and the gauntlet could put out a beam of energy sufficient to take out an invading ship.

Our team broke up into two groups of 2 people and one group of 3 people and we explored the whole story, from why he was chosen out of all the people on that planet, to how the society its self was governed and evolved with the crystal lattice from their dawn of being, to how the gauntlet was installed. I actually watched 3 surgery's that happened to install it, it was very complex and completely integrated into his brain, nervous system and arm, now wonder it still shows up on the etheric layer so clearly!

One group followed the effects it had on him to have to be the Avatar for his planet and save it from the invading race and experienced the withdrawal and weight of responsibility it was for him to have to save his whole planet and how he would make himself a Hermit between invasions to try and cope with having killed so many of another species and the toll it took on both worlds. He had been a highly morale and principled peaceful academic before being conscripted to be the Avatar.

Another group took the wormhole the invading race opened to fly their fleets through back to their home world to discover why they had chosen to invade a planet so far away which was a peaceful planet. Sad story there - all about scarcity of resources and desperate survival causing a last hope strike on a peaceful planet.

Anyway, perhaps my point here is that it's not that important the exact methodology we use to travel, but that there is great freedom in learning to do so, freedom which brings much peace around the idea of bodily death because we have experienced over and over again that Consciousness itself survives bodily death and even holds all it's memories of the many lives its had.
We continue.
That is the Great Gift that OBE/Astra Travel etc give us. First hand proof of the Continuity of the Soul.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Like everyone I have astral traveled and recall some of them, it's too hit or miss for me which is why I do OBE's. What Tom Campbell does is very easy for me and I can take whole groups of people on OBE excursions. (Presuming they are regular meditators and do self healing work regular, which is fairly common where I live)
What Tom does is astral projection / conscious out of body travel though, so when I mentioned his ability to do this instantaneously through thought, that is what he's doing.

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like this is something entirely different that you are doing, such as a guided meditation, and/or shamanic journey. Past life regression is similar to this, but you just go deeper depending on the method. A similar thing happens when we have our weekly distant healings, in-between using the methods we use to send healing we may be taken on a journey and have similar information come to us to validate the type of work we get up to as a group outside of healing each other.

Out of body means you are out of body, you are not still in your body with information coming to you through the third eye, visually, or having other senses pick up on details, even though you may feel your self elsewhere. Plant medicine can also bring you out of body, but that's a bit of a different experience to a true OBE/AP depending on the type used, your intentions and what the plants consciousness has decided is most appropriate to help you with.

(I hadn't read your OP until now)

As a teacher of astral projection / OOBEs, for the average person it can take up to three months before they have their first experience, sometimes a lot longer. For me, it was six weeks when I first began. This requires daily exercises in preparation, including reality checks, and the person has to be very dedicated and make a number of changes in their lives to help increase the chances of having a conscious, or spontaneous, projection. Of course, some will find it easier and faster, but on average this is how it works.

So I'm not sure if you are using the right terminology here.

This thread may belong on the remote viewing board if this is a form of remote viewing—we just need some more information around what you and clients experience based on the techniques you use.

Labels and terminology are always very tricky aren't they?

There's a point where we are all describing the same thing but from our own terminology, much like religions of the world are - also all describing the same thing but through the lens of their particular religion and in the words of their specific language.
Personally I call it OBE or Conscious Projection. However it does have some relation to full site integration achieved via Remote Viewing. What we do is accesses travel in what we refer to as the 6th dimension, in a preference of avoiding the 4th dimension which can be a bit icky at time.

Now in regards to the time it takes to learn, I couldn't say - I learned it spontaneously with the Awakening of Consciousness. People come to me to be able to do it because they don't have the time to invest in learning it on their own or whatever their reason is. And I just adore traveling with groups as so much more can be seen and taken in with more eye witnesses and comparing notes. (Doing it with Friends and New friends is the fun-est! Especially if there's good food to be shared afterwards!)

Basically if one person can hold the field and open the portal they can take a group through. Now whether the individual members of the group on their own or not is another story. I think they could with enough practice and dedication. It's highly likely all of us have this ability just as we have the potential to ride a bike if we have legs or to play a piano if we have hands - dedication and practice will take us to mastery and doing it without assistance.

Thanks for the video Henda, I think it will be most helpful for Alain and others!

Out of body means you are out of body, you are not still in your body with information coming to you through the third eye, visually, or having other senses pick up on details, even though you may feel your self elsewhere. Plant medicine can also bring you out of body, but that's a bit of a different experience to a true OBE/AP depending on the type used, your intentions and what the plants consciousness has decided is most appropriate to help you with.
Laron, I'm not sure you are reading my posts sufficiently. As I said " A person can return smelling like the site or even have bruises or burns manifest if they had something happen at the site that could cause bruising or burning." Making a jump can happen in just seconds with the intention to do so, once the brain is stilled. One simply disconnects the consciousness from the mind/body unit and travels in a second, most oftenly, to the location desired.

That would not be a third eye activation experience, pat life regression or Shamanic Journey. That's being at the actual site. While you may use different words than I do, please read the content, then I think it may become clearer for you and you can apply the terminology you're most comfortable with.

Reactions: Sinera

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Anyway, perhaps my point here is that it's not that important the exact methodology we use to travel, but that there is great freedom in learning to do so, freedom which brings much peace around the idea of bodily death because we have experienced over and over again that Consciousness itself survives bodily death and even holds all it's memories of the many lives its had.
I think it's really important in terms of how we have information come to us and have experiences out of body, as one way may be superficial, where another method can have much more of an impact on our consciousness and spiritual growth.

I've personally experienced many methods and consider true conscious OBE/AP to have the most impact on my being, with plant medicine coming in second and past life regression (when you go deep with such methods as QHHT or LBL) in third.

When starting out, it may be a good idea, depending on the individual, to take baby steps, such as a group lead guided meditation or past life regression (but a group PLR is very different to a one on one regression). From my perspective as a spiritual teacher, the end goal for me is that people get out of body on their own as that has the most impact, meaning astral projection/OBE.

There's a point where we are all describing the same thing but from our own terminology, much like religions of the world are - also all describing the same thing but through the lens of their particular religion and in the words of their specific language.
Personally I call it OBE or Conscious Projection. However it does have some relation to full site integration achieved via Remote Viewing. What we do is accesses travel in what we refer to as the 6th dimension, in a preference of avoiding the 4th dimension which can be a bit icky at time.
Trying to find what we are all describing is the hard part at the moment! O.o:D It's important we have common terminology on the Forum though, so we can better understand each other, however, the terminology I use is what is common in many published books on the topic of AP/OBEs. Ideally we should have a pinned thread with common terminology so that we can communicate better on the forum, otherwise people who are new to such concepts will get confused.
Laron, I'm not sure you are reading my posts sufficiently. As I said " A person can return smelling like the site or even have bruises or burns manifest if they had something happen at the site that could cause bruising or burning." Making a jump can happen in just seconds with the intention to do so, once the brain is stilled. One simply disconnects the consciousness from the mind/body unit and travels in a second, most oftenly, to the location desired.

That would not be a third eye activation experience, pat life regression or Shamanic Journey. That's being at the actual site. While you may use different words than I do, please read the content, then I think it may become clearer for you and you can apply the terminology you're most comfortable with.
I read your posts sufficiently earlier before replying. What you explained there didn't help me understand any better, so didn't go towards trying to figure out what you are doing with your technique. This also happens when we are sleeping, as in the physical aspects being brought back through our astral adventures, whether conscious or not and interesting things can happen like that with a number of things we do metaphysically.

So in conclusion, it sounds like you have come up with your own method and given it a label which is being used more commonly for something else. I can't think of anything that really compares to it.

Maybe because there's not very much to the technique.
It seems very simple to me, although Channeled Beings have said its a rare and unusual Gift, it seems rather straightforward to me and other when I take them. I just got off the phone with a lady a moment ago asking me to host another Travel Group. It really is pretty easy once one can meditate to a No Mind (no thought) state.

Raise your frequency to the dimension you want to enter. (Basically get Heart-Field Cohesion)
Sit in a chair, be comfortable so body doesn't have needs.
Reach No Mind Theta State
Open a vortex and set the coordinates (example: near-by 6th dimensional ship in Earth orbit, or Location of So-and-so's last re-incarnation pre-Earth)
Enter the vortex and arrive. (sometimes there's some traveling time in the vortex before arrival, but often it's just seconds till arrival)
Hold still for a moment to get bearings and let the group arrive and gather.
Explore.
Return to body, draw and write up explorations, compare notes with Group.

I've heard Tom Campbell describe what he does and it sounds like what I do. No doubt we could have some superb adventures together!

Let me add this is not Astral travel, with Astral travel you see your arms and legs and can recognize other people very clearly. In this form of travel one recognizes their companions by the color of their glow and the energetic feel of it or their telepathy with you. It's travel as pure consciousness, not in the astral body. (Though I do plenty of that at night, some of which I remember occasionally, certainly enough to know the difference.)

Last edited:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for the extra information and sharing so much about everyone's experiences.

I expect new ways / technique / methods to pop up during this cycle that we've all chosen to live out a life in, especially over the next few decades.

Let me add this is not Astral travel, with Astral travel you see your arms and legs and can recognize other people very clearly. In this form of travel one recognizes their companions by the color of their glow and the energetic feel of it or their telepathy with you. It's travel as pure consciousness, not in the astral body. (Though I do plenty of that at night, some of which I remember occasionally, certainly enough to know the difference.)
What you describe here is the lower level of astral travel and in the 5th dimension, where when you travel to higher dimensions, and other locations in the 5th and develop other vehicles for such travel—through spiritual growth and alchemy, as you need to develop said vehicles to reach higher dimensions without assistance—many things change such as perception and form. Our form is also based upon our Earthly attachment to the physical, but we can change it in the astral. The astral is the first step when adventuring out of body and from there we keep going up (or in) beyond the 'astral'; while it's called astral projection, that's just a generalisation to represent leaving the body, but it can take you far beyond, back to your higher self, which I've experienced, and source. Hence, OBE.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
CS,

Just to illustrate further what I said above: Take for example a look at the amazing Princess Jeannee. I think this is what you people are doing at least in a similar way?

She is really 'there' or (imv) rather brings it 'here' to her surroundings, like she's walking on a holodeck at StarTrek. No matter how you see it, she is thus really 'in' the scene.

In many vids she also uses all senses like viewing, touching, smelling, hearing and even communicating telepathically with alien beings or humans of the target (in the past). So it is 'remote sensing' actually.

The presentation by Farsight is a bit 'theatrical' but this should not divert from the great performance. Remember: as usual in RV she does not know a thing of what it is about! Just a meaningless number code given. Target could be anything such as a sack of rice falling over in China. ;)

(starts at 8:09 with Princess, warning: it is also emotionally intense as you can already see by the thumbnail)

:cool:

Last edited:
Those were great Sinera, and all of his RV'ers are very adapt at it!
I don't have the range they have of tactile, smell, etc. Mostly vision, telepathy and energetic translation of resident energies. It's interesting when we go as a group though because inevitably among the members we will have all the different abilities.
It does seem what I do (and the group) is 'like' what Princess Jeanne does.
The only exception would possibly be when site integration is so strong that we return smelling like the site or with radiation burns or bruises, or blessings or radical energy uploads. It would be interesting to talk with an Old Timer in the RV community and see if this is actually connected with RV or another type of conscious projection.

Last edited:
Thanks for the extra information and sharing so much about everyone's experiences.

I expect new ways / technique / methods to pop up during this cycle that we've all chosen to live out a life in, especially over the next few decades.

What you describe here is the lower level of astral travel and in the 5th dimension, where when you travel to higher dimensions, and other locations in the 5th and develop other vehicles for such travel—through spiritual growth and alchemy, as you need to develop said vehicles to reach higher dimensions without assistance—many things change such as perception and form. Our form is also based upon our Earthly attachment to the physical, but we can change it in the astral. The astral is the first step when adventuring out of body and from there we keep going up (or in) beyond the 'astral'; while it's called astral projection, that's just a generalisation to represent leaving the body, but it can take you far beyond, back to your higher self, which I've experienced, and source. Hence, OBE.
I've not reported my more interesting travels like going into the VOID, or to the Source of Creation, or the Planet of Potential or other Universes. They are too hard to describe in human words and I like keeping them as a special and unique memory.
I was in the lower astral once, (outside of Astral Projection in sleep) in a Near Death Experience deep in the Amazon Basin. As horrible as that was it was a useful experience years later when I would begin consciously projecting, as I had a strong recognition of the energies/frequency of the 4th dimension and so could raise my frequency above it to skip it all together and travel in the 6th dimension. I've traveled in higher dimensions than the 6th but it gets very hard to translate what is seen there, as things are so bright and the energy so active that it's a bit like a white-out in Alaska and far more of an energetic experience than a visual one.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've not reported my more interesting travels like going into the VOID
Love the VOID, it's a cool place. been there often. Wanted to write a looong article about it on my Blog, also with resources from literature and web forums because every projector sooner or later 'lands' there, there are tons of posts out there about it. Now it's on hiatus, but I even had emails back from Kurt Leland, William Buhlman and Tom Campbell (via pm on his forum) giving me their statements and the right to quote it (still waiting for Robert Bruce and Jurgen Ziewe). Even Dolores Cannon wrote an entire chapter on the VOID with knowledge she gained via regression hypnosis. Many articles on the web too (some fearmongering though). Maybe I will resume my article, I will get back to you if you also want to submit a 'witness report'. :) But for the time being it is postponed. Need to make some time.

I'd be more than happy too Sinera, my pleasure. You must be a very good writer to have attracted comment from 'well-knowns'.
I've been in there a few times, its extremely restful and soul nourishing isn't it?!
But for the time being it is postponed. Need to make some time.
So little time and so many interesting things to do!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)