OBE In a Roman City (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This experience I had two days ago is really amazing. I woke up very early at 5:30 am and then could not move from my bed. I was shivering from cold. Then I fell asleep and was flying in a very high speed. Feeling that immediately I was conscious that I was out of my body in a world I visited before. It was a roman city, there were many old houses made of old stones like the ones we see in Italy. Inside one of the houses I entered there were mosaics everywhere on the walls and on the ground. I was watching these pieces and wondering where I was: "Pompeii" I heard. I understood then why there were so many old broken stones and broken walls around me. The city was empty and cold. It was night. But I think that it was a parallel world. There was volcanic lava and in some other parts of the city the stones were grayish. I felt a presence near me, but it is a spirit guide presence. While flying I could feel it just in my right side and behind me from time to time. At the end of the trip, I found my self in a place which looked like a garden with green grass and in the center of it a small circular construction like those we find in some gardens, with a roof in the form of an arch. There was an entry from the other side where I was, I entered from there. I sat on stone banches which were constructed inside all around that place. I felt in peace.
Suddenly I felt that a being was outside trying to enter from the wall in front on me. I was watching him while he was entering from that wall, and it sounded very hard for him. I felt discomfort and danger, as he found the entry. I went through the wall and it was like I was crossing a sponge. I was outside that place in the garden and flew back to find myself in my physical body.

I was on a trip in Pompeii and I don't know why I was there. I know that in a past live I lived in a roman city and had 3 girls. In a previous OBE, two of them came to me as spirits to help them pass from a dimension to another. I did it. I know that place I was visiting with the garden and that peaceful place. And I was wandering in that city as if it was a place I lived in.
Our souls are a place to discover as they always lead us to places we know because we lived there in previous incarnations. Few years ago I had many Italian friends, I had an interesting connection with them as if they were part of my soul family. I guess I may be back there once again. It was not programmed. I only was guided by my intuition. Few days before that OBE, I was in a world where I was a female wolf feeding human babies. It was very strange as there were humans and other wolves with me. I was in a forest near a roman city.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just magical Henda....thank you so much for sharing.

I have not had a conscious OBE for many years now........I am not sure why except it just does not seem to be a part of my spiritual experiences any more. Maybe because I used to leave my body to escape so that facility has been withdrawn to make me face issues. Or maybe I am simply done with that part of my earth life.

Whatever, I always delight in reading your adventures and look forward to more.

Much love

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Just magical Henda....thank you so much for sharing.

I have not had a conscious OBE for many years now........I am not sure why except it just does not seem to be a part of my spiritual experiences any more. Maybe because I used to leave my body to escape so that facility has been withdrawn to make me face issues. Or maybe I am simply done with that part of my earth life.

Whatever, I always delight in reading your adventures and look forward to more.

Much love
Thanks for Your message
I guess some fears blocked you From doing It and May be struggles with ego.
Much Love to you

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for Your message
I guess some fears blocked you From doing It and May be struggles with ego.
Much Love to you
My comment was not a request for you to guess why I no longer consciously astral travel Henda. I am not seeking to do it again at this time and do not experience lack of it as a loss in my life.

Fear seldom blocks me from doing anything.....do you believe that every human should be consciously astral projecting and that there is something blocking them (i.e. ego or fear) if they do not?

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I find fear and ego are the biggest blocages. Then come other ones which are related to these too fear not to have enough money to pay our bills and fear from the unknown
We often set an idea about where We want to go and What to do etc
But this Is not very useful for the dimensions and other planet of the multiverse are always different From What We await It to be
Being in the flow and convinced We are safe Is important.

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)