Obama Wants A Third Term And This Is How He Could Make It Happen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Joan

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Scranton, PA, USA
Do you really think that "but the voters will decide who win" because since the advent of the electronic voting machines, it seems that the voters are not the ones who decide. The people in charge of the machines are.

First, Thank You, Pod, for your welcome!

Well, sure, the people in charge of the machines have been making the decisions. And the people in charge of those people too.

I think there are different levels involved here, and Matthew is speaking of the energetic level. We the people have withdrawn - or we are in the process of withdrawing - our faith and trust from the "leaders," including those who control the machines.

I was trying to think of how to word my response here, and - lucky me - Matthew has elaborated on this subject.

Since, I really like Matthew, and I really like Bernie Sanders, I will just insert Matthew's fairly long elaboration here:

(Note: I put the names in bold, which omits Obama from a topic that begins with "Obama . . . ", but I don't think he is trying to stay in office.)

. . . With nominees for United States president set in stone, or so it would seem, it is understandable that you are asking how it is possible for Bernie Sanders to become that country’s next president.​

Our last message didn’t enumerate the scenarios that Earth’s monitors in Nirvana are keeping an eye on because we were waiting to tell you the only one with significance, the one that has gained unstoppable momentum. None has. Therefore, we shall tell you the various possibilities that affect Sanders and the two major parties’ nominees—energy around other contenders is too weak to materialize streamers with development potential.​

The universe’s constant balancing act provides ways to resolve a blockage in an energy field, and that is what’s happening here. The preponderance of energy generated around Sanders is positive even though he is not a presidential nominee; the energy generated around Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, who are nominees, is predominantly negative. The overall energy investment, which comprises the thoughts and feelings of the populace, produced countless streamers and they are darting about in the collective consciousness. To bring order out of that chaos, the energy coalesced into various scenarios that represent the total investment and each has the potential to unblock the field and enable the energy around Sanders to flow in the direction it was given, toward the presidency.​

Now, the scenarios. Clinton’s private dealings with other nations while she was Secretary of State or her complicity in irregularities in the Democratic party’s primaries could be disclosed. Some of her sworn statements under oath could be shown as the falsehoods they are. The sources and uses of Clinton Foundation funds or her long-time Illuminati affiliation could be revealed. Any one of those would officially disqualify her as a nominee, and her health issue could disqualify her physically. If any of those scenarios attains unbeatable dominance, Sanders will replace Clinton on the ballot and win the election. Or, she could remain in the race, citizens who are dissatisfied with her and Trump could join Sanders’ supporters in electing him via write-in votes. And, since this energetic situation still is unsettled, other possibilities could arise that will put him in the White House.​

Any of those departures from the country’s traditional procedures at this stage of the process would be unusual, to be sure. However, few would call the 2016 political campaigns “business as usual,” so Sanders’ return to the presidential arena with the person he wants as vice president may not be all that surprising.​

Eventually the populace will understand that this was simply the workings of energy—the vibrations supported Mr. Sanders personally and as the people’s choice. This will be understood as well in its much larger context: It is part and parcel of the ongoing momentous change as corruption and oppression give way to freedom and upliftment of the entire civilization.​

Resistance also is part of this transformation because fear of change is inherent in third density consciousness. Dark souls are fearful of losing their hold over the many who are fearful about conditions that the dark ones have created or controlled— fear energy of the many is what keeps the dark ones going— but efforts to retain the status quo will be futile. All intentions and conditions in low vibratory levels will continue to disintegrate as vibrations keep rising.
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew19-08-16.html

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Do you really think that "but the voters will decide who win" because since the advent of the electronic voting machines, it seems that the voters are not the ones who decide. The people in charge of the machines are.

First, Thank You, Pod, for your welcome!

Well, sure, the people in charge of the machines have been making the decisions. And the people in charge of those people too.

I think there are different levels involved here, and Matthew is speaking of the energetic level. We the people have withdrawn - or we are in the process of withdrawing - our faith and trust from the "leaders," including those who control the machines.

I was trying to think of how to word my response here, and - lucky me - Matthew has elaborated on this subject.

Since, I really like Matthew, and I really like Bernie Sanders, I will just insert Matthew's fairly long elaboration here:

(Note: I put the names in bold, which omits Obama from a topic that begins with "Obama . . . ", but I don't think he is trying to stay in office.)

. . . With nominees for United States president set in stone, or so it would seem, it is understandable that you are asking how it is possible for Bernie Sanders to become that country’s next president.​

Our last message didn’t enumerate the scenarios that Earth’s monitors in Nirvana are keeping an eye on because we were waiting to tell you the only one with significance, the one that has gained unstoppable momentum. None has. Therefore, we shall tell you the various possibilities that affect Sanders and the two major parties’ nominees—energy around other contenders is too weak to materialize streamers with development potential.​

The universe’s constant balancing act provides ways to resolve a blockage in an energy field, and that is what’s happening here. The preponderance of energy generated around Sanders is positive even though he is not a presidential nominee; the energy generated around Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, who are nominees, is predominantly negative. The overall energy investment, which comprises the thoughts and feelings of the populace, produced countless streamers and they are darting about in the collective consciousness. To bring order out of that chaos, the energy coalesced into various scenarios that represent the total investment and each has the potential to unblock the field and enable the energy around Sanders to flow in the direction it was given, toward the presidency.​

Now, the scenarios. Clinton’s private dealings with other nations while she was Secretary of State or her complicity in irregularities in the Democratic party’s primaries could be disclosed. Some of her sworn statements under oath could be shown as the falsehoods they are. The sources and uses of Clinton Foundation funds or her long-time Illuminati affiliation could be revealed. Any one of those would officially disqualify her as a nominee, and her health issue could disqualify her physically. If any of those scenarios attains unbeatable dominance, Sanders will replace Clinton on the ballot and win the election. Or, she could remain in the race, citizens who are dissatisfied with her and Trump could join Sanders’ supporters in electing him via write-in votes. And, since this energetic situation still is unsettled, other possibilities could arise that will put him in the White House.​

Any of those departures from the country’s traditional procedures at this stage of the process would be unusual, to be sure. However, few would call the 2016 political campaigns “business as usual,” so Sanders’ return to the presidential arena with the person he wants as vice president may not be all that surprising.​

Eventually the populace will understand that this was simply the workings of energy—the vibrations supported Mr. Sanders personally and as the people’s choice. This will be understood as well in its much larger context: It is part and parcel of the ongoing momentous change as corruption and oppression give way to freedom and upliftment of the entire civilization.​

Resistance also is part of this transformation because fear of change is inherent in third density consciousness. Dark souls are fearful of losing their hold over the many who are fearful about conditions that the dark ones have created or controlled— fear energy of the many is what keeps the dark ones going— but efforts to retain the status quo will be futile. All intentions and conditions in low vibratory levels will continue to disintegrate as vibrations keep rising.
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew19-08-16.html
Hey thanks for that Joan...I really appreciate that you (and Matthew) have clarified this so clearly. Let's wait and see what happens. t seems all balls are in the air now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)