Obama Wants A Third Term And This Is How He Could Make It Happen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Yes, we are all well aware the Constitution limits the Presidency to two consecutive four-year terms of office. Then again, if you weigh the track record of the Obama administration, the Constitution is nothing more than a challenge that he bypasses and circumvents with every given opportunity. Small wonder that he may very well do the same thing with the upcoming presidential elections. Already a sham, the presidential elections are actually a vehicle he can use to grab that “Third Term” for himself.

First we’re going to quote straight out of the Huffington Post, an article from August 9, 2016, entitled Does He Deserve a Third Term? Obama is S.T.U.P.I.D! The acronym “STUPID” is supposed to stand for Super Human, Tough, Unequalled, Proactive, Ingenious, and Demi-god.

No, your eyes did not deceive you: that last was “Demi-god,” this article from a “Contributor” to the Huffington Post. The last paragraph is very alarming, and here it is:

What more can qualify a man as god? A loving father to his children, best friend to his wife, a friend to his subordinates, a mentor to growing young men, hope to the hopeless, a victor in his challenges, the most powerful man on earth, yet a simple man in all his ways. You will forever live in hearts of all as a god among men.”

A “god” among men, eh?

Read more at: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/obama-wants-a-third-term-and-this-is-how-he-could-make-it-happen_08152016

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Well, he's signed an executive order where he can declare martial law (think of the movie "Deep Impact") and he jokes about it all the time. When he went recently to Canada and entered the Parliament room with Trudeau, the crowd cheered "Four more years! Four more years!".

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well, he's signed an executive order where he can declare martial law (think of the movie "Deep Impact") and he jokes about it all the time. When he went recently to Canada and entered the Parliament room with Trudeau, the crowd cheered "Four more years! Four more years!".

It's fascinating isn't it? I watch the programme unfolding and think "How far is this going to go?" I am in awe of these politicians, who can lie and steal and cheat with such aplomb. It has to be a gift. It is as if they know there will be no come back :mad:

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There has been some talk about remote viewers from the Farsight Institute and others too seeing an event this month that is equal is devastation to 9/11. Perhaps there is a plan there. Or maybe there is something headed this way that can cause serious disruption a la "Deep Impact"

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It's fascinating isn't it? I watch the programme unfolding and think "How far is this going to go?" I am in awe of these politicians, who can lie and steal and cheat with such aplomb. It has to be a gift. It is as if they know there will be no come back :mad:
Unless I miss my guess, for them there IS no come back! When this consciousness shift occurs, anything that's "Old Energy" WILL be done! That's why they're trying so hard to keep it from happening.

I've got some advice for 'em: May as well pack your bags and just give up...cause it's happening!

[Doing the "Happy Dance"]

LOL...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I forgot to add that anytime the "Three-Ring Sh*t Show of an Election" or any of its circus performers comes on the TV, I just change the channel. I have no desire, whatsoever, to fuel their shenanigans with any of my energy.

I've already "blessed" the election process with perfect, golden "Love" energy and trust that it will all work out to have the highest outcome for the benefit of all. I fully trust that Universe can and will handle this one!

;)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I forgot to add that anytime the "Three-Ring Sh*t Show of an Election" or any of its circus performers comes on the TV, I just change the channel. I have no desire, whatsoever, to fuel their shenanigans with any of my energy.

I've already "blessed" the election process with perfect, golden "Love" energy and trust that it will all work out to have the highest outcome for the benefit of all. I fully trust that Universe can and will handle this one!

;)
I watch maybe one TV programme a week, usually nature ones. Otherwise I steer clear. I only found out the Olympics was on a few days ago and have not seen any of it! I would rather sit and watch my hair grow.

Reactions: Ben and Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Actually, there is some astrological stirring of the big pot going on right now to give credence to all that. Mars and Saturn are conjunct Antares (Antares = anti-Mars, major antagonists) around the 23-24 of August. With some other angular relationships to other planets, some astrologers are biting their nails big time, many comparing this period to the time around 9/11. Steve Judd in particular calls for a more incisive, cutting energy rather than an explosive time like that was.

Buckle up, kids.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Actually, there is some astrological stirring of the big pot going on right now to give credence to all that. Mars and Saturn are conjunct Antares (Antares = anti-Mars, major antagonists) around the 23-24 of August. With some other angular relationships to other planets, some astrologers are biting their nails big time, many comparing this period to the time around 9/11. Steve Judd in particular calls for a more incisive, cutting energy rather than an explosive time like that was.

Buckle up, kids.
This should be a veeeery interesting time! I wouldn't be surprised if there was an"election", followed by an announcement that the election was a complete sham, and that the "White Hats" still left only allowed it to happen so they could "tighten the ropes" on the trap and collect evidence.

Then there could be a complete "house cleaning" of both governments and corporations to root out all those corrupt individuals who engaged in any kind of unethical or deceptive practices.

What a breath of fresh air that would be!

I can see it happening! :)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Buckle up, kids.
Wow thanks for that Maryann....that phrase "Buckle Up" = I have heard it somewhere else recently.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For several months I've seen that the road to the White House is not the normal one.
I don't have anything else to add.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Regarding elections, I see it like Carlin did: 'You have no choice. Only the illusion of choice". The elites will always have their 'elected' puppets doing their bidding, no matter which party they belong to.

This being said I am somewhat scared of Hillary being in office. Also had to do with a precog (?) dream I had a few months or a year ago. It does not bode well.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
For several months I've seen that the road to the White House is not the normal one.
I don't have anything else to add.
It's more interesting in a voyeuristic sort of way

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Regarding elections, I see it like Carlin did: 'You have no choice. Only the illusion of choice". The elites will always have their 'elected' puppets doing their bidding, no matter which party they belong to.

This being said I am somewhat scared of Hillary being in office. Also had to do with a precog (?) dream I had a few months or a year ago. It does not bode well.
Ah, but if you believe in magic or "Spirit", anything can happen! ;)

Reactions: Ben and Sinera
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

If she becomes President with all the stuff about her health and her criminal behaviour then USA will lose a lot of credibility in the world's eyes.

I recall seeing a label stitched into a pair of jeans which were made in the US and exported to France. Before the wash instructions it said words to the effect of "We are so sorry for President Bush. We did not vote for him"

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Maryann and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
With all our talk of "buckling up" lately, I saw this blog post and had to laugh. The last paragraph is AWESOME!!!f #

http://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2016/08/buckle-up-laugh-cry-be-on-edge-of-your.html?m=1

I really do feel the keys to making it past all this perceived chaos are to remain open to all the possibilities, stay flexible ("Semper Gumby"), stay in a positive frame of mind, and never, EVER lose our sense of humor! :)
Blooming 'eck! That's a bit synchronistic. Not the post I had in mind. Oh yes it was the astronomer who said buckle your seatbelts.

I lost my sense of humour a couple of days ago. Panic stations but eventually I found it down the back of the couch.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Obama won't get a third term. He'll be the last president at least that's what might happen at this rate. Baba Vanga might of prophesied just that. Yet, I feel like with the time we are now in, it seems likely that we will see some of those things come to pass.

Also, http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2016/02/baba-vanga-prophet-predicted-obama-would-be-last-u-s-president-2477470.html
Yeah, thanks for that Brian. The only issue I have with prophesy is the changing timelines, so what was possible 20 years ago is no longer so now. But saying he is the last President, could mean he morphs into something else.........or maybe the whole charade of the presidential elections goes down the toilet forever. Didn't some also say this was the last Pope?

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Yeah, thanks for that Brian. The only issue I have with prophesy is the changing timelines, so what was possible 20 years ago is no longer so now. But saying he is the last President, could mean he morphs into something else.........or maybe the whole charade of the presidential elections goes down the toilet forever. Didn't some also say this was the last Pope?
Well, prophesy tells us of a possible timeline. Of course, that means all prophets are right if they are telling us of a possible timeline; however, not necessarily being our timeline. Yet, I wouldn't discount said prophecies, since some have a higher chance of occurring, especially when there's so much connecting them to our specific timeline.

Also. Here's the originator of the last pope prophesy...
http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-predicted-pope-benedicts-successor-will-be-last-pope-190715001-237789421.html

Here's his last prophesy concerning whom is believed to be Pope Francis, "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.”

It's interesting how both people prophesied the last president and the last pope, separatly of course, coincidently being that both are in power at the exact same time.

The biggest prophesy that we know of would be all doomsday prophesies. Which is what both are talking about. Since, this is the most seen future, (along the lines of something big and terrible happening), most likely, something along those lines will occur, especially since alot of people feel like something will soon occur just around the corner...

Of course, we won't know if any of this is true, unless it happens.
20/20 hindsight. ?/? foresight. :p

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
"The biggest prophesy that we know of would be all doomsday prophesies. Which is what both are talking about. Since, this is the most seen future, (along the lines of something big and terrible happening), most likely, something along those lines will occur, especially since alot of people feel like something will soon occur just around the corner..."

Yes yes, well put. Thank you. Exciting isn't it (she writes from the depths of her bunker in Scotland)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Nostradamus also had a similar prophesy. In his famous book of prophecies Nostradamus states:-
A man with blue turban and black long curly beard will put the world to terror (would be hated and loved both equally.) He shall make one world government. Nostradamus says this man starts out being loved then hated and is the third antichrist.

Many people believe the man to be Obama. Some say the turban Nostradamus saw was Obama's tie because he always wears a blue tie.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Nostradamus also had a similar prophesy. In his famous book of prophecies Nostradamus states:-
A man with blue turban and black long curly beard will put the world to terror (would be hated and loved both equally.) He shall make one world government. Nostradamus says this man starts out being loved then hated and is the third antichrist.

Many people believe the man to be Obama. Some say the turban Nostradamus saw was Obama's tie because he always wears a blue tie.
Well, as we are on the planet of duality... there's a yin to every yang. Thus, I'm saying that there will be a christ-like figure too. Of course, some may be fooled as it was written,

"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

Either way, so many prophecies seem to be pointing too the time that we are now living in. We will help decide the fate of the world as for what else have we incarnated for if not for that. :p

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well, as we are on the planet of duality... there's a yin to every yang. Thus, I'm saying that there will be a christ-like figure too. Of course, some may be fooled as it was written,

"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

Either way, so many prophecies seem to be pointing too the time that we are now living in. We will help decide the fate of the world as for what else have we incarnated for if not for that. :p
For many of us the duality programme is ending which of course means that many extreme archetypes will disappear.

Joan

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Scranton, PA, USA
Here is an interesting possibility mentioned in Matthew's Message of July 29, 2016:

Of special interest in the United States and, because of its international influence, in other countries as well, is that nation’s two major political parties’ presidential nominees. We stated in previous messages that prevailing vibrations were not supporting candidates who lack moral and spiritual integrity, but the voters will decide who wins. Each party’s nominee has staunch supporters; however, the energy momentum of the electorate’s widespread dissatisfaction with both has become too strong for either to be elected.

Earth’s monitors in Nirvana tell us that the energy awhirl could manifest any of various possibilities that will put Senator Bernie Sanders in the White House. Souls at this station are apolitical, so it is not on a partisan basis that we will welcome his presidency, but rather that his wisdom, personal qualities and leadership will enable his country and your world to continue progressing toward Gaia’s vision for all life on her planetary body.

http://www.matthewbooks.com/july-29-2016/

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is an interesting possibility mentioned in Matthew's Message of July 29, 2016:

Of special interest in the United States and, because of its international influence, in other countries as well, is that nation’s two major political parties’ presidential nominees. We stated in previous messages that prevailing vibrations were not supporting candidates who lack moral and spiritual integrity, but the voters will decide who wins. Each party’s nominee has staunch supporters; however, the energy momentum of the electorate’s widespread dissatisfaction with both has become too strong for either to be elected.

Earth’s monitors in Nirvana tell us that the energy awhirl could manifest any of various possibilities that will put Senator Bernie Sanders in the White House. Souls at this station are apolitical, so it is not on a partisan basis that we will welcome his presidency, but rather that his wisdom, personal qualities and leadership will enable his country and your world to continue progressing toward Gaia’s vision for all life on her planetary body.

http://www.matthewbooks.com/july-29-2016/
Thanks for that Joan and welcome to The Round Table.

Do you really think that "but the voters will decide who win" because since the advent of the electronic voting machines, it seems that the voters are not the ones who decide. The people in charge of the machines are.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)