Article NZ Government Reports Clif High to the FBI – Crowd Tactics Video (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Computer engineer, linguistics forecasting expert, and co-creator of the Webbot Clif High, just shared that the FBI contacted him about one of his videos because of a complaint they received.

Later he found out it was a complaint lodged by the New Zealand Government about a single video.

This is the video below that he put out on the 24th of July, 2021, titled, The Art of Woo – Explorers' Guide to SciFi World. It's focus is on non-violent crowd tactics. He shares information on how to counter the crowd tactics of the police during the rallies/protests that people are involved in, specifically Sydney and/or Melbourne in this instance.

Clif High emphasizes his background as an Aikido master and how that energy works when explaining the tactics.

Note that my understanding of the protests are that people have differing reasons which includes seeing the genocide taking place with the COVID vaccinations and the unnecessary lockdowns based on a pandemic which is obviously not a real pandemic based on science and fact.

Vitamin D is key to our health, and I'm talking about our immune system in general. Keeping people inside stops them getting exposure to the sun for building up vitamin D. It's been reported that no one has died from 'COVID' with a healthy high level of Vitamin D. In NSW, Australia, people are officially told by their Government that they are only allowed outside for an hour a day now during the two month+ lockdown that they are still in. This is how crazy things have become in Australia.

The CDC has documentation showing they never isolated the virus for the purposes of the PCR test. The CDC also recalled the PCR tests worldwide not long ago, saying it can't differentiate between COVID and influenza. Doctors state that the tests have a 97% false positive. They stopped testing for the flu during the 'plandemic'. The evidence is just overwhelming that there's something else going on here indicating there is no actual pandemic but fraud taking place.

As some of you are aware, I've been very closely studying the situation long term and have a clear picture from the information out there, but also information from clients of mine from my hypnotherapy past life regression QHHT sessions as they receive very accurate information from their higher selves, a collective consciousness that basically sits right next to to our source/absolute.

Clif's Online Presence

Twitter: https://twitter.com/clif_high
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/profile/zL1hQlXXjWcj/
Homepage: https://halfpasthuman.com/

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watched the video when it came out and the focus was on peacefully protesting. I found it an interesting counter-point to the violent "protests" perpetrated by Antifa in my own country.

I don't know about the government of New Zealand. I thought it surely provided for freedom of speech and peaceful assembly. Perhaps I was wrong. Why would the government feel a need to go after one guy, a US citizen, with some followers but nothing huge like the Kardashians? Why are his ideas such a problem to the government? Why is there a need to try and squelch and possibly cause legal difficulties for one man? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nancy Reece

Just Arrived
Aug 12, 2021
I watched the video when it came out and the focus was on peacefully protesting. I found it an interesting counter-point to the violent "protests" perpetrated by Antifa in my own country.

I don't know about the government of New Zealand. I thought it surely provided for freedom of speech and peaceful assembly. Perhaps I was wrong. Why would the government feel a need to go after one guy, a US citizen, with some followers but nothing huge like the Kardashians? Why are his ideas such a problem to the government? Why is there a need to try and squelch and possibly cause legal difficulties for one man? Inquiring minds want to know.
I believe it is because New Zealand, like Australia is in the middle of a totalitarian take over that does not wish to tolerate even the assembly of 2 people in a public place, peaceful or otherwise, much less a crowd.

Reactions: Margie
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I believe it is because New Zealand, like Australia is in the middle of a totalitarian take over that does not wish to tolerate even the assembly of 2 people in a public place, peaceful or otherwise, much less a crowd.
Oh totally, I agree. I'm watching things closely here. I suspected they would copy what is going on in NSW as a guide of how to do things.

The Government recently advertised a disinformation officer. This is an official position.

Because I live here, and because I've worked for Government here and in AU, and I may again as a lot of people are going to die from the vaccines and get sick in the long run leaving positions open, I am doing my best to be careful with what I say and do. But at the same time there needs to be change happening.

Here's a comment I made on a FB post lawyer Sue Grey (here in Nelson) made a few days back. It's clear people are wanting change and are seeing what's going on.

1630621528513.png

1630621548825.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking about something I did in spring 2020 - I posted a word of the day on a whiteboard - M-F. Some were fun words, but most were positive and upbeat words. Even though I stopped in May 2020, I still get comments from people who enjoyed them, including people who did not live nearby and even our postman.

What if people started doing the same now? You'd have to come in sideways and not slap people in the face - words of inclusion, faith, freedom - something like that. I'll think on it some more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)