"Now We Come" new video (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I've just uploaded a new video, after taking a long hiatus from creating these kinds of things. I love it, and am so happy to have the tools to start exploring this again!

A couple of weeks ago, I got the impulse that it was time to bring out one of the messages that had been transmitted years back. Keep in mind that the repository of transmissions that the League of Light et al. have been sharing, which I've been collecting online, were given at a time when I could do the work of writing and posting them. However, they're like time-release capsules of awakening energy, and were meant to be re-discovered at a time when the greater part of human consciousness was ready to hear it again (or for the first time). So, I got creative and made this video:

If you'd like to read the original written transmission, you can find that here, at the Changing Address blog.

I found it interesting that I was led to include a lot of footage from the Apollo moon project. I'm one of those skeptics who doubts it happened. I've done enough work in video production and been around enough studios and scientists to see some real problems, not only in the films we have of those supposed adventures, but in the bare-bones impossibility of getting past things like the Van Allen belt and the intense heat of the outer layers of our planetary sheath. If you're interested in the source of this footage and a fun look back in time at the US-Soviet joint lunar exploration, this is where I got the footage:

It's that quirky Pleiadian sense of humor that's so deeply healing and transformational that puts together these words and images, challenging us to release belief in what we've been fed as history and open up to greater exploration of the human experience.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Very well done!

The message is one that I've been focused on lately. The media is filled with talking heads spewing divisive rhetoric, and I feel that the regular people are tired of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)