Now Comes the Revelation: Be Aware | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, June 28 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
In my newsletters, I usually include a passage from my book Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity which complements the week's readings. This week, it is this excerpt, from the chapter "Chip Off the Old Block":

"Here is one thing for you to be aware of, in coming into fuller cognition of who you are and have been: You are not the slaves you have been trained to believe you are. You are not weak and servile unless you choose to be, in order to fit into the structure of belief you carry on your back like the twisted shell of a snail. You have the power to cast off the encumbrance of artificial intent, whether that be implanted from outside forces or home-grown within the limitation of self-imposed belief."

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I usually include a passage from my book Opalescence
That one really hit the nail on the head for me today - "cast off the encumbrance".

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a transformational experience this week. I was with a healer having a deep muscle spasm in my upper back worked on (a disc has been slipping right at the correlational point of my heart) and the pain is excruciating and bringing my awareness to many heart issues I have shoved under the carpet over this lifetime due to how deeply traumatic they are. Anyway, the healer who is also a psychic, "saw" a four-faced Ganesh figure, the four faces being Divine Male Elephantine, Divine Female Elephantine, a Monkey and a Warthog (all divine). This being appeared giving the message that I would be fine. Although it was not my vision, I felt connected with it, as I have seen the Divine Feminine Elephantine before in a vision. It felt right that this 4-sided being would be on my case. I looked all over the internet, and of course could find Ganesh-related info, but nothing about a 4-sided one, deity or otherwise. I did find only one reference to a 2-sided Elemental or Guardian being, in the Secret Doctrine, by Madame Blavatsky. This is because the species was once hermaphroditic, and the one encapsulated both aspects equally. So it is a mystery, but one that I embrace. It is another confirmation that no matter how hard things get, the foundation is real, and it is ancient and lasting.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
To keep momentum going with the weekly message, I have begun adding a one-card update mid-week (that actually being at the beginning of the week, as the readings come out on Thursdays). Here is a snippet of the most recent, which piggybacks on the reading for this thread. The card is Strength, reversed:

Feeling disempowered? Relax, and wait, and remember what strength there is in learning to become patient. While on one hand, waiting is draining, on the other hand, you can control what is drained. Instead of feeling your power wane, let go of those thoughts and mental images that weaken you in any way. Choose to focus on what nourishes your spirit, and let go of the arguments and sensory assaults that divide you from yourself.

https://ninespath.com/tarot/2018/07/02/feel-your-strength/

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This card must apply to many of us, but it hit me right between the eyes.
Patience is something I’ve been working on for some time.
It’s so true that to relax while you wait is strengthening, it’s a wonderful feeling.

I still get impatient with myself though when I keep hitting the wrong damn keys on this iPad, so I’m not quite perfect yet, nearly but not quite. :))O.o:D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
speaking of tipping on devices, i tend to be not accurate at all, but that must be my hands fault

generally spoken i became more patient than i was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)