• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Novative gestures

Entity jade

Shimmering Soul
I’m deeply interested in conversing and collaborating with deverse minds? This involves magnetic polarity vibrational frequency algorithm and The synapses in our brain transmittable by All relativity??

Pucksterguy

Boundless Creation
Lots of brains to pick here. Join the conversations and we'll both learn all about this crazy ole universe. It's a nice place to visit....

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
I agree with Pucksterguy. There are several active threads on different topics, so just join in.

therium

Shimmering Soul
Welcome! Find the right forum for your question and go ahead and ask. Or just read other posts and the links in those posts. They can be very informative.

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
My synapses are fit to bust, so my only answer to that is : let go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)