Article Notes from the Order (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
order featured img.jpeg

Here, the collected and rather cryptic notes given at various times by the Order, listed in reverse chronological order (most recent first). I will add to this list as new notes are given to share. Check back often to see the latest transmissions. These are complementary to the Messages from The Master, which you can also find in the Higher Orders collection on Nine’s Path.
JUNE
Nine sees the way into the human soul’s darkest place
to zero in on the light. Nine forgets nothing but forgives all. Turn toward your enemy. Let Nine show you the way.
Our understanding of Nine is sharpened by application of its way. We love all but see the darkness that leads them into the path of degradation. The lost ones will have a chance until the end of time. The end of time comes soon.
Your dreams are becoming more vivid because you are finding the way to other types of material reality. It will not be long before everyone who is ready for the shift experiences this. Those who do will be gaining understanding and nightly downloads and attunements. Those who are not ready for the shift, who made the choice to remain in the density of Earth as it is, will have until the time of the shift to change their minds. Their fate is sealed if they choose to remain.
MAY
The riots will end but the mess will remain
. The ones who seek the power of the world will not relent until they have wrenched the planet out of the hands of the lighted ones. This is what signals the shift. The planet will shift. Some will pay a hefty price for their pride.
This is what you will forget. You will forget the pain of loss, the failures and the heat of shame. Those aspects of your life will be transformed and thus will cease to be. These things you will remember: Who you are, where you are from, feelings of associated joy at seeing the Earth breathe free. These things you will teach those who live on the Earth, as governments fall and the world awakens to a new reality.
Antifa will be the lock that breaks the cabal’s money secrets. Big domino is falling quite soon. What you see is the beginning. Next will come guns. Don’t worry. They are all going to be very surprised. The patriots will be safe.
Don’t mourn the loss of freedom that you see. As you surmise, it is a temporary state. We are letting the dark ones do their plan. When it fails, we will move in to cover the loss with freedom. That will be a day long remembered. It comes soon.
In the time it takes you to say your prayers, whole worlds are saved. Your prayer can be simply, “May all worlds host love.”
The can of worms is open. You’ll see a lot penetrate the minds of the unawakened. Be calm. You have been prepared for this. Practice peace within. This will make you more effective with everything.
Data coming in about a den of vipers. The losing team knows the game is over. They have already acknowledged the loss. Only the arrival of the Maitre will save them … the ETs who pay them. Soon they will be in total chaos. At that point, you must all be ready.
A piece of news is about to hit the airwaves. It will spark belligerence. Riots and violence will grow, some backed by government, some given help by Soros and dark organizations. It is the beginning of war, but it will not grow without a parallel growth in awareness. This is a spiritual war.

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Your dreams are becoming more vivid because you are finding the way to other types of material reality. It will not be long before everyone who is ready for the shift experiences this. Those who do will be gaining understanding and nightly downloads and attunements.
I was lucidly dreaming Aum Mani Padme Hum in the night. The repetition of the mantra felt transcendental. It was rapid but deep. I was one of my other selves. Probably my Tibetan.

Aum Mani Padme Hum.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Last 2 nights' dreams
packing to move, as were our kids, and some neighbors - I volunteered at a place to help others pack for the move. One one side of room were many in line to get government handouts, and on the other, smaller group of people wanting to move.

Traveling in caravan with kids and all our pets to some destination. We were tired and finally found a place to sleep for the night. It was hard to find rooms because so many people were on the same journey.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Nine sees the way into the human soul’s darkest place to zero in on the light.
My translation: People must go to the darkest place in their hearts in order to understand why an uncontrolled ego is bad, and only then will the light begin to go there.

This paragraph from my spirit guide: I'm just beginning to understand what is going on and why leaders, even Trump, will do nothing about the riots. Nothing significant that is. Words will be said, half-efforts will be made for election season, but nothing real and lasting will be done. The reason is, IMO, a certain critical mass of people must be directly affected by the riots, with children or family arrested, or their business or property burned, or they are assaulted by mobs, before they will take the mobs seriously, and understand how dangerous apathy is. In general, most people cannot change unless they are directly affected. They have the "if it's not in my back yard then I don't care" apathy that is so common. That is the sheeple mindset. Most people are resistant to change, and new beliefs, it's happened to me, and I've watched it in others. So I get it.

Fortunately I made a multi-year effort to be more open-minded and it has greatly increased my understanding of many things. And I wanted to thank all of you on this forum to really grow as a person. I was in such conflict when I came here the first time, I thought I was going nuts. I thought other people could have these powers, but not me. I told my sister about what was going on. She loved it all and accepted me as I am. Both you and my sister helped me accept this is who I am now and I'm really not going crazy. Plus when I add in all my other experiences and "training" it all makes sense. (Yes, I have a habit of getting stuck in a rut then zooming forward fast to catch up. It's a thing with me, I don't know why.)

Thank you thank you thank you!

The geographical area I'm in has its problems, but I think, in the long run, it has stronger people more attuned to light. I didn't know why, but I was driven to live here in 1991. It was easiest for me to move here at that time, so I did. I had a tough childhood and saw many terrible things but that experience helps me understand what is going on now.

Only the arrival of the Maitre will save them … the ETs who pay them. Soon they will be in total chaos. At that point, you must all be ready.
Yep, I've had visions of what I'm supposed to do when SHTF so I'm all ready. I will need a pillow, and a box of kleenex, and courage to help others in need. That's it! And I know what my earliest person to help will look like too. It didn't make sense a year ago, but it makes sense now.

Wew lads! I'm getting lots of positive energy from my SG (spirit guide) as confirmation. She's so happy I get it and says "I was getting another spiritual bap on the head ready, if you needed one. So glad I can keep that in reserve." She means well, and she has no problem being mischievous! lol. She's a gem.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)