Not your Grandmother's yurt (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Do you want to vacation in a remote area where there are no hotels? Do you want 5-star accommodations in a luxury tent? Do you have $10,000 to $30,000 for a stay? Check, check, umm no. :((

The company, Black Tomato, says it can go anywhere they can bring the tents. Also, they promise no traces will remain after you leave. You can have a variety of accommodations (tents, yurts, domes) and a range of services (meal and beverage service, astronomer, yoga instructor, and more). You tell them where you want to go, and they do the rest.

They also have a bucket list service where a manager looks over your list and figures out the details like best time of year, events, and so on.

For you photographers out there, you can arrange for a drone operator to accompany you and capture those breath taking pictures and video with a drone.

I know the prices are beyond what most of the world could afford, but I do like the ideas. They show some creativity.

We’re all in search of the rare, unexplored experiences that this world has to offer. It’s the notion which Black Tomato was founded upon, and over the years we’ve been committed to seeking these rare experiences and delivering them to our clients. We have now gone one step further and created Blink, an exclusive new travel service that offers you the most personalised luxury travel experience imaginable; the chance to design your own temporary accommodation and experience in locations so private and untouched that no one else will have stayed there before and never will again in the same way.

https://www.blacktomato.com/blink/

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
That sounds like a dream vacation! Even if I had the money I wouldn't want to spend that much though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)