North Korea Invites Trump For Nuclear Negotiations (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Trump has accepted the invitation by North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, adding he will meet him by May this year. Kim is reported as saying he is committed to denuclearization of North Korea and that they will refrain from any further missile or nuclear tests.

trump.jpg
No sitting president of the USA has ever met with a North Korean leader before.

An interesting turn of events, but not surprising, considering Trump's impact on the American group consciousness, and in turn the butterfly effect has rippled out around the globe since he became president.

May should be interesting.

Sources
https://www.rt.com/usa/420830-korea-kim-trump-letter/
NY Times

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya wanna know what I see in this? Well I'm gonna tell you anyways...everybody knows MAD doesn't work. He also knows he's gonna get destroyed in war. He is awakened enough to not play into the hands of the PTW. So he ain't playing along anymore to be a pawn. Another sign of the shift in consciousness...

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
If they can actually meet in person without some kind of incident manifesting (each of us can surely think of many different circumstances that could influence this), that would be really... well, based on probabilities, low? But surely, this seems very positive even though it may not end up as straight forward.

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
But surely, this seems very positive even though it may not end up as straight forward.
I hope the process doesn't slow down during the preliminaries -on purpose as a delaying factor or not. Some old folks may still remember that the negotiations to end the Vietnam war stalled for a long time due to the fact that the involved parties couldn't even first agree about the shape of the table to hold the negotiations (circular versus rectangular or even using square ones). Laughable now but it is a historical fact -those curious enough can check Wikipedia to read the details and how the issue was solved.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
More wait & see for me w intentions set for peaceful resolutions.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh! I remember that scene in Man in the High Castle. Lol Funny!

My link wasn’t very useful unless you have an apple. Good article though.

Reactions: Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Just watching season two of High Castle, no spoilers please. :rolleyes:
We can talk about it when you’re done. It’s one of my favorite shows and the third season is taking too long to air!

I have the book and have to say this is one of those rare instances where the tv show is better than the book. The book is good; it’s just short and the show expands on the ideas and timelines in more detail—usually the opposite!

Reactions: Sinera and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Haven't read the book but many years ago when I was still reading fiction I read 'Fatherland' which has a similar background. There's also a movie with the same name but I have not seen it.

Of course P.K. Dick is an important author, e.g. who inspired movies such as Blade Runner, Minority Report, Total Recall, etc.
There's a Amazon Prime series based on his works too now, they say it's similar to Black Mirror, it's called 'Electric Dreams' and based on his short stories.
Anybody seen it?

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Ooo! I didn’t realize he is the inspiration behind Electric Dreams. Now I will have to add this to my watch list. Thanks Sinera . :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)