Normie Break Down Woo | Clif High (Video & Summary) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here’s Clif High’s latest video from his BitChute channel.
  • Cabal/Elite/Globalists/Powers that Be wanted to kill off 13 out of 14 people, so the planet would have only had about 500 million population. They also wanted to destroy the intelligence level to keep people at allow IQ.
  • Clif personally knows 6 people who have died from the COVID vaccine and dozens of others with adverse reactions. He mentions he has a small circle of people he interacts with.
  • The narrative is breaking down around COVID, money, media and vaccine. He knows this is happening because the media has changed their wording, like ‘breakthrough’ cases.
  • The real pandemic is the vaccinated which are filling the hospitals.
  • Some states in the US are trying to hire unvaccinated hospital workers and pay them 5k bonuses a quarter.
  • There’s a crumbling affect with the vaccinated people as they crumble all around, a bit like a cookie dipped in a hot drink.
  • Talks about witnessing vaccidents. (Vaccinated people that lose their ability to function correctly and make motor skill based mistakes.) He includes mention of mislabelling items in the grocery store and people using equipment.
  • China bonds are failing which is causing a big issue for the CCP.
  • A giant normie breakdown is coming. They’re starting to find out that many things are lies.
  • CCP will cause a revaluation of gold and silver because of the hole they will find themselves in, maybe 2-3 months from now as the bonds go down the loo.
  • When the bonds get worse, the US Government will crash. There shouldn’t be any Governments standing in the way of the silver and gold revaluation.
  • October 6-10 and 24-20, there will be major economic issues globally. Other hidden elements out of the woo will appear during these times.
  • Airlines will be under distress which includes parts, fuelling, staff etc. This is going to be worse in 2022 and beyond. This is not limited to airplanes and airlines, but distribution — anything that has to move something from place to place, whether that’s people or supplies. (trucks, buses, boats, etc. impacted.) Parts will run out.
  • Many of the normies’ minds will be lost from the vaccines and the entire social order will have to be restructured to replace people and skills, which would include education changes, including apprenticeships, on the job training, etc.
  • The tide is turning. The CDC is delaying the boosters.
  • The lies about the vaccine deaths will breakdown in combination with the audit.
  • It will get a lot more chaotic. It doesn’t have to be deadly chaotic at a personal level as you can hang out until the end of the year, taking vitamins, getting sun, stacking silver, if the system is there to support you. Hopefully we can turn this process over the next 2-3 months, as the normies start waking up.
  • Clif makes a point about how the information comes out about public figures who are child predators, will be part of this breakdown process.
  • He says it wouldn’t surprise Clif to wake up tomorrow and find the internet is down or 15 foot lizard people have invaded Washington DC. Whatever it is MSM is going to announce, it’s going to drive their news cycle for a long time.
  • He says the audits are coming out the same time that the McAfee stuff is coming out and we are also running into the economic issues — which will pump up the normies. (What good is it to get vaccinated when the airlines are broken down and not working much in 2022) Flying could become very expensive.
  • By the end of the year, the dangerous normie period will occur. Some of them may want revenge.
  • He says the tide has certainly turned. He was about to reveal something really important… but decided not to right at the end.

Donna Taylor

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 9, 2018
Florida
Wow, lots to absorb in this summary! Thank you for watching the video and creating this! I really do hope the current situation is reaching its breaking point here very soon,. As apprehensive as I am to see the chaos ensue, it will be a relief as well.
Did Clif have anything in the way of advice or recommendations to prepare for these things?
How does he come up with these predictions? I'm not clear whether he has some psychic talents, or not.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Did Clif have anything in the way of advice or recommendations to prepare for these things?
He occasionally provides advice, which is also sometimes based on what the webbot has shown him — helpful to keep safe.

How does he come up with these predictions?
He co-created the webbot. Here's some info from the wikipedia page.

Web Bot is an internet bot computer program whose developers claim is able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the internet. It was developed in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends.[1] The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website.​
Internet bots monitor news articles, blogs, forums, and other forms of Internet chatter. Words in the lexicon are assigned numeric values for emotional quantifiers such as duration, impact, immediacy, intensity, and others. The lexicon is dynamic, and changes according to shifts in emotional tension, and how humans communicate those changes using the Internet. As of 2008, there were about 300,000 keywords in the lexicon, along with emotional context,[2] which are fed into a computer-generated modelspace.​
The operators of Web Bot interpret the bot's results and make a report called the "ALTA report" available on their website to paying subscribers. ALTA stands for "asymmetric language trend analysis".[3] Many believe the predictions are pseudoscientific and too vague to be meaningful.[4] Despite this, the creators have made many claims after the fact that their reports have predicted important events.​

• Informative
Reactions: Donna Taylor

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Here we are on Oct 21, and Clif really got it right with some bullet points, especially about the airlines!

• Many of the normies’ minds will be lost from the vaccines and the entire social order will have to be restructured to replace people and skills, which would include education changes, including apprenticeships, on the job training, etc.
Maybe that's why I have dreams about going to college. I'm in the computer field. If there's no power, there are no computers, and nothing for me to do. In my dreams most buildings have no power or electric lights, so most classes are held only in the day time in rooms with lots of windows. Big fairs, or markets, are set up several days per week so people can trade. Everything seems happy and calm though. We all work together, everyone is kind. Everyone who was not kind is simply gone.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
How does he come up with these predictions? I'm not clear whether he has some psychic talents, or not.
My understanding is he made a webbot to analyze things people say and how they say them, and it predicts the future quite well. Whether that's a cover for his intel assets or psychic talents I don't know.

Also, Clif has gotten the CCP's attention with this threat.

If you are linked to @clif_high in any way the CCP will find you. Clif High must be a real threat to the CPP, and that could only be if he has accurate information.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Big fairs, or markets, are set up several days per week so people can trade. Everything seems happy and calm though. We all work together, everyone is kind. Everyone who was not kind is simply gone.
This is a common thread in my "after" dreams, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)