Nikola Tesla describes his system for supplying wireless power to the globe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks to Neeraj, I came across this site that has a newspaper article from the New York American, way back on the 3rd of September, 1911, which features information from Nikola Tesla on a new type of wireless power, that he explains could run all power around the globe.

Below I have uploaded the a smaller version of the entire article/image. But to find the larger image which you can read, click here.

nikola tesla.jpg

Reactions: Neeraj and Sinera

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I heard about this, as well as the backdrop of what happened. Part of a US history class in high school with a very special teacher who completely despises the "propaganda history books" and always talked about the "true stories". :-D

The energy and transport(railroad) titans of the day (Westinghouse, Carnegie, etc.) realized right away that it would completely obliterate their livelihoods. No need for daily gas or coal transport. No way to profit from electricity transmission. The possibility of completely destroying the nascent automobile industry with three-phase motors powered by wireless electricity (btw, no need for bulky batteries either in this scenario!) With all this, government tax revenues across the world would crater.....

So they banded together and persuaded JP Morgan to abandon funding (JP Morgan was also part of the group, as the banking arm of the titans, he knew right away there are no profits for him either, because there will be no need to endless capital investments/loans).

They then banded together again with Edison to completely discredit Tesla. Hence we have Edison's name on a regional electricity distribution monopoly.......

Don't forget - just like now, all the printing presses, newspapers, radio stations - were owned by the above-named titans. We are lucky the Internet was allowed to roam free long enough to develop alternative news/fact sites!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Scarey to think what a clean and wonderful world we would have had if Tesla would have prevailed. It's still not to late to adopt his technology and give everyone a huge boost in std of living and a clean planet free of oil pollution.

Reactions: Carl and Sinera

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Scarey to think what a clean and wonderful world we would have had if Tesla would have prevailed. It's still not to late to adopt his technology and give everyone a huge boost in std of living and a clean planet free of oil pollution.
I love your vision, but let's get neighbours talking to each other first.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
one big step will be the diminishment of the plastic consumption and it starts with neighbours to talk about a cleaner behavior

Reactions: Sam Vause

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have a friend who's about to spend $10,000 on a solar panel solution for his house - because he wants to "future proof" against rising electricity costs. He wants to rush this to get ahead of dropping government rebates (they keep dropping all the time - the optimal time to buy was 7-8 years ago). He wanted me to get into a deep and meaningful conversation to validate this proposed plan of action. I had to tell him that "future proofing" his energy needs for up to 25 years with suppliers' guarantees and all that would be wasted, because it is transitional technology only and a much better energy solution would be in all our homes by that time (or could be much sooner). No, he didn't like to hear that! Of course, I have no proof, as such things as zero point energy have been spoken about for dozens of years, with no practical solutions on the table even now. We have been suckered into being our own worst enemies through environmental degradation, and wasteful energy practices. Somebody is sitting on top of the pile of muck and making a nice "pile" out of that. I explained that the new technology was already in production in the etheric worlds and would manifest here in the 3D matter world when the time was right. Yeah.... he's going to spend the $10,000.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
thx for that bit of information it s good to know, tripple glass windows is already a beginning to have less costs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)