News Article: "Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for making a thread about this. I also posted about it on Linda's Ocean Jasper thread (her Ocean Jasper comes from Madagascar).

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lapis

Just Arrived
Nov 29, 2018
We just went through (another) substantial ascension trajectory shift in November which is producing different types of physical, energetic and etheric repercussions both in us and Earth. December will increase this, but all of 2019 will quickly move humanity into further amplified physical aspects of the Ascension process. "The Event" as some have been calling it has greatly accelerated and amplified with this November 2018 collective shift, and all that is automatically being reflected in the physical world and events around us.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Yes. Tsunami of Love. It is Magnifcant. Free. Full. Complete. Peacefull. Gentle. Wild. <3:ROFL::-))

Love to You All The Event Lovers :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And speaking of "Q" (sorry for the foul language):

Screenshot_2018-12-02 Q.png
So the bottom part of the post is Q's response to the Anonymous poster. "WW" refers to "World Wide". SAT=Satellite. CLAS=Classified). Some of the theories about the wave are that some type of Deep State tech was taken out on 11/11 and it caused the "ripple" heard 'round the world.

I just thought it was interesting that Q was weighing in on the wave too.

Reactions: Alain and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
On another message board someone chimed in that says he was in the Navy and worked on this classified project that could send data through the earth's crust, and the big wave on 11/11 was a test of the device. This enables very fast world-wide communications without having to rely on a satellite which could be taken out with an EMP. Of course any data they sent would be encrypted also.

When I say "fast" I don't mean faster than current internet speeds, I mean faster than a courier. Part of the internet relies on satellites also, like some of the main lines or connections across the sea.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
And speaking of "Q" (sorry for the foul language):

View attachment 5953
So the bottom part of the post is Q's response to the Anonymous poster. "WW" refers to "World Wide". SAT=Satellite. CLAS=Classified). Some of the theories about the wave are that some type of Deep State tech was taken out on 11/11 and it caused the "ripple" heard 'round the world.

I just thought it was interesting that Q was weighing in on the wave too.
well think what you want the moment i heard via mr mbb333 this subject i thought earth is changing from interior, quite interesting topic

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)