Article New Moon in Taurus (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Taurus new moon.jpg
Happy New Moon Taureans for tomorrow! The sun is shining on you all in the month ahead so you can be at your Taurus best.

This is a time of coming back to Earth for all of us, grounding our energies and walking barefoot in the grass when we can, or feeling sand beneath our feet again as some of us have been barred from the beaches.

So many of us have been living in our heads with a lot of sensations and thoughts to process, so its very hard to stay still for long and just smell the flowers. Taurus energy will change this.

It's good time to get digging, planting or pruning (just a little) depending on your seasons, and think more of our food and what we are putting into our bodies- start a new health regime, buy some new clothes or make them if we can, knit a little,build something, paint something, all those lovely Taurean activities.Massage comes under this too and pampering our bodies more than we have been doing.

Taurus rules our voice so we can hopefully speak out more without fear. The throat chakra will strengthen.

Also checking our bank account is very Taurean, as some of us have saved more with not so much to spend money on, but others have not done so well.Hopefully this month will change all that.
Wherever the new moon falls in our solar or natal charts , that’s where we can have a great new beginning. ( Mine is my Natal child/social and creativity zone, and solar is my communication zone.)

In my country people will be allowed to move house again and many are waiting to do so. This is VERY Taurean!

There are a few factors to think about this month as in 4 days Pluto will station before Rx which is a big reassessment time for the influence of any long term exact transit of Pluto that any of you are experiencing this year, which will be mostly about legal or financial matters or that of power and how you use it, or what you value in life.

And this same day could in fact bring some of the unexpected to deal with as in a real rebirth effect, even globally as on that day the Sun will conjunct Uranus reminding us of the new 7 year cycle we entered in May of 2018, that is beginning to really make itself felt.

This has a lot overall to do with a new lifestyle, new ways of using our various abilities and talents and new incomes, new attitudes to money and what we value. I always thought it may have something to do with Bitcoin for future years and how this would become more popular.

Uranus is about change, and Taurus is about our basic security, lifestyle, land and Real estate, banking, food sources and so much more that affects our every day life.

And its about physical contact - touch so go figure!

But this aspect which happens at 6 degrees Taurus will have an impact with surprise media announcements for sure and will definitely effect at least one world leader's equilibrium, possibly all.

Uranus is about aviation, public transport, (Virgin Airways for instance), media, technology, science, environment, our communities, groups and causes and also rebellion which has already begun in various pockets of the world. (The Apogee moon was in tune with a lot of that).

Taureans, Aquarians and Librans are the signs most affected by the aspect, but it's global so could affect anyone. It is of the nature of the Tower in Tarot.

The New Moon falls at 3 degrees Taurus so anyone with Sun, Moon, planets or points near there could be in for a surprise too in the coming days, of the best sort I hope!

This is the time for major decisions to be made and put into action between now and the Crescent moon approaching.

Pluto in Capricorn will be quintiling Chiron in Aries, an aspect that enhances the power of our thoughts and any ambitions we have in times ahead to make those thoughts reality, with Chiron providing the inner “knowing” to call on when needed.

Arians and Scorpio, Capricorns too will benefit strongly but this aspect is there for us all to call on.

Scorpios are going to experience a new beginning in their relationship zone especially if born early in the sign.

Attachments

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am knitting (a twisted rib jumper for my daughter) as we will soon be moving into Winter in this hemisphere. Not that it ever gets hugely cold here, but it's nice to have something scrummy to rug up in. It's in maroon/purple shades - very Taurean, I think. The twisted rib is just a stitch that elevates the standard rib.

Here are some pics of knitted crowns that I thought were appropriate for the times:

Knitted crown_2.jpg Knitted crown.jpg

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)