New Moderator: Krena — Original Thought (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
My friend Krena will soon be coming to join us to moderate this board. It will have a new name, but still cover the original purpose that I had envisaged for it. Krena is a former creative writing teacher at Harvard University in the U.S.. She is into photography and jewelry making. It will be great to have her here with us. I'm sure she can share more about herself when the time is right.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Laron - you have built this marvelous network over the years of these gifted, disparate souls and you are now calling them together. There is work to be done and Strider is assembling his fellowship! I stand with you.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Hi Everyone! I am a creative enabler, hoping to encourage artistic output and inspiration. I see this space as a gallery for your creative expression: a manifestation of your spirit.

My personal work has taken many forms over the decades: fine art photography, author, playwright, jewelry design. I have been a college instructor, an editor and a friend. Being a forum moderator is a first for me, courtesy of Laron.

Avatar Image: Dahlia from my garden, shot recently with an iPhone in late afternoon, edited for color correction and cropping.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Good to see you step foot on your board Krena! I love the reds on your avatar — brings a bit of contrast to the surrounding forum color range.

Laron - you have built this marvelous network over the years of these gifted, disparate souls and you are now calling them together. There is work to be done and Strider is assembling his fellowship! I stand with you.
BoromirHorn.jpg

Reactions: Brooke and Brian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)