New message from the League of Light, "Holding On While Letting Go" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
The League of Light speak directly through this message, addressing the depths of darkness now asking us to deal with them. Please share. It can make all the difference in the world <3

I would love to transcribe this, and perhaps may have time to do so, but for now, the video is here, direct, and very insightful. And entertaining! I was led to use the movie "Meteor", a 1979 flick starring Sean Connery and Natalie Wood, along with a lot of other recognizable faces. The characters on screen paired with the story told by the LOL make for an interesting experience. What I see is Sean Connery's character represents us, you watching the screen, while Karl Malden represents the ever-present Pleiadian guide and teacher. Very fun to look at this... but deeper, the message really challenges us to deal with the hard stuff we're being faced with right now. Looking at, forgiving... loving demons. There are so many to choose from in this moment. In their usual style, the Pleiadians turn our heads right around. If you allow yourself to get into the experience of detaching from expectations and watch/listen openly, you'll likely emerge inspired.

Reactions: Laron and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)