New Earth Updates, January 16, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
i just listened to this recent interview of Alison Coe, QHHT practitioner, on “Talk Is Cheap” and thought it was highly informative and fascinating! In the interview, Alison discusses “The Event”, “The New Earth”, and dimensional concepts, as well as providing a fairly detailed explanation of how these shifts and events may occur. One of the parts I found most comforting is when she disclosed how we are likely to be able to shift with our families, friends, pets and others—or at least those who wish to come along themselves (honoring free will, of course).

Alison also discusses energetic portals, timelines, and the Mandela Effect, including how we are watching the collapse of the old and rebirth of the new.

I found this video to be highly encouraging and HIGHLY recommend it to any who may be interested in these topics!

I also listened to Magenta Pixie’s latest recording (a fairly brief one) which had some highly encouraging information about the energies we are anchoring here in the 3D and how “The Dark” and its structures are collapsing in on themselves.

Both videos were OUTSTANDING!
I hope you enjoy!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
i just listened to this recent interview of Alison Coe, QHHT practitioner, on “Talk Is Cheap” and thought it was highly informative and fascinating! In the interview, Alison discusses “The Event”, “The New Earth”, and dimensional concepts, as well as providing a fairly detailed explanation of how these shifts and events may occur. One of the parts I found most comforting is when she disclosed how we are likely to be able to shift with our families, friends, pets and others—or at least those who wish to come along themselves (honoring free will, of course).

Alison also discusses energetic portals, timelines, and the Mandela Effect, including how we are watching the collapse of the old and rebirth of the new.

I found this video to be highly encouraging and HIGHLY recommend it to any who may be interested in these topics!

I also listened to Magenta Pixie’s latest recording (a fairly brief one) which had some highly encouraging information about the energies we are anchoring here in the 3D and how “The Dark” and its structures are collapsing in on themselves.

Both videos were OUTSTANDING!
I hope you enjoy!
The description Alison gives of people floating, creating, breathing in the water, teleporting and so forth is how Jurgen Ziewe describes many of the dimensions he has been visiting for thirty years in his books, ( Multi-Dimensional Man and Vistas of Infinity)

A dimension right near this earth for instance is very similar except people are so happy to find they can do amazing things.
The higher ones are totally magical and when we get to the chapter entitled “Homecomings” it’s off the scale of description but he does an incredibly good job bringing it to the reader.

His visits are OBEs but he is fully conscious while in this state while his flesh body is asleep.

I read pieces of these two books often as they are so uplifting and strongly recommend them.

It’s fascinating that Alison talked about going over there while still in the physical.
The people this guy meets and talks to in these dimensions have apparently passed over.
He also says they don’t always realise they have passed over.

This is interesting, there must be some people over there who have left their flesh body behind and some who haven’t.
They would be the ones that disappear to us in 3d I guess.
Would love to hear a comment from someone who has read one of these books and,listened to Alison’s video because my mind is working overtime at the moment.

I like Alison, she is so natural and believable. Thanks SG.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Very interesting SG! Actually June indicated that the comment I made earlier in another thread ("Could it be possible that when we die (leave our bodies) we simply move to another Earth level? If so, when a person shifts to other level he/she encounters not only people that have shifted too, but others that have passed? Makes me wonder.") belonged here. Obviously Jurgen Ziewe had that one covered.
If I get Allison right she indicates that her sessions point towards "The Event" taking place during the first quarter of this year and it is this event that triggers "The Shift" that has a longer duration.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Would love to hear a comment from someone who has read one of these books and,listened to Alison’s video because my mind is working overtime at the moment.
I've read it I can confirm what Ziewe and others like Buhlman, Kepple, Bruce, Moen, write and wrote about the astral dimensions which are (still) Earth-like.

They are common areas that consist of group thought. Some are more strict and so called "Belief System Territories", some are more free but yet form a community by common goals, interests, aesthetic taste, beliefs (!!) and values, activities etc. E.g. being an artist himself (=interest!) he visited often an area of artists, an artist community, who do amazing pieces of art all the time.

Of course after death / transition you do not have to stay on any "new" Earth territory but can move to other (higher) vibrations if you are able to immediately. As an astral projector you can go there and 'visit' these areas if your vibration matches it, like Ziewe does.

I also visited a few, but only for very short moments as I cannot 'hold stable' too long, although I learnt some techniques of anchoring a few years ago, it remains difficult to stay there as long as I want. But it is always amazing and beautiful when you have been to a place like that. Once I flew (e.g.) over a beautiful area of medieval castles in a sunny landscapes full of fields and forests and people wearing very colourful attire. There are so many awesome places to go. Countless.

This is also my belief about the "New" Earth. It's on a 'astral' level created by group thought of those who believe in it. I wrote more about it here:
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/on-the-edge-of-forever-folks.4085/page-2#post-25660

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
This is also my belief about the "New" Earth. It's on a 'astral' level created by group thought of those who believe in it.
Interesting Sinera! It reminded me of a book, I believe it was from Stuart Wilde, where he mentions that he once saw in the astral a concentration of mental thoughts/projections/visions/prayers/etc. that different cultures had through time of what they called "God" and it was a huge "blob" created at that level by all the conflicting thought projections.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting Sinera! It reminded me of a book, I believe it was from Stuart Wilde, where he mentions that he once saw in the astral a concentration of mental thoughts/projections/visions/prayers/etc. that different cultures had through time of what they called "God" and it was a huge "blob" created at that level by all the conflicting thought projections.
This makes indeed a lot of sense. And Ziewe also describes a similar level he visited in one of his projections.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I got a lot of comfort from the idea that we can cast 'love nets' over our loved ones if they need help coming along. I imagine that it will be up to them then to do the work to stay, or not.

Also, I love the description of all the things we get to learn (and the preschooler analogy) once we are ready<3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I got a lot of comfort from the idea that we can cast 'love nets' over our loved ones if they need help coming along.
I would add 'health nets' since there are some that physically can't devote time to come along because all their energies are devoted to simply overcome an illness or simply stay alive.
Many comments center around family and loved ones but we mustn't forget the ones that have illnesses, specially serious ones, or the very old people.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Very interesting SG! Actually June indicated that the comment I made earlier in another thread ("Could it be possible that when we die (leave our bodies) we simply move to another Earth level? If so, when a person shifts to other level he/she encounters not only people that have shifted too, but others that have passed?
I've noticed a very large increase in a wide variety of references to creating "Heaven on Earth", especially over the last few months. In a recent channeling, Kryon stated something to the effect that we are here now to transcend the "need" to experience a physical/human death at all--and this idea really resonated with me. I already know that we are immortal beings--and that our consciousness simply shifts from state to state and physical body to physical body as each body "gets old and dies".

It also seems really logical to me that our next evolutionary step would be to experience life in a perfectly healthy, beautiful, and much more capable physical body--one that can do miraculous things like float, fly, and teleport itself from place to place. Think about how absolutely COOL it would be to live in such a physical body, where you could literally live as long as you wanted to, explore a pristine world where everyone lived in perfect harmony with nature, and where we could get to know as many of our fellow brothers and sisters as well as we wished to. And then, whenever one gets a bit tired of the whole "perfect" physical experience, we could simply drop our physicalness and return to our next "spiritual assignment"--all the while knowing that we are truly immortal and that nothing (and no one) is ever truly lost...

Wow.

Count me in!

:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I went a bit further analyzing/exploring my thought: "Could it be possible that when we die (leave our bodies) we simply move to another Earth level?" My train of thought went towards that considering that "linear time" is a construct in the 3d Earth, in the continuous stream we do incarnate simultaneously in different realities/dimensions/levels/etc. and when one of our vehicles (bodies) dies its consciousness rejoins the others (that are constantly linked) and that could perhaps account for the deja-vu or Mandela effect when we suddenly realize we had already experienced certain event or a similar one, or that a person was alive when we were sure it had passed before.
I remember once in my youth a strong feeling came to me once while walking in a park that "part of me" has just passed somewhere else. I still remember that strange feelings that came with that thought.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I went a bit further analyzing/exploring my thought: "Could it be possible that when we die (leave our bodies) we simply move to another Earth level?" My train of thought went towards that considering that "linear time" is a construct in the 3d Earth, in the continuous stream we do incarnate simultaneously in different realities/dimensions/levels/etc. and when one of our vehicles (bodies) dies its consciousness rejoins the others (that are constantly linked) and that could perhaps account for the deja-vu or Mandela effect when we suddenly realize we had already experienced certain event or a similar one, or that a person was alive when we were sure it had passed before.
I remember once in my youth a strong feeling came to me once while walking in a park that "part of me" has just passed somewhere else. I still remember that strange feelings that came with that thought.
Yes...I definitely agree. I've felt a great deal lately that many "other" incarnations of self have somehow been integrating with my current consciousness. I don't have any conscious recollection of them or their experiences, but I do have the distinct feeling that this is indeed happening on some level. Perhaps this is exactly how our consciousness expands...as we begin accepting these ideas, we become more and more conscious of these changes and the information that each must certainly contain.

Fascinating thoughts, clearly!

Reactions: Anaeika and June
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
There is another possibility my dear SG. Planes could be collapsing/integrating. Our plane may collapse too since there isn't any rule saying we are the prime plane and we could be just a branch of the big tree.
True...but I must say I'm not anywhere near ready for this conscious experience to collapse. It's FAR too interesting and beautiful! I've got a very strange (and nice) feeling that we're just starting to see the beginning of the very BEST part! :D <3 <3 <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes...I definitely agree. I've felt a great deal lately that many "other" incarnations of self have somehow been integrating with my current consciousness.
I've had what felt like a series of 'old reincarnations' reintegrate into myself over the last few years... at least that's what I believe is going ono_O
Startled the asparagus out of me the first time it happened. And the second dude 'got my attention' by poking a spear at my chest (effective but ouch!)
They all seemed to 'whoosh' into the space behind my eyes as soon as I 'identified' them, and then, for a while (or maybe longer, lol) I'm looking out through their eyes, which overlays my usual visuals.

Grapes, this stuff sounds cocky when you use (those clumsy) words to describe (those indescribable) feelings:((:-))

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I've had what felt like a series of 'old reincarnations' reintegrate into myself over the last few years... at least that's what I believe is going ono_O
Perhaps too as we reintegrate other portions of ourselves we become stronger in certain areas while at the same time we could develop some weakness in others if the integrated portion carries elements of fear, illness, or unbalance for example.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Perhaps too as we reintegrate other portions of ourselves we become stronger in certain areas while at the same time we could develop some weakness in others if the integrated portion carries elements of fear, illness, or unbalance for example.
And these new aspects of "weakness" are important to our present consciousness, for by "working on it" and helping heal those imbalances from our other selves, we can help raise ALL aspects.

Now that I think of it, isn't that what our "Higher Self" probably does for us when our own body passes away? We leave the physical, meet with our "Higher Self", and the "Higher Self" welcomes us with love and helps us heal and progress.

I guess you could say we're just our own "Higher Selves" in training! :)

As above, so below...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
As above, so below...
Precisely. By working in healing and integration at this level (or trying too since we aren't as proficient as the HS) we are opening new avenues and possibilities. In fact, perhaps "The Shift" has some connections to this process as well since it opens new "missions" (or projects if you may) without having to die yet and return later in another incarnation to continue the work.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For me these reintegrations have come through as reintegration of lost information with a lot of abilities I had in previous lives becoming available to me again. I got confirmation of this in my recent QHHT session. Actually, it seems to be information that my earlier self (I believe with help from my higher, ie future selves), hid from myself for good reason. The information was purposefully well hidden for a long time from myself (again, for very good reason; others I worked with did this too; I am relating just my part here). It was meant to remain hidden through many, many incarnations and 'coded' to reappear when the time was right.

If you want an idea of what I have pieced together of this story, look up the May 13, 2017 Remote Group Healing Session on which I posted a recent update (last Friday): https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-—-crown-chakra-weekend-of-the-13th-of-may-2017-transients-info.2652/ It is in the last Friday update that I describe the story I refer to above.

This 'story' has come through in bits and pieces over the last few years. It is only now starting to become coherent enough to create a narrative as the first information came through in just flashes of scenes accompanied by feelings.
And, yes, I have had to work through feelings that accompanied the images (fear, guilt, anger, etc). Doing so has been immeasurably rewarding and I believe, as you say below, the timing is no coincidence:
Precisely. By working in healing and integration at this level (or trying too since we aren't as proficient as the HS) we are opening new avenues and possibilities. In fact, perhaps "The Shift" has some connections to this process as well since it opens new "missions" (or projects if you may) without having to die yet and return later in another incarnation to continue the work.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is an interesting thread. I've done something similar to love nets. I created platforms - the family platform that holds all our family - 2 legs and 4, the neighbors platform, and several others. I guess they look a lot like wide skiffs. I've been getting folks together for awhile. A few have declined, and I had some brief sadness (even ran after one - in the astral), but I understood it was their path.

Something that has been flashing into my mind the past 2 days is about the shock of so much unfolding for ones who've not taken the red pill. This weighs on my mind because I know a lot of people who don't think about this stuff much. What came to me was our former president standing up to say it is all true. Right now, even if ETs walked through DC, half the people would say it was a trick. The reason I started thinking about this was a vision a friend had, as well as beliefs from several people I admire that our former president had a positive role to play.

If info comes out and the leaders from each "side" of our political structure said it is true, then more people would have less impetus to negate it with allegations of tricks. I know it sounds crazy, but when an idea keeps coming up, I figure it is bears some consideration.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have wondered for a while now what would happen to the politicians in Washington DC (and many other leaders and politicians around the world for that matter) if suddenly we had "The Shift" and our consciousness were to expand so that we have more clarity and realize what we are doing right or wrong, where we are putting ourselves first to the detriment of others for example; or especially in the case of many politicians nowadays, willfully not being truthful to others for their benefit, or doing really nasty things betraying the confidence of the people that put them in positions representing them. Would those politicians be able to face the truth about themselves? How would they react? Would they be running down the streets in complete panic having to face what they really are and what they had done as some speculate they would do?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had an interesting dream / away mission today. I was in a city in the US. Everything was chaos, and people were acting nuts. There were some power types trying to gain control, but no one listened to them. I was trying to help some of the people. If I could get them to listen to me long enough, I knew I could get through. However, a new group of wailers would disrupt everything. Finally, I gathered up all the loose dogs and left. (Of course I did. lol)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
When the truth comes out there will be chaos. Many will be hell bent on revenge for the deception. I just hope it all blows over quickly.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Finally, I gathered up all the loose dogs and left. (Of course I did. lol)
So, I guess the message is that when the people go nuts, the dogs bring sanity? :p
That doesn't sound too far off, lol!

Seriously, I am glad to hear that you were able to get through to people when you tried. Too bad about the 'wailers'.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm wondering about yet another scenario. On other posts we discussed an event, a flash of light so strong as to put everything/one in a daze and possibly offer instant karma, err enlightenment lol. At which point we will be made well aware of what is happening and we just peacefully move on to our next stage of development.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm wondering about yet another scenario. On other posts we discussed an event, a flash of light so strong as to put everything/one in a daze and possibly offer instant karma, err enlightenment lol. At which point we will be made well aware of what is happening and we just peacefully move on to our next stage of development.
I've read about that scenario in a couple of articles as well. In reality PG there could be a third scenario combining your two posts. All perhaps will depend in the development of the people. Some may move peacefully to the next stage of development, others will be bent on revenge, while the perpetrators may have perhaps (not sure there) feelings of guilt and to that add fear about the repercussions in this world (from the people bent on revenge) and specially beyond now that they have a glimpse of the beyond.
Some visionaries (including some in this forum I believe) have received glimpses of the chaos impacting the people bent on revenge and the perpetrators, while others have visions about the ones moving to their next developmental stage and the new Earth.

Last edited:
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
When the truth comes out there will be chaos. Many will be hell bent on revenge for the deception. I just hope it all blows over quickly.
That's where many of us may be around to help keep others calm. And of course, we can always intend to create/experience a transition that is smooth and graceful, too! ;)

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I've read about that scenario in a couple of articles as well. In reality PG there could be a third scenario combining your two posts. All perhaps will depend in the development of the people. Some may move peacefully to the next stage of development, others will be bent on revenge, while the perpetrators may have perhaps (not sure there) feelings of guilt and to that add fear about the repercussions in this world (from the people bent on revenge) and specially beyond now that they have a glimpse of the beyond.
Perhaps this extreme polarization may be what causes the often referred to "splitting of the worlds". Those who can somehow find calm and level-headedness despite the chaos may "shift" themselves to a reality that is peaceful and harmonious (The New Earth). Those who can't seem to rise to the occasion and are hell-bent on revenge, justice, "eye-for-an-eye" etc., may suddenly find themselves in a much more violent/chaotic reality.

If we can look at our "reality" in terms of energy, where our energies align our consciousness with compatible frequencies, it makes perfect sense that our physical experience could undergo a sudden quantum shift--especially where these energies (and indeed, our perspectives) are so divergent...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
That's where many of us may be around to help keep others calm.
Correct. I envision experiencing such situation -assisting to keep others calm. One thing I am wondering about is the negative reactions from certain people since I have seen people bent on destruction of all kinds (including personal) when panic, sometimes brought by the sudden realization that they are in peril at many levels due to past actions, sets in. Pucksterguy mentions the issue of revenge, I wonder about guilt and hope that those people have courage and assistance from a soul that has awareness of what is really taking place.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Some visionaries (including some in this forum I believe) have received glimpses of the chaos impacting the people bent on revenge and the perpetrators, while others have visions about the ones moving to their next developmental stage and the new Earth.
Funny, I see the receiving of the Light as shattering illusion, and when illusion dissolves, there is a soft feather-bed of complete simplicity. The problem people will have after being cleansed of their illusions may be confusion, nowhere to anchor down, a feeling of floating rather than being grounded. That will change given time, when people realise that simplicity is the real nature of things, and that all their over-complications were just leading to imbalance. A lot of their self-fabricated angst will just dissipate in the ether like it never existed. People will be moving around without a point/goal as if they are new-born babes. That is where the assistance will be necessary, to comfort and galvanize.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)