new cropcircles (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Two more superb glyphs for August. I subscribe to Crop Circle Connector website and archives. The folks there do a marvellous job getting photos to the public. I like to imagine the crop circles in 3D - bring them up and give them a twirl. Meditate on them and just enjoy them. They don't necessarily have to 'mean' anything - they merely help open minds as we pose the question - Who or what is out there or in there assisting humanity? <3 http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/2016.html

Attachments

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It's just fabulous isn't it folks? There are some surprises! I put my take on it on my blog ... it's a bit long to post here complete with photos http://www.clarityforlife.training/blog
Cedar, FYI I was having trouble accessing your blog page...I tried via mobile phone and PC. In both cases it just loaded the first part of the page and froze...anyone have similar problems?

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Yesterday I read Barbara Marciniak's take on crop circles and found it really interesting. Even feels quite likely to me. Here's an extract:

"The circles and shapes being put on earth are here to assist you in holding and managing your frequency and having the courage to live your light. They make frequency information available in a very subtle way, and no one can figure them out yet. These shapes are all connected to one another, and if they were all written out simultaneously on some farmer's field, something would happen to them immediately. They are spaced from one continent to another, and they move a frequency band around the planet that will help activate earth's grid-work. They will allow you not to feel so weird with what you know and to feel more comfortable with the changes in frequency as they occur. "

Here's a link to the rest of the article, if you're interested:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/crop_circles02.htm

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's just fabulous isn't it folks? There are some surprises! I put my take on it on my blog ... it's a bit long to post here complete with photos http://www.clarityforlife.training/blog
Gotta love it. The flower of life, the marijuana leaves, the geometric synergy, and MOTHERSHIP MOTHERSHIP. We are being reminded not to take ourselves too seriously! A belly laugh may be the best tonic.

Reactions: Stargazer and Cedar

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Salli - that is exactly what I needed to hear!! Thank you SO much for posting. <3

‘ Actually, crop circles all over the planet are put there by sounds above human frequency to implement these language shapes. Many times in the beginning, these shapes are circles. They will evolve into triangles, lines, and many other things. ‘

I find it deliciously uncanny that tonight I was led to watch the TV series called TOUCH. The blurb says ‘A widower struggling to raise his emotionally challenged son discovers that he can predict events before they happen.’ and on Wiki ‘Touch centers on former reporter Martin Bohm (Sutherland) and his 11-year-old autistic son, Jake (David Mazouz). Martin's wife died in the World Trade Center during the September 11 attacks, and he has been struggling to raise Jake since then, moving from job to job while tending to Jake's special needs. Jake has never spoken a word, but is fascinated by numbers and patterns relating to numbers, spending much of his days writing them down in notebooks, his touch-screen tablet and sometimes using objects (for instance popcorn kernels).’

From what I can see Touch is all about entanglement, quantum physics, geometry, frequency, psychism, and possibly predictive skills such as remote viewing.

Hailstones Melt :cool: - a REALLY GOOD belly laugh - I’ve been chuckling since discovering the connection to the Mothership Bongs - Here’s a snippet from Marciniak’s piece "This is just a little bit of what the crop circles do. They are quite interesting. Many of them are designed and constructed by what some call 'Ascended Masters'. There is also a joke behind them. You must understand that some beings, as they become very evolved, develop a tremendous sense of humor. They see the humor in all things.’’

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Interactive Experiments With Crop Circles

Twenty years on since his co-written book Quest For Contact was published, recounting the real-life attempts of a group of researchers to interact with the crop circle phenomenon using psychic techniques, Andy Thomas looks back on the ambitious project, his part in it and the very intriguing results it produced…

https://truthagenda.org/2017/07/06/new-article-interactive-experiments-with-crop-circles/

Contains reference to Sirian Leonid.

Last edited:

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Crop circles always make me think of MGA cards used in radionic (remote instrumented) healing.

There are a couple of MGA cards on this web page:
http://www.radionics.co.uk/index.php/radionic-instruments/mga-rae-information

Magneto Geometric Applications
http://www.magnetogeometrics.co.uk/

These cards appear to be the same as those used in the Sai Sanjeevini healing system:
http://www.saisanjeevini.org/

Also in the book by Don Gerrard - The Paper Doctor (a google search will bring it up)

As these are used for healing people and animals, it makes me think that part of the reason for crop circles is for healing the earth as well as making people pay attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In Dolores Cannon’s Convoluted Universe Book One, she includes some QHHT session info on crop circles.

They're stabilizing the earths mantle because of the fragile situation that the earth has been in. The crop circles have been around a long time, but because of the situation with the earth changing so much, the crop circles have become more visible. “The shifting on your planet has been another manner that has caused them to come to the surface.” (Meaning the shift in consciousness / astrological age cycle)

They info also explained that the crop circles are used as a focal point for vibrations and energy entrance, but have multiple functions. Dolores asked the question, “And this is part of the project that is helpful in stabilising the Earths’ movements. In the Plates?” and the answer was “Yes, it is.

Reactions: Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
In Dolores Cannon’s Convoluted Universe Book One, she includes some QHHT session info on crop circles.

They're stabilizing the earths mantle because of the fragile situation that the earth has been in. The crop circles have been around a long time, but because of the situation with the earth changing so much, the crop circles have become more visible. “The shifting on your planet has been another manner that has caused them to come to the surface.” (Meaning the shift in consciousness / astrological age cycle)

They info also explained that the crop circles are used as a focal point for vibrations and energy entrance, but have multiple functions. Dolores asked the question, “And this is part of the project that is helpful in stabilising the Earths’ movements. In the Plates?” and the answer was “Yes, it is.
Ah, so my thinking is not that far off then.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think the meaning is in layers. But I think the ones with the best overview of the picture in its fullness, are the ones with the high vantage point in the sky!! (Not forgetting that elementals, or nature deities may have a hand in this, because they are terraforming and creating our natural world every second of every day).

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)