New Alien Contact (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
John Helios submitted a new article.

New Alien Contact

Guest post via Helios Journal

But let me first provide a little background…

With all the time lines and portals switching around, there’s apparently a lot of opportunity for new communication to be established with the “folks out there”.

My outlook is this: Be open. They’re probably just like other people – other humans we know. Some are bad, some good, some just kind of there with little to no discernment or judgment needed. No doubt, as some of them are not related to humans at all, they will exhibit...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
So. When are they coming by to say hi? ;) :)

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They already have. o:)

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Because as John mentions they're probably both smart and sensitive, they will start their initial forays in individual contact in dream state. The big lesson of the last 70 years seems to have been that they are unlikely to hang out in 3D bodies most of the time. Perhaps dropping in via a clone, a take over of a vacated "meat suit", or having their soul transferred in some military underground base. But most likely, they'll just stick with mind-to-mind contact, because they are part of Universal Mind and so are we.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I once 'met' Greys in the non-physical. The surroundings were all black so I don't know 'where' in the 'astral' (or if at all) it took place.

Still, I had not intention whatsoever to meet any 'aliens' at all, neither did I ever expect it. I just as a technique turned inwards and by this diffused my energy body to go to a 'much higher vibrational place'. This result for the command to raise vibration to a "higher" place is amongst other things also what really got my thinking in hindsight.
O_o

Moreover, this lack of intention to meet ET kind of validated the experience for me. I almost know for a fact this time they were 'real', they really were 'them'. Surprise, surprise.
:eek:O.O

However, they were not 'grey' but rather they appeared as taller and shining 'whites', really shining. But they had their typical huge almond shaped black eyes and all the typical form as we know them.

All in all it was neutral, nothing bad or good, no further communication exchange. They were just lookig. Observers, which I assume is what they do mostly anyway.

They were three of them. In physical terms they stood as a group about 7 to 8 'metres' off away from me, looking at me. Nothing else came out of it as I did not (want to) engage further. I deliberately snapped out of it, not shocked or afraid, but not too enthusiastic about this unexpected encounter either.

Today I am actually sorry that I did not engage in conversation which would have done no harm. But that was my mindset back then. Maybe it was too unexpected. Maybe they showed up deliberately just for showing up so that it might give me an indication of my own probable starseed roots (maybe, just speculating).

And in hindsight the whole situation was actually a bit funny. It's like you are in an office building where you want to go to a meeting in a hurry (maybe because you are late) and by mistake you open the wrong office door. 'Oops, sorry guys, wrong meeting, bye!' (*slams door shut again*).
:-))

The other meetings with 'greys' were also dream encounters, but that might have been metaphors, too. Except for one other dream happening a month after that 'higher plane projection' experience:

In that dream then a 'female energy' grey somehow logged on to my mind-scape (have no better word for it...). I asked what this is all about and I was told (by my subconscious / HS?) that it's okay, just an information based routine. Maybe she was a friend(ly) or just 'neutral', it was not felt as 'intrusive'. No hostile takeover, she even felt 'soft' and a little familiar. I am speaking empathically here. I saw her as a grey in a wink but mostly 'felt' her energy.

Of course, due to my self-prescribed open-minded skepticism, I leave open what exactly 'she' was and what she did there. But it seems I and my HS allowed it, so maybe it was even a mutual thing of information sharing (over a/the 'net(work)'?), maybe done regularly? Not sure.

Here's the dream conversation about this 'encounter' as remembered and recorded after waking up copied in blue from my journal. It all happened in mid-2012:

Here's the dialogue (IV = inner voice):

Me: "Oh no, not one of them again!"
IV: "It's a woman."
Me: "A woman? Oh. I thought they were sex-less."
IV: "No."
Me: "What else? What does 'she' do?"
IV: "She logs on to the net sometimes."
Me: "Does she also incarnate as a human being (woman) here? Or is she even right now also in human form?"

(No answer came to that question of mine then, today I don't know why I asked specifically that one.)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
All in all it was neutral, nothing bad or good, no further communication exchange. They were just lookig. Observers, which I assume is what they do mostly anyway
Yes, observers. It's the natural thing to do at a zoo. OK, living library, then. In a living library, you don't take out the books and read the content. You observe the beings.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sinera, I found your description of your astral experience really beautiful. I think if more people came out with these kinds of "clips" or visions, humanity collective as a whole will have a better view of this neck of the neighbourhood, what is possible, and what to expect. It is all about eliminating fear, because ignorance is the cause of fear.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Indeed. I am not afraid of them although I also do not seek their proximity or closer contact - as long as I live this life and cannot tell what my 'connection' to them really is I prefer a distance still. Caution principle. Open-minded skepticism and reservedness.

I don't 'fear' them. Did not then during the experience and do not now. They are what they are and do what they do. Even if they really are (kind of) guardians of the human / Earth zoo then that is what they are and do. I have to accept that. Dolores Cannon's book hint at this possibility that they part of the collective that acted as Earth's seeders and guardians, at least some of them and the hopefully more benign or neutral ones. Am I one of them from other lives? I cannot tell, but of course I also cannot exclude this possibility, why would exactly 'they' show up even though I had not asked or longed for it?

As always more questions than answers result from these experiences.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
There are lots of anecdotal evidence that our world was already like MIB, Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars: lots of alien contact, diverse, good and bad and neutral. The problem is TPTB/MSM /governments/Vatican/etc. have conspired to keep this under wraps.
Consider the following:
(1) Below the Vatican, there is a secret library that has documents from thousands of years ago. Some are alien based. And "disputably", some documents literally indicate that the "gods" of our current religions are actually aliens who camouflaged as humans or acted as gods to "lord over people" (Stargate).
Also, the Vatican does act as the "unbiased mediator" for alien-Earth negotiations, which I found interesting.
-I agree that I cannot point to evidence, but I have seen some accounts over the years about this.
(2) the nascent defense industry in the 1950s-1970s in US, and the tech industry in the 60s-70s:
Lots of personal accounts from people (ex. Ben Rich) who worked and supervised in Skunk Works as well as the technology industry (silicon chips, transistors and chip manufacturing) have indicated the "advances" came from either Roswell (reverse engineering, i.e. copy) or direct alien contact.
Ben Rich also indicated that the government satellites already had nano-scale "camera" chips back in the 60s, so they can see a penny clearly on the ground in color. He said that whatever technology is in the public, the government is actually 30-40 years ahead in black projects.
(3) nuclear bomb "disarming" by alien aircraft during the Cold War: if you ever find real-life accounts from servicemen whose job is to man the nuclear silos in Russia and US back in the 60-70s, you will realize they had lots of accidental (and intentional) firings of the nuclear ICBMs. This includes the Cuban Missile Crisis. They all had anecdotal accounts of outside guards seeing a flying saucer overhead, and all of a sudden an invisible EMP engulfs the area, shutting down everything right when the ICBM in the silo was about to fire. The account is repeated everywhere - Europe, Russia, USA. Keep in mind these servicemen were sworn and threatened to keep their accounts from being made public.
(4) The Moon: given humanity's penchant for exploration, and "greed" for resources/power/prestige - one might ask - why did we stop going to the moon?
Set aside the possibility that the moon landings were all fake (lol, too many people to brainwash, not to mention telescopes of amateur stargazers)....
Personal accounts (private) from John Glenn, Buzz Aldrin, the last Apollo landing team, etc. - all said there is a group of aliens on the moon who have built full cities on the "dark side", and are mining the moon for resources. There are pictures "stolen" from NASA showing these, despite the obvious blurring of the images.
During the last Apollo moon mission, these aliens literally "glared" at the astronauts and warned them never to go back to the moon.
Soooo... feel free to interpret that however you want. :)
(5) The "Stargate" project at Stanford: This is the remote viewing project. Lots of "RVs" of past/present/future direct alien contacts and interventions. Obviously cannot be proved by the scientific method, but if you are here on transients, you know RV is a real phenomenon just like OBE, so feel free to make your own judgement. :)

I could go on and on... but the above are the major ones that stand out.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
(3) nuclear bomb "disarming" by alien aircraft during the Cold War: if you ever find real-life accounts from servicemen whose job is to man the nuclear silos in Russia and US back in the 60-70s, you will realize they had lots of accidental (and intentional) firings of the nuclear ICBMs. This includes the Cuban Missile Crisis. They all had anecdotal accounts of outside guards seeing a flying saucer overhead, and all of a sudden an invisible EMP engulfs the area, shutting down everything right when the ICBM in the silo was about to fire. The account is repeated everywhere - Europe, Russia, USA. Keep in mind these servicemen were sworn and threatened to keep their accounts from being made public..
This documentation is a new one for me.
Thanks, Kevin C!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)