Never been sick? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Have you never been sick?

• I get sick more than others.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am curious how many of you at the RT have NEVER been sick. I ask this because it seems to be pretty common among indigos, those who have awakened, & healers. Also, there are some who haven't been sick in years.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Up until the last few years, I would get sick fairly regularly...nothing major, mind you, just the usual colds/flu kinds of things. I'd typically feel lousy a couple of times a year, need to take a day or two off work, and every once in awhile I'd get a cough that would linger for weeks on end. I also got occasional earaches that seemed to come out of nowhere and last for several days at a time.

In late 2012, I had begun a great deal of spiritual "study". In much of the material I read, "nuisance" symptoms such as colds, sniffles, and sore throats were seen as "lower vibratory" illnesses that we typically attracted or allowed when we weren't looking after ourselves...or they were indicators that we were focusing too much on the wrong things in life. These lower grade illnesses could be seen as Nature's way of making us take better care of ourselves.

After reading much of the same material, I decided that I was no longer going to "be sick". I didn't concern myself too much with sanitizing my hands anymore or being especially careful about washing them before eating, etc. I simply decided that these nuisances wouldn't bother me anymore. I was actually amazed to find that it really seemed to work. I went from having two or three colds a year to none in almost four years! My wife actually tried to give me her cold one time because I just laughed at her and told her I wouldn't get sick! :) And despite her best attempts, I didn't! :D I credit this change in health to a simple change in attitude.

Just this year I did suffer setback and had a pretty bad cold that lasted for three days, but for some reason I felt that I "asked for it". Instead of going to bed early as I usually do, I had stayed up very late and was neglecting myself. When the cold hit me, I also felt as if it was representative of something that was coming up that I needed to "clear" or purge from my system. It was weird, but as I lay awake in misery at 3:00 am with my nose draining all over and feeling like crap, I somehow felt I was going through this process for a very important reason--it was as if this was the last cold I was ever going to get, so it had to feel really, really deeply so I would remember just how awful it was! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I feel that our state of mind has a very strong effect on our health--and that much of our resistance to minor illnesses really does depend upon it.

I hope you're feeling better!!

<:) <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Golmona and Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I met an elderly Indigo woman in a NDE group. She was beautiful, tall, had long white hair, and was dressed in purple with a stone pendant. She claimed she had never been sick & had her first cold in her 70s.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I used to get sick every once in a while but I haven't been sick in four years now - not even with a simple cold. About four years ago I started doing two simple things:

~ I sleep using an Earthing body band around my wrist every single night which grounds me to the earth for the whole time I sleep.
https://www.earthing.com/small-orange-body-band-kit.html

~ I stopped drinking sodas and increased my water intake to 10, eight ounce glasses per day. I never drink fluoridated, chemical water from the tap and I use royal elite shungite in my water to add antioxidants.
http://www.dancingwithwater.com/products/shungite-fullerenes-for-water/

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Up until the last few years, I would get sick fairly regularly...nothing major, mind you, just the usual colds/flu kinds of things. I'd typically feel lousy a couple of times a year, need to take a day or two off work, and every once in awhile I'd get a cough that would linger for weeks on end. I also got occasional earaches that seemed to come out of nowhere and last for several days at a time.

In late 2012, I had begun a great deal of spiritual "study". In much of the material I read, "nuisance" symptoms such as colds, sniffles, and sore throats were seen as "lower vibratory" illnesses that we typically attracted or allowed when we weren't looking after ourselves...or they were indicators that we were focusing too much on the wrong things in life. These lower grade illnesses could be seen as Nature's way of making us take better care of ourselves.

After reading much of the same material, I decided that I was no longer going to "be sick". I didn't concern myself too much with sanitizing my hands anymore or being especially careful about washing them before eating, etc. I simply decided that these nuisances wouldn't bother me anymore. I was actually amazed to find that it really seemed to work. I went from having two or three colds a year to none in almost four years! My wife actually tried to give me her cold one time because I just laughed at her and told her I wouldn't get sick! :) And despite her best attempts, I didn't! :D I credit this change in health to a simple change in attitude.

Just this year I did suffer setback and had a pretty bad cold that lasted for three days, but for some reason I felt that I "asked for it". Instead of going to bed early as I usually do, I had stayed up very late and was neglecting myself. When the cold hit me, I also felt as if it was representative of something that was coming up that I needed to "clear" or purge from my system. It was weird, but as I lay awake in misery at 3:00 am with my nose draining all over and feeling like crap, I somehow felt I was going through this process for a very important reason--it was as if this was the last cold I was ever going to get, so it had to feel really, really deeply so I would remember just how awful it was! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I feel that our state of mind has a very strong effect on our health--and that much of our resistance to minor illnesses really does depend upon it.

I hope you're feeling better!!

<:) <3 <3 <3
I believe you. I am getting sick less this year w the addition of essential oils. Last year it was smth new every 5 weeks. (I have toddlers. They're pitri dishes.) This year only once or twice! It's a huge improvement! My goal is to be able to say, "It's been years."

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm rarely sick. A couple of colds a year that go by fast, that'll floor my wife for a week. Just wondering where I can trade in my back for a new one. LOL

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I was a child, I was sick a lot until one day I realized that the only time my mother was nice to me was when I was sick or hurt. I did not get sick very much after that. I've had a few situations in the past few years, but I can see that my lack of self care was at the crux of it (not enough water and rest).

My daughter, who is in her 30s, was never sick as a child and rarely is as an adult.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
When I was a child, I was sick a lot until one day I realized that the only time my mother was nice to me was when I was sick or hurt. I did not get sick very much after that. I've had a few situations in the past few years, but I can see that my lack of self care was at the crux of it (not enough water and rest).

My daughter, who is in her 30s, was never sick as a child and rarely is as an adult.
Hmmmm. What an interesting observation about your mom! I never thought of it that way, but I can definitely relate to that. My son is very rarely sick, if ever, despite his girlfriend and others in his circle of close friends being ill now and then.

I can definitely relate to Anaeika's "petri dish" perspective too, especially if kids are in a day care environment.

My missus and I always insisted on a regular bedtime for our family and I feel that's a really key thing for our health and immunity.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm trying to teach my daughter and her teen stay-overs better hygiene such as not leaving used tissues all over the place....
I have had a flu this year which I put down to that, but of course I know that it is mainly all about your internal health integrity and strong molecular, hence immune structure.

Most of my grumps have been related to ongoing physical body status.... caused by some wrongly-held health beliefs such as it is natural to age and get age spots all over your hands, neck and face!!! natural to get grey/white hair by the age of 40!!! natural to be over-cushioned in the fat department to cushion against a barrage of perceived slights/threats!!! natural to cut myself off at the waist metaphysically for 4 decades and therefore slowly lose the use of my feet/ankles/knees/hips - good lord - it keeps going up higher. Then there are the greatly enforced lessons from living with a hypochondriac mother, and now, a hypochondriac daughter. Oh well, at least it skipped a generation!

But the wonderful thing is, all these aforementioned challenges seem to be dropping away, one by one, as I update and integrate my knowledge within that I am an eternal, shining, lasting being and I don't need all that to cramp my style!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Most of my grumps have been related to ongoing physical body status.... caused by some wrongly-held health beliefs such as it is natural to age and get age spots all over your hands, neck and face!!! natural to get grey/white hair by the age of 40!!! natural to be over-cushioned in the fat department to cushion against a barrage of perceived slights/threats!!! natural to cut myself off at the waist metaphysically for 4 decades and therefore slowly lose the use of my feet/ankles/knees/hips - good lord - it keeps going up higher. Then there are the greatly enforced lessons from living with a hypochondriac mother, and now, a hypochondriac daughter. Oh well, at least it skipped a generation!
I'm with you, and I can definitely relate, HM! When I was little, I remember my mom frequently saying that where our bodies are concerned, "your guarantee runs out at age 30".

WHAT??? 30??? Seriously?? OMG...with that kind of attitude, I don't even know why anyone would even bother getting up in the morning. You might as well just pull the covers back over your head, refuse to eat, and will yourself to die! Even though I know it wasn't meant completely seriously, it's exactly those kinds of thoughts and energy that take years of conscious work to move beyond (if one is discerning enough to even figure it out).

Therefore, I've decided I'm not "aging" anymore, I'm "youthing" instead!

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'm trying to teach my daughter and her teen stay-overs better hygiene such as not leaving used tissues all over the place....
I have had a flu this year which I put down to that, but of course I know that it is mainly all about your internal health integrity and strong molecular, hence immune structure.

But the wonderful thing is, all these aforementioned challenges seem to be dropping away, one by one, as I update and integrate my knowledge within that I am an eternal, shining, lasting being and I don't need all that to cramp my style!
Hailstones, I put up a thread on the Natural Products board on how to remove age spots naturally and it really works.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/safe-and-effective-age-spot-removal.1323/

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
WHAT??? 30??? Seriously?? OMG...with that kind of attitude, I don't even know why anyone would even bother getting up in the morning. You might as well just pull the covers back over your head, refuse to eat, and will yourself to die! Even though I know it wasn't meant completely seriously, it's exactly those kinds of thoughts and energy that take years of conscious work to move beyond (if one is discerning enough to even figure it out).

Therefore, I've decided I'm not "aging" anymore, I'm "youthing" instead!
Not only am I refusing to age!!!! I also refuse to grow up!!! but seriously folks....It's all in your head. You are as old/healthy as you want to be. Not withstanding getting older. I think of myself as healthy and ergo I are. Same as my activities.At 59 I still play hockey 2 nights a week. I cannot play as fast as I used to. So i changed my game to play a smarter more positional game. I still play with guys half my age. Not as well as I used to BUT I am still playing. As long as I can coax my knees and back to co operate. It's all attitude to keep playing and doing some nice walks. I do Love my couch/computer chair and watching it on tv too.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I also refuse to grow up!!!
Amen to that!

We got a neighbor's mail, whose name is Linda (a popular name when I was born). When I took it to her, she came out wearing a wig and using a walker. She made some comment about us being the same age since we had the same name. I did my usual smile, nod, and exit, but inside I was screaming WTF - I'm not that old. :)|

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hmm, so I am 33 & am getting a few white hairs, so I pluck them out. One of them was white at the end and brown at the root. Is this reverse aging? I guess I am "youthing", as you would call it, Stargazer. Can anyone explain this to me? Anyone else have this happen to them?

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Hmm, so I am 33 & am getting a few white hairs, so I pluck them out. One of them was white at the end and brown at the root. Is this reverse aging? I guess I am "youthing", as you would call it, Stargazer. Can anyone explain this to me? Anyone else have this happen to them?
I think it all depends upon how one chooses to look at it. There's the old belief system that says we age quickly, get sick, and die a painful or premature and permanent death (and how's that really workin' for ya?). o_O Or there's a different belief system where we age gracefully, stay healthy, and live eternally.

Now I certainly can't prove the second way actually works, but so far for me, I'm encouraged by my own inner guidance and experience. You can call me a "crackpot" if you want, but if I can improve the quality of my life even just a little bit by believing in my own "unlimited-ness" then, by golly, I'm going to do just that!

Seriously...what is there to gain by sticking to the old paradigm?

:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)