Article NEPTUNE STATIONS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
neptune52.jpg
Its that time of year again when Neptune stations before going direct. I feel the energy as Neptune is my planet, ruler of my Sunsign Pisces and IC too so for me its big.

Any aspects that Neptune has formed in your charts by transit will be triggered today as it’s a time to reassess and make changes if needed in the areas that the transit has affected you.

For me Neptune has been conjunct my IC for 2 years and in that time I have moved house to nearer my home town in NZ.
NZ is a Neptune ruled country as it is surrounded by ocean and I am close to the ocean now since the beginning of 2021. With Saturn coming to my Sun next year and Neptune moving on I am wondering what will be in store for me. My Venus and Mercury are also in Pisces so this is all quite major for me for changes in my home and family life.

At any rate this is a turning point for me and many others who have had strong Neptunian transits. (I have changed vehicles this weekend. Neptune rules both horses and cars).
I may even begin using my Neptune number plates with this one as its light green. Ive had them for years and never used them.
Globally and for most of us , Neptune moving on is helping to lift our consciousness higher, helping us to tune into the creator energy around us and to heed the messages that come from other dimensional realities, and from nature too.

We can develop both our psychic and/or healing abilities under Neptunes rays as he moves forward in motion, also our creative talents.
Whatever Neptune rules in your solar or natal charts will be enhanced in the months ahead as Neptune will reach to 27 degrees Pisces before stationing again to Rx at the end of June.

By then Jupiter will be in Taurus and Saturn in Pisces, Pluto would have been in Aquarius for some months and ready to return to Capricorn.
For a Pisces with the sign covering my IC, but third house in an Equal house chart, for myself its obviously about “self” , my home and personal space, security levels and family but ALSO how I communicate, new learning, movement too, and Im hoping I can use this energy to return to some healing/spiritual work I haven’t done for years PLUS some writing and art.

Venus today is squaring Neptune just to emphasise all of the above. Any contact between Venus and Neptune natally or otherwise is a gift of spirit. For those who are not so tuned into the higher realms and perhaps even those who are, it could bring some otherworldly feelings or a little confusion but this is a good blend of body and spirit anyway.
Taureans, Librans, Sagittarians and Pisceans will be very in tune with other worlds today whatever form it takes as will we all.

Venus and Uranus are both quintiling Vesta today drawing out the light from within so we can share more with others, enhancing our best traits , encouraging and validating the same.
Quintiles are for empowerment and need to be recognised more by astrologers even if they are hard to see at first glance. 72 degrees is not an easy aspect to find.
Mercury squares Ceres Sag to Virgo reminding us to take care with how we express love and care, as some words we mean to be helpful can be perceived as criticism for the very sensitive.

The Sun trines Chiron, Sag to Aries which is a strong, wise, direct creative force we can all tap into today. Arians and Sagis, Leos too will have even more power than usual to access their deeper knowledge and pass it on with confidence. Others will be receptive to the same.

Before I close I have to mention that tomorrow Mercury will be conjunct the Galactic Centre so there will be some amazing downloads for those of us who tune in to this great source of cosmic knowledge, as well as for those who do not.

Some of this may not make itself known in it’s entirety for several months. All the same we can all expect some strong lightbulb moments in the coming days.
All of this with the Gemini Full Moon on the 8th (7th some places) to add its own form of magic.

Im also seeing some discussions taking place globally among the very wise , discussions that will mean some adjustments needed by certain important leaders and those who have the power to change the existing system. (Mercury quincunx Pallas in Cancer).

Im expecting something major to happen in the coming days as the Sun will conjunct the GA just before the Full moon which has Sun quincunx Uranus on the day bringing the unexpected once more. I do not think this will be a bad thing as the light is so strong right now from both the GA and the GC…

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Neptune rules both horses and cars
Oh! Perhaps that's why we went from having no car x5months to having 2 cars, the second one being completely unexpectedly needed.

No horses have shown up in our household yet. I will welcome them if they do appear, particularly if they have a horn in the middle of their forehead and/or wings :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)