Nemesis Faces Her Mirror | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, May 23 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.
Summary: You have released to the point of emptiness. Now you find yourself in a new perspective, waiting to enter a technicolor new reality. Hold on, because the time is carrying you and you're ready to launch, truth in hand. What you've carried blessed release. You've been wise to parse your words up to now, but at this point, the culmination of the waiting game brings a new set of circumstances for truth to be told. Big changes are on the threshold, as Nemesis dances your...
Continue to the full article here.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
And you know, as personal as they are for me, I completely see them holographically through the lens of World Happenings as well. I'm as astounded by these things as y'all. Just the conduit. Loving it all!

• Magical
Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
"If you can’t perceive a grand shift, it may be because part of the work you’ve done to get ready for your moment in the sun has brought you into alignment. You might not fully appreciate the magnitude of what’s shifting right now, but that’s because you’re part of it."

LOVED this part...and it explains a lot, now that I'm thinking about it. It's like the fish not seeing the water they're in...

:)<3

• Winner
Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)