Natural Vision Improvement (drug and glasses-free) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here are scans of my original lecture notes for a presentation I created as a QHSE topic in the mid-1990's. I found the hard paper printouts the other day having sat in a file folder for 20 years. I have lost the original Powerpoint file. I do hope you enjoy and get something out of it.

VW Pres Page 1.jpg
VW Pres Page 2.jpg
VW Pres Page 3.jpg
VW Pres Page 4.jpg
VW Pres Page 5.jpg
VW Pres Page 6.jpg
VW Pres Page 7.jpg
VW Pres Page 8.jpg
VW Pres Page 9.jpg
VW Pres Page 10.jpg

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is good Melt. I watched a youtube video a while ago about palming and have taken to practicing that when I can remember. Thanks for sharing the info. We take eyes for granted a lot don't we?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I find that parts of this set of suggestions is familiar; things we do naturally when we recognize that our eyes are tired. Things are added that are not familiar and which seem really helpful. Some of the exercises felt like they pulled on my eyes. I guess I could use more of this, lol.

Wonderful to have this handy.
Thank you.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you so much. I really like how simple it is. I tried the exercises and also felt the strain. I need to keep this up!

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Can you do the sun exercise on a sunny day?

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Can you do the sun exercise on a sunny day?
Yes, you have your eyes closed, so you are not looking directly at the sun's radiation. The info I was given was to do it for a maximum of 20 minutes per day, and that timing to be built up over some weeks to accustom them to the different heat and light levels.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)