Native Elders Reveal Centuries-of Extraterrestrial Contact Lore (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
An interesting article by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

For ten days in June, the Yankton Sioux Reservation on the windswept high plains of South Dakota was a gathering place for indigenous tribal leaders from around the globe and hundreds of Native and Euro-American listeners. The occasion was the Star Knowledge Conference and Sun Dance, convoked by Lakota (Sioux) spiritual leader Standing Elk (Laurance Zephier) in response to a vision he experienced. The vision showed that Native American spiritual knowledge about the Star Nations was to be shared with the larger non-Native world. This Conference also fulfilled ancient Hopi and Lakota prophecies.

Spiritual shamans from the Plains tribes (Lakota, Oglala, Dakota, Blackfoot, Nakota) were joined by spokespersons from the Eastern (Iroquois, Oneida, Seneca and Choctaw) and Southwest (Hopi, Yaqui and Mayan) tribes. In addition, the chief Maori shaman came from New Zealand at the southern end of the globe, as well as a professional who formally resided in the land of the Saami people from the part of Scandinavia above the Arctic Circle.
The Native teachers came because they had seen signs then occurring which had been predicted by ancient prophecies. These signs signified to them that the time had come to speak openly about their most closely-held oral traditions. These traditions include their origin from the stars, the influence of Star People visitors on the formation of their culture and their spiritual beliefs and ceremonies, and the imminent return of the Star Nations.

Unprecedented as this gathering was, further precedent was set when Standing Elk, in a published announcement with apology to all Elders, declared that this sacred knowledge "is to be shared with our brothers of the four directions" (the entire non-Native world). Additionally, he invited world-famous Euro-American experts on the Star Visitors to also speak at this gathering of elders. Among those speaking were such notables as former NATO intelligence Sgt.-Major Bob Dean, Harvard Professor John Mack, MD, author Whitley Strieber, former acting Finnish Surgeon-General Rauni Kilde, MD, University of Wyoming Professor Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D., Star Visitors researcher-psychologist Richard Boylan, Ph.D., and others.

This report is a summary of the Star Knowledge Conference. As such, it will necessarily not cover every topic or every speaker. Furthermore, because Native speakers have not presented their messages publicly before, while the Euro-American experts have been widely reported, this report will focus on the Native revelations.

Standing Elk, Lakota Keeper of the Six-Pointed Star Nation Altar, in his opening remarks noted that Medicine Men have the ability to communicate with the spiritual conscious entities of Mother Earth, such as the Eagle, the Deer, and the Coyote, as well as the Star Nations.

"The Star Nations were the most crucial of all entities, becaus the thought of other races communicating with the grassroots [indigenous] people would create a major threat to the religious systems, the economy and educational system of any government. The greatest fear in the governmental structures was the knowledge that all forms of `Star Governments' had no monetary systems within their governing structures. Their (Star Visitors') system was based on the mental, spiritual and universal laws with which they were too mentally and spiritually intelligent to break. The collapse of the monetary system within the United States Government and the Religious Denominations became a National Security issue, and so it became an easier task to make the Lakota/Dakota belief system illegal to participate [in] and practice."
Standing Elk added that "The Lakota/Dakota Medicine Men are now being instructed to share spiritual knowledge of the Star Nations, because of the contamination of Mother Earth and the pollution of the air."

He spoke of as a child witnessing large UFO ships flying down the nearby Missouri River valley, green balls of light four times larger than a school auditorium. Through portholes on the sides of these ships he could see shadows of persons inside. During one encounter he met a seven-foot-tall man in white clothes who appeared like a middle-aged Caucasian. The room was filled with light. It contained computer-like machines which operated on light and "the law of thought".

Full article: http://www.drboylan.com/strknrpt2.html

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
A monetary system is the greatest slave system ever invented so I can sure see how the governments want that to stay intact. I understand through all my readings that earth is the only planet with a monetary system. Life would completely change if there was no money. This is a very good article. I would have liked to have been at that conference.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
A monetary system is the greatest slave system ever invented so I can sure see how the governments want that to stay intact. I understand through all my readings that earth is the only planet with a monetary system. Life would completely change if there was no money. This is a very good article. I would have liked to have been at that conference.
I've also seen quite a bit that Earth is the only planet with free will. I guess this is what makes it a perfect learning ground for souls--but it also makes things extremely difficult. That's apparently one of the reasons so many have been "stuck" here for so long. Makes perfect sense to me!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've also seen quite a bit that Earth is the only planet with free will. I guess this is what makes it a perfect learning ground for souls--but it also makes things extremely difficult. That's apparently one of the reasons so many have been "stuck" here for so long. Makes perfect sense to me!
I've read the same thing about earth being the only free will planet. Earth is the school of hard knocks for sure.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've read the same thing about earth being the only free will planet. Earth is the school of hard knocks for sure.
You know, I'm not convinced anymore that earth is the only planet of free will or that we even have free will except in how we choose to feel about the hand that life deals us. We have so many programs running within e.g numerology chart, archetypes, astrological charts, family patterns etc. Also. there can be no doubt that we are all being mind controlled, conditioned by society, culture, beliefs etc. Which would knock free will on the head.

I think we are an experiment whereby we have been cut loose in this reality of combined realities, and then like the role of a some dice our higher consciousness - for lack of a better term - gets to see what we do with what is. Perhaps our cultural beliefs, or group niche ones need to be reassessed to discover where they came from, what purpose they serve and who is benefiting in the short term, and how do we the individuals ultimately benefit in the long term.....

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You know, I'm not convinced anymore that earth is the only planet of free will or that we even have free will except in how we choose to feel about the hand that life deals us. We have so many programs running within e.g numerology chart, archetypes, astrological charts, family patterns etc. Also. there can be no doubt that we are all being mind controlled, conditioned by society, culture, beliefs etc. Which would knock free will on the head.

and then like the role of a some dice our higher consciousness - for lack of a better term - gets to see what we do with what is. Perhaps our cultural beliefs, or group niche ones need to be reassessed to discover where they came from, what purpose they serve and who is benefiting in the short term, and how do we the individuals ultimately benefit in the long term.....
Lorna, I do agree with the thought that we're part of some Cosmic "Crap Shoot", for lack of a better description! :) LOL...but then isn't that really our soul's journey? WE choose to come here as souls to see if we can somehow manage to get through this, the toughest challenge ever!

I truly do believe in "free will", because we always have the choice as to whether or not to believe something. I just think that the cards are stacked way, way, WAY against us.

Until people "wake up" to the fact that they have free choice, they often just do what they're told to do or are manipulated into doing. I do believe that it takes a very old soul to be able to find its way through the minefield of this reality and break through all that programming. Fortunately, us "Old Souls" have made a lot of friends through our many incarnations--and we can help each other make it through. That's why (I feel anyway) many of us are all here in this forum today! We instinctively know we're supposed to follow the light, we know what feels good to us, and with help from other "mirrors" we gradually learn to trust in our senses of higher knowing.

Here's to all of you, my friends from many other times, here now--and helping us all find our way back home.

<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)