Native American Prophecy - Time of Purification and Renewal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
June asked that this video be posted because it is meaningful to her. It speaks of changing times but in a way that is hopeful. Some of the most dramatic backgrounds are from Monument Valley.

Many of these prophecies are from the Hopi, a Native American tribe that has resided in the Four-Corners area of the USA (where Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico meet) for more than 2,000 years. The name, Hopi, means the Peaceful or Civilized Ones. They are associated with several prophecies, as well as Kachinas.

The narrator is Floyd Red Crow Westerman, who was a member of the Dakota Souix Nation and well-known for his accomplishments in many areas. Many people may recognize him from the movie, Dancing With Wolves. He passed on in 2007, and this video likely was made shortly before his death. It is interesting to see the combination of Swedish subtitles, the production by an Italian activist, and the ideas of Native American prophecies. Clearly, these ideas speak to many people around the world.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
as always very "down to earth" analysis from the elders.

addition:
I love the way the have the unity thinking, cycle thinking and the importance of the spiritual world.
the power of the earth is still very much alive in this area of the US.
When I was there I could easily imagine all the strange things (materialization, vision,...) happening there.
I had my own special experiences there...

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
love the way the have the unity thinking, cycle thinking and the importance of the spiritual world
I find that way of thinking comforting, too.

• I agree
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)