National Solar Observatory shuts over ‘security issue’ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was just informed about this video below. With things like this, it's hard for me to be interested without any links beneath he video (description) backing up what is said. This channel is known to have created fake videos in the past as well.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The NM space observatory being closed has been discussed at several forums for a few days due to the involvement of the three letters agencies, that they closed two near-by post offices, possible disappearance of mercury, not telling the sheriffs what the real problem is, etc., etc. All kinds of speculations but not enough facts yet.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Those links make this a lot more exciting and this may deserve it's own thread!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Thx laron i must have realised it before the board was npt 100% matching

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
RT has picked up the story so now it's main stream.

https://www.rt.com/usa/438275-fbi-observatory-evacuated-aliens/
FBI and Blackhawk choppers: National Solar Observatory shuts over mysterious ‘security issue’
"The mysterious and sudden closure of the National Solar Observatory in New Mexico is sending alien hunters into a frenzy as the facility remains shut without explanation. The research institute in Sunspot was evacuated last Thursday along with a nearby United States Postal Service office for unexplained ‘security reasons.’ A spokesperson for the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) which manages the observatory said the evacuation was a precautionary measure due to a security issue. “It was our decision to evacuate the facility,”spokeswoman Shari Lifson added."

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I posted this on another thread early this morning.

Hey, hey - what do you make of this? https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...y-mysteriously-closed-geomagnetic-storm-looms

Just in case you were blowing off the tin-foil-hat views of the observatory closure, we note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time:

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So this video is from a drone that flew over the observatory and there is no one there except for two people walking down a main road in the complex.

Tyler goes on to talk about one theory where the Chinese planted a device that was found which has been spying on white stands and other areas of the US through the observatory and that is why they shut it down. (Sounds like a good cover story)

Another theory mentioned is how there could be a bunker under the place and a Scientist spilled some substance causing everyone to evacuate. (that's creative)

One person says; "Just noted at 5:25 the drone shows a building (top right corner of the screen) which seems in a much worse state of repair than the other structures. Part of the roof is discoloured and there looks to be debris and more dark discolouration under the windows. Recent damage? I wonder what anomalies a drone fitted with a radiation meter would detect as it flew over and around that observatory. There are not even any birds in that area. "

Tyler says the whole town has been shut down nearby that observatory.

Below are images from this article here, https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/09/6-more-solar-observatories-closed-and.html which mentions that 6 more Solar Observatories (Australia, Chile, Spain, Hawaii (2), and Pennsylvania) have been shutdown. (Linda mentioned closures above)

ufo.jpg
ufo2.jpg

Gina wrote on her Facebook:

September 11, 2018 8:02AM Salem, Indiana. “This is what showed up in my camera after I took a picture of the sun in the eastern sky this morning. iphone 8 with a camera lens adapter.”​

UFOs Sun Gina Facebook (3).jpg

“A green circular door-like object is at the center of the vortex/worm hole and a serpent snake at the top right above it, by a circular disc. I am sure this has a symbolic meaning with the snake and the disc - pictures and videos are on my timeline” Gina said. Besides, in the two videos here and here Gina talks about the massive UFO disks and the fleet of smaller UFOs.

It's possible that this event above is related to the shutdown.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
If anyone is wondering what a solar observatory does:

"A solar observatory is an observatory that specializes in monitoring the Sun. As such, they usually have one or more solar telescopes. The Einstein Tower was asolar observatory in the Albert Einstein Science Park in Potsdam, Germany. Solar observatories study phenomena associated with the Sun. " Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_observatory

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The damage to the outlying building to the right of the main observatory is clearly seen in the drone footage. There appears to have been a fire in that building.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just listened to the weekly Simon Parkes Q&A session on his Youtube channel https://www.simonparkes.org/single-post/2018/09/15/2018-09-16-Connecting-Consciousness, and someone called Tom asks the question about this incident at approx. 43.52. Simon has been made aware of the incident via his contacts; he doesn't have a lot of information about it, but he does clarify that the reason the local post office (in a private house near the observatory) was also closed down and evacuated is that post offices are a network of communication, not necessarily wireless/digital, and could be a means of leaking information if not closed down. Simon's supposition is that the underlying reason behind all this is to suppress a quicker disclosure than perhaps the partial one that is planned for humanity. As Laron points out in the post above, this observatory is a solar one, meaning full focus on our Sun and its emanations, so if it is to suppress a disclosure issue, it may be that authorities don't want the general public to know that the Sun is often used as both an exit point and entry point into this sector of space/ time-space continuum/ dimension of consciousness.

Linda Moulton Howe also has a recent YT video from 12th September on the subject:
and has received confirmation that other world observatories have not been shut down operationally (perhaps a camera of one of those other observatories was temporarily down). The only shut-down and evacuation relates to the National Observatory at Sunspot, probably for a more localised reason.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Simon Parkes makes good points, as does Linda Moulton. If the other observatories were not shut down as reported in the zero hedge article, then Linda's points about the potential of spying on White Sands and Holliman AFB have some legs.

What started me laughing was the way this is going down - what are the 2 biggest "conspiracy" theories - aliens in space and crazy government agencies - holy cow, we've got these two playing off each other. I wonder what is going on behind the curtain.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Earlier today there was a mention of this issue at FOX News for about 15-30 seconds. It was presented as a mystery why the observatory was closed -no details given. But at least it was covered a bit by the MSM.
Agree with Linda, there are 2 main theories, aliens and spying. Regarding the former, while the professionals working in observatories can be controlled as Simon Parkes indicates, they can't do that fully to the countless amateurs all over the world that will be talking and presenting evidence that aliens are involved if that is the case (coming to just visit or to witness The Event as others feel) and will begin more and more to make disclosures. The government agencies are afraid of losing control (thus power) if the disclosures come out without them "massaging" the information first to avoid the masses from waking up -futile attempt from those agencies, and their real bosses, in my humble opinion.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
If it was China, then wouldn't the NSA be involved? Perhaps they would pretend to be the FBI though?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
If it was China, then wouldn't the NSA be involved?
I truly believe the organizations in control in every country are connected at a very deep level so control over the world is maintained. There is no other way now considering our technological advances. Btw, the Vatican and other world religions should be part of the connections.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If it was China, then wouldn't the NSA be involved? Perhaps they would pretend to be the FBI though?
NSA does data collection and analysis and the ilk. The ones who deal with non-military people are the FBI.

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"The NSA is responsible for global monitoring, collection, and processing of information and data for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence purposes, specializing in a discipline known as signals intelligence (SIGINT). " (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency)

I'm just thinking that if China was involved with spying, it would come under counterintelligence.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm just thinking that if China was involved with spying, it would come under counterintelligence.
That part is true, but the ones who show up at your door to discuss it are from the enforcement agencies. In broad terms law enforcement for civilians is local (police and sheriffs), state (DPS and Rangers in Tx), and federal (FBI, ATF, and Homeland Security). I think IRS has an enforcement arm, but that is another story.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That part is true, but the ones who show up at your door to discuss it are from the enforcement agencies. In broad terms law enforcement for civilians is local (police and sheriffs), state (DPS and Rangers in Tx), and federal (FBI, ATF, and Homeland Security). I think IRS has an enforcement arm, but that is another story.
You've really got the tapestry of alphabet agencies pegged out, Linda.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Official response from AURA linked.
"AURA has been cooperating with an on-going law enforcement investigation of criminal activity that occurred at Sacramento Peak. During this time, we became concerned that a suspect in the investigation potentially posed a threat to the safety of local staff and residents. For this reason, AURA temporarily vacated the facility and ceased science activities at this location."
So, let me see if a got this right. A single individual was such a threat that all staff and residents had to be evacuated, post offices closed, required all kinds of agencies involved, black helicopters, a closure lasting many days, etc., etc. Reminds me of the movie Rambo. Don't buy it at all.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Today’s channeling of Prime Creator by Suzy Beiler on the topic. :) I’m listening now and it sounds fairly consistent with what we’ve been seeing on the Schumann Resonance readings. Quite interesting—and as always, it’s all good!

Reactions: Carl

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What it surely wasn t but who know of what the telescopes are made of?
Apparently, some telescopes use mercury (which can be hazardous). I suspect this is all just "window dressing". The only way you can technically keep EVERYONE (including the media) out of an area is to call it a "crime scene". If it's just classified a "hazardous area" the press can still go in (think of a fire scene, etc.). At least that's how the laws work here in California. Now that I think about it, there's also a "public health" angle to completely close access to an area--like a quarantine. If there's a chance of spreading some kind of hazardous contamination they can also keep the press out. Anything else, the press must have access to.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)