Nano Soma now has UK presence (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From Dr Richard Presser (Australian inventor) from an email 5-Jan-2021:

As you are probably aware, NANO SOMA (Nano Ojas in Europe) is just beginning its journey into the awareness of people, though I’m beginning to see signs that it will explode in the coming months. A growing number of people are seeing what NANO SOMA can do for human health. Again, it doesn’t treat or heal any illness or disease. Rather, it activates an awareness, a knowledge in our body of how to heal itself. From perhaps every human health issue. So far, none has been found that is not resolved, including ageing.

And from another email, 4-May-2021:

As I mentioned last week, the observed impact of the vaccines on those who have not been vaccinated is a truly concerning issue, including but not only the widespread impact on women’s hormonal cycles, spontaneous abortion and the inability to become pregnant. This video (now removed from YouTube - presenter is Yolande Norris-Clark but found on Bitchute http://reference.covid-19-s.cam/Shedding the Kill Shot.mp4 - duration: 57.24 mins) explains what’s happening profoundly well. In my opinion, this vaccination fallout will explode the awareness of NANO SOMA across the world. Remember, NANO SOMA triggers the body to clear ANYTHING that does not naturally belong in the body. Many struggle to grasp the power and consequence of this statement. It is profoundly important in the face of the existential threat humanity faces from these so-called vaccines and even the testing swabs. I wrote about this here. [http://www.richardpresser.com/wordpress/a-scamdemic-update/]
For those on the isles of the UK, a store has opened which sells Nano Soma.

MagicDichol UK LTD
2 Stone Buildings,
London,
England, WC2A 3TH

www.uk.magicdichol.com

Nano Soma doesn't come cheap. I don't take it myself for that reason, but I am going to invest in getting it on a regular basis, to try to get my health back on track.

DISCLAIMER: This thread is purely to advise UK residents of the new-found availability. I have no connection with the makers, marketers or advocates of Nano Soma.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had no knowledge of this product until now. Helps with aging, too..... It is pricey - does anyone have experience with this product.

Found a site with some explanation, in case anyone else is as clueless as I am.

Nano Soma is an extract of policosanol — a substance derived from naturally occurring plant waxes known as long-chain lipid alcohols, it is made from all natural, food based ingredients and has no known side effects. It is present in foods such as rice, sugarcane, wheat, distiller’s grain, sorghum and apples.
Nano Soma acts on nuclear vitamin D receptors (VDR) (US patent 9,006,292 Metadchol®) that are present in the nucleus of cells throughout the body. Because nuclear receptors regulate a myriad of human developmental and physiological functions (reproduction, development and metabolism) they have been implicated in a wide range of disorders, such as cancer, diabetes, obesity etc.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have a friend who has been supplementing with it for about 3 years now - and she was holding down a Fly In Fly Out job with quite a lot of physical activity and she's 68 years old! (I did help her to finally apply for the AGE pension so that she can settle down in one spot).

Reactions: Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
This could be one out of a lot of what comes and has our interests in mind

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)