Nanci Danison: Revealing Truths from her NDE (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Nanci was a lawyer who experienced an NDE and wrote a few interesting books about what she experienced and saw. She 'demolishes' a number of beliefs that we take for granted as true. In this video she covers a range of topics. You might enjoy listening to this.

' While Nanci Danison was in the afterlife, the author witnessed a documentary-style vision of religious history nestled within the entire life cycle of planet Earth, including Earth’s future destruction. In her book, BACKWARDS Beliefs: Revealing Eternal Truths Hidden in Religions provides an incredible peek into religious history as it actually happened, a gift granted in the afterlife in response to the author’s concern that what she had learned by dying contradicted her Christian religious beliefs.

BACKWARDS Beliefs draws side-by-side comparisons between some of the universal truths the author, and other afterlife experiencers, learned and what the Judeo-Christian religious tradition offers. Together, this material paints a compelling and believable portrait of God and the afterlife that may surprise you, and challenge your long-held beliefs.

This first-of-a-kind book reconciles some divergent spiritual vs. religious viewpoints with simple, clear, and easy to understand explanations of how eternal truths became hidden treasures in human belief systems. BACKWARDS Beliefs traces parts of religious history as Source perceives it—with unconditional love. The reader will witness firsthand the universe’s creation, early man’s need for gods and religions, the roles religious messengers have played, the origin of the Christian churches, Earth’s future, and more.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
We had a discussion on the AD forum years ago about this. After some AD members had read it (I did not so I cannot give an opinion) some were a little disappointed or even skeptical about her descriptions, for different reasons
Have you read any of her books or listened to any of her other videos?

Her opinions/experience may make some uncomfortable but I see that as a good thing as it makes us individually process what we think, believe or where we put our attention.

For examples what she says about angels is also what NDE'r Mellon Thomas Benedict says. Yet still it is not what we mostly believe in as a mainstream concept.

This is Mellon, but I don't know what he mentions in this video as I've not listened to it yet:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What I think is important to keep in mind is this is HER NDE experience—some things she says contradicts others’ NDE experiences. That’s ok, as I think all may be valid given different timelines.

It’s all very fascinating and I’d like to read her book.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I must have read hundreds of NDE's. I found all similar enough. IMO just many are different interpretations of the same event. Each highlighting what's important to the one dying. Some go on a visitation to "hell" and many go onto a "paradise" I think all are correct fue to the perspective and needs of the individual going thru the experience. I still love reading the various accounts. Each-to me, add a new piece to the puzzle.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Each-to me, add a new piece to the puzzle.
And the most important message for me is that our consciousness transcends the physical death. :)

df2778

Just Arrived
Sep 8, 2018
can anyone tell me what she says about abortion? it is in her april newsletter nut im not sure how to access it

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I don’t know what she says, but I can tell you what medium George Lugo (he is the real deal) has told me about them df2778 . Usually that soul hangs out with you waiting for another time to incarnate, especially if he/she was in your blueprint to be born. Or if another person matches what they need to learn in this life, they are born to someone else. Or if you hold a lot of guilt and grief about the abortion, you create an attachment so they are with you until you release them through forgiving. Working with a good and accurate medium can help w this a lot. They can see who is with you, if anyone, and help with communication. I have seen this happen many times.

df2778

Just Arrived
Sep 8, 2018
thanks! i hope i can find what nanci says. i had to abort a oregnancy due to my medical reason/high risk factors even though it was so hard. i will forgive. i just wondered why it even happened when i had already decided not to have more kids after a near miss w child birth. maybe nanci would say that it was a soul lesson on understanding extreme fear to help my bipolar daughter.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
maybe nanci would say that it was a soul lesson on understanding extreme fear to help my bipolar daughter.
It’s so hard to know the specific answers to these tough questions. But I do know it is all part of the plan and learning experience. A good, clear medium or QHHT session can get into the specifics. (Laron , creater of Roundtable, does QHHT.)
Self-love is so crucial. Also, there is our plan on the 3d and our “higher” plan in the spirit world, which could look very different. I’m confident that all will be revealed on the other side and faith in this 3d goes a long way.
Love to you. <3

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
On the topic of abortion, Lynn, a very accurate psychic that I've followed for about five years, says the following which is in this article here:

"With abortion I see two things… One, it is the life lesson / experience of the woman making the decision. It is her experience (and I hear loudly – It is also the man’s and that shouldn’t be discounted- men have emotion too) to do this (and carry the feelings emotions associated with this) or not have the abortion.. Fate knows what will happen even before we do- it may feel like free choice, but I get that deep down gut feelings will overrule and either allow it [the abortion] to happen or not too happen. Some women are very torn, may seek a sign, and find what they are looking for in an answer… In some ways this is predetermined.​
The other thing I see with abortions is that it was that souls life plan to come here for that short time. For what ever reason, they needed to come to earth for that short period as a reset and then go back to the consciousness (I got an image of some kind of discharge of energy??). That soul will return and if it is meant to be in the woman’s or man’s life, it will (other children, etc..)."​
From Dolores Cannon's book, Between Death & Life: Conversations with a Spirit, pg. 226: (past life regression QHHT session)

"DC: So what you are saying is that we would not be able to define at what point life really begins.
Spirit: That is accurate. And so abortion should not be criticized in the sense of killing a soul because it is not possible to gauge at what point that physical life form had indeed taken a soul.
D: If I understand what you are saying, in all probability an abortion would not actually take a life. Is that true?
S: It perhaps might be best understood to know that in deciding whether to carry out an abortion this responsibility is shared by, not only the mother, but by that life force which would inhabit the vehicle which is aborted. It is done on a somewhat deeper level of awareness than subsconscious but not completely on the inner realms. There is some conscious communication which is inherent in this decision making process. It is of a level that is somewhat inner and yet somewhat outer at the same time or simultaneously."​
Edge Magazine did an interview with Michael Newton, who wrote the classics Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, based on information from thousands of his Life Between Life (his past life regression method) clients. Here is something he said in the interview about abortion:

"I have never found a soul that joined the body before the three-month period, because there’s not much of a body for them to work with. I don’t believe the soul is there before the 90-day point. After that yes, souls do know if the baby is going to live or not. (...) I can only tell you about my research and what I’ve been told. More often that not, if it’s known that a child is not going to survive, there’s no reason for the soul to join the body "​
Newton and Cannon have covered this topic in their books, which I own, but they are back home in NZ so I can't check them.

A soul is going to come in and out, after a certain period of time, but it's not going to stay there until the later stages of the pregnancy, however, this is all planned and if there is going to be an abortion or a death before the birth can take place, the soul wouldn't' be there fully as there would be no point unless it wanted to experience that process.

Some souls have chosen their host/mother, but find that their energy is just not compatible, and this can cause a miscarriage. The soul has a certain energy and frequency and it doesn't always resonate with that of the mother.

Like Anaeika said, sometimes a soul will return when it's time to have another child, as it's meant to be with you, this is common information in terms of coming through from the other side.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Do some of us here doubt this then?
No, but I think it is important to re-visit and re-visit, because we live here in a transitory realm. Once you have a "knowing" or that could be a "remembering" you gain confidence in the reality of your perception. But I think people keep probing the wound of their amnesia to these events until they get a break-through where the knowing is stronger than the doubt.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Regarding abortion: I have been through the full experience myself, and I have no qualms about decisions taken in relation to that. As water moves between two joined banks of the river, life experience washes through and doesn't really touch the sides, since everything is all one, and we are not really alone, although we are born alone and we die alone. It is a spiritual perspective that allows the participants to understand the energy flow and lessons coming up from that (by participants, I mean the mother to be, father, and the soul who decides not to incarnate). I agree with everything Laron quoted from his reading, research and ultimately, spiritual understanding of the situation.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Sorry, I don't subscribe to Nanci's newsletters. I have her books but cannot remember if she mentions that topic. Dolores however did:

Cannon: So what you are saying is that we would not be able to define at what point life really begins.
Spirit: That is accurate. And so abortion should not be criticized in the sense of killing a soul because it is not possible to gauge at what point that physical life form had indeed taken a soul.
D: If I understand what you are saying, in all probability an abortion would not actually take a life. Is that true?
S: It perhaps might be best understood to know that in deciding whether to carry out an abortion this responsibility is shared by, not only the mother, but by that life force which would inhabit the vehicle which is aborted. It is done on a somewhat deeper level of awareness than subconscious but not completely on the inner realms. There is some conscious communication which is inherent in this decision making process. It is of a level that is somewhat inner and yet somewhat outer at the same time or simultaneously.

Between Death & Life: Conversations with a Spirit, Dolores Cannon

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As a follow-up to the above, yesterday morning I woke up from a very powerful dream (the type of dream you get when you've already gotten up at 5am and decide to go back to get a bit more luxuriant sleep - and wake up at 7am wondering where the time went!) In the dream, which was a bit out of time and place because it reverted to a house I owned 5 years ago, I suddenly became aware of my 3-year old son who was patiently waiting to get some Mummy-time with me, and I picked him up and gave him a big Mummy hug with all my heart and soul. In the dream, I was aware of thinking "My poor son, he has been waiting so long because I have been so focused on meeting my daughter's needs that I haven't given him anything." And then I saw him in a bit older body (maybe 7 or 8) and I gave him a massive bear hug there too. And then I was pulled out of the dream into my waking reality and for a bit I was really confused about where I was and who I was with in my house, because my son had appeared so real to me, and the hug was so sure, and warmly given. It took me a good 5-10 minutes to remember that I actually only have a daughter. This son of mine must exist on the etheric level. He didn't make it into a 3D body this time around.

I realise this dream could have something to do with my inner divine masculine, but it really felt like an actual son, and I'm going with the theory that it was my aborted baby grown up a few years, and then a few more years (in reality in human time, he would be more like 29 years old now if I had gone ahead and had him).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)