My take on telepathy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I wanted to share my take on telepathy since I talk to spirits. Yes I was shocked when I started "hearing" them, and they kept coming back, and one was giving good advice. They were trying to help me. But it's not a voice in my head. It's more like ideas, or words, in my head and somehow I know they are coming from outside of myself. I don't know how i know that, I just know. I would attribute this to intuition.

Sidebar: IMO feelings are not intuition. Feelings are temporary and often a reaction to a stimulus. Feelings are irrational, but still have their place in a normal human being. I think intuition is a sort of "knowing". How I know it, I don't know, I just do. Getting in touch with our intuition is also, I believe, part of our path. If we can describe a model of a human as having a physical part, emotional part, and spiritual part, intuition IMO would be under the spiritual part, which is our higher selves, our soul.

Some of the ideas are in some complex holographic language. For example, sometimes I might see a symbol in my mind, then as it "unwraps" I get more ideas flowing out, general, top-level ideas first, then more details are released from the symbol as I focus deeper into it. This holographic language (for lack of a better word) has been mentioned in at least 2 books I've read, and I think one was by Dolores Cannon. This language is also what the crop symbols are. Our conscious minds don't know what the symbols mean, but our unconscious minds get the message, and this message activate changes in us. Yes some of the crop circles are fakes. Some are real but presented as fakes.

That's all.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Abilities are a coming-of-age gift. An old-fashioned term for same or similar is epiphanies.

Sometimes its just words for me, they happen over or under my own thoughts. (there's also empathy which is feeling what another feels, either emotions or perhaps pain in their body) but when I connect with off-world beings it's often as if I'm them for a moment - seeing fully pictures with full emotions and full meaning of what is being shared. Like 4 Gb's of information suddenly. They are really good at telepathy.

Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sometimes its just words for me, they happen over or under my own thoughts. (there's also empathy which is feeling what another feels, either emotions or perhaps pain in their body) but when I connect with off-world beings it's often as if I'm them for a moment - seeing fully pictures with full emotions and full meaning of what is being shared. Like 4 Gb's of information suddenly. They are really good at telepathy.
That's one to look forward to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)