My Star Family Made Contact With Me (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
I deleted this thread post because during the time I posted it I was highly unstable and the information is no longer true to me. Sorry for the confusion and any possible inconvenience. You can see a healthy amount of skepticism returning to me as the messages progress, if you are inclined still to read.

Last edited:
  • Jaw Dropping Post
  • Divine
Reactions: June and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Abby, I'm very interested in the inner earth connection. We don't hear much about them, but I know they are there.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Abby, it will be interesting to know which star system, because not all Draconians are from Thuban. Does Serpentis mean anything to you?

Reactions: Linda
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Abby, it will be interesting to know which star system, because not all Draconians are from Thuban. Does Serpentis mean anything to you?
It does, actually. I know many groups from there.

Seemingly everything to know is just pouring out of me now in a voice that must belong to my soul.

• Love this post!
  • Winner
Reactions: Linda and June
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
I am still getting many flashes of light (sparks) that relay messages to me, which my spirit guides are now also coming through and telling me things this way. One of my spirit guides name is Tuang and he is Chinese.

KarlaSM

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 23, 2022
Greetings from a former Draco. I used to live in Ghiausar and other stations in that system. For many years I would connect a lot to my dragon heritage within in times in which life was very difficult...I know it is all still there already integrated and having more peace somehow.

• Compassionate
  • Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
I woke up from another electroconvulsive therapy treatment and the voice of an inner earth being once again greeted me on my way home. It was actually revealed to me that my starseed origin was Andromedan rather than draconian. I’m not ruling out the possibility of incarnating as a positive draconian being once before though because that must’ve come up for some reason.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Greetings from a former Draco. I used to live in Ghiausar and other stations in that system. For many years I would connect a lot to my dragon heritage within in times in which life was very difficult...I know it is all still there already integrated and having more peace somehow.
I also was speaking about the Saurian race back in 2015, without knowing the first thing about it. Amazing what pops up!

Reactions: June
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Honestly, no idea who those voices belonged to, it was perhaps just my initial opinion. It seemed like I got confirmation from them when I guessed but looking back on the experience and now every time I tune into hearing my spirit guides / voices, there are still some odd moments where some information just doesn’t make sense and sounds a bit weird and disgenuine.

I feel like after the ECT procedures my consciousness has gone through a whole renovation and I can tune in and hear my spirit guides clearer than I ever have before.

I wanted to share this also, I found it really interesting and uplifting, perhaps another person will find the shop I found interesting as well. It was an Etsy shop, I think its name is SpiritArtbySusan and she draws portraits of your spirit guides and channels messages from them as well, etc. This is who came forward for me to her, in the photos I’ve added.054C4C7E-0FF4-419E-BC6B-7780D87DDCCD.jpeg4DB650C3-B77C-48AF-A80A-9BF29F806A3C.jpeg4F4C2109-8BD3-4BDB-A821-3C79456487FD.jpeg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking that I'd like to meet that being - what an open and loving image. The message is right on, too.

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Honestly, no idea who those voices belonged to, it was perhaps just my initial opinion. It seemed like I got confirmation from them when I guessed but looking back on the experience and now every time I tune into hearing my spirit guides / voices, there are still some odd moments where some information just doesn’t make sense and sounds a bit weird and disgenuine.

I feel like after the ECT procedures my consciousness has gone through a whole renovation and I can tune in and hear my spirit guides clearer than I ever have before.

I wanted to share this also, I found it really interesting and uplifting, perhaps another person will find the shop I found interesting as well. It was an Etsy shop, I think its name is SpiritArtbySusan and she draws portraits of your spirit guides and channels messages from them as well, etc. This is who came forward for me to her, in the photos I’ve added.View attachment 13632View attachment 13633View attachment 13634
That is love incarnate (in a male incarnation)!!!!! I can tell male, because of the tiny fluff beard, and extra short moustache.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

I wanted to share this also, I found it really interesting and uplifting, perhaps another person will find the shop I found interesting as well. It was an Etsy shop, I think its name is SpiritArtbySusan and she draws portraits of your spirit guides and channels messages from them as well, etc. This is who came forward for me to her, in the photos I’ve added.View attachment 13632View attachment 13633View attachment 13634
What a wonderful face, so open and honest and his golden eyes just draw you in.
A loving. being with a very wise message.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)