My Patreon page (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Today I decided to make a Patreon page in an effort to explore another medium of connecting to readers and gaining financial support.

Here is the teaser I have been posting around:

Would you like to support the creation of a Pleiadian novel and follow the story of a lovely twin-flame couple that returns to the star system of their destroyed home world?

If so, please check out my Patreon page for early access to my work-in-progress Return to Destruction and extras.

https://www.patreon.com/ivailodaskalov

Reactions: Laron and Linda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm not familiar with that site, but from a quick glance, it looks like a great idea.

I like the idea of how the patreon can put in a certain amount and gain access to benefits, such as chapters.

Does the site allow you to do create other types of writing, such as non-fiction, etc?

Would you like to support the creation of a Pleiadian novel and follow the story of a lovely twin-flame couple that returns to the star system of their destroyed home world?
This sounds like an exciting story. The picture you have at the top is catchy.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm not familiar with that site, but from a quick glance, it looks like a great idea.

I like the idea of how the patreon can put in a certain amount and gain access to benefits, such as chapters.

Does the site allow you to do create other types of writing, such as non-fiction, etc?

This sounds like an exciting story. The picture you have at the top is catchy.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yes, Patreon is available to people involved with basically all kinds of things.
I ordered the picture a couple of years ago when I wrote an interactive story featuring a Pleiadian woman. I sent the artist a few pictures of ET women I could find, I even sent her a link to Maryann's videos so that she would be able to "feel the vibe."

Reactions: Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just signed up and will be supporting you each month. I'm looking forward to seeing your story unfold!

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Well, actually I no longer feel like the endeavor was worth it. So, I decided to cancel my account. But I will keep you in touch.

Reactions: Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well, actually I no longer feel like the endeavor was worth it. So, I decided to cancel my account. But I will keep you in touch.
I wonder where my dollar went. I wonder if that cancels my monthly payment of a dollar? Hmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)