My New Channel (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Hello! I am excited to announce a new platform I have started yesterday! It is on Minds.Com and my Channel is @KoDaLee. It is social media and the architecture is based on Block Chain Technology like Bitcoin for security, reliability, and has an extra like we all want to have: freedom of speech! I have phased out Twitter and Facebook and can do the same with YouTube as it replaces all three platforms. It is relatively new but has a great future. I will continue posting here as there a great many loving people and have great posts and replies.

Thanks to Laron for instilling a thought-provoking curiosity if I had a blog site. Now I do and I am much happier for it!

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Hello! A few weeks have gone by and just a quick update to my Channel. Doing daily musings is pretty cool! I've mustered 2 subscribers and 216 views. All without Boosting (increased audience view and participation) or doing anything other than 'speaking my mind' on the default setting.

Thanks again Laron for the thought, suggestion, and idea! Blessings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)