My Most Memorable OBEs PDF (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Hi Everyone!

Coming into the close of the year 2019, I am receiving much in the way of guidance toward the idea of writing a book.

I truly did not think I would ever write, I tend to be more a speaker than writer but the energy does certainly have me moving in this direction. In preparation for the drafting of an outline for a potential book, this past month I have been busy compiling a decades worth of "consciousness" data into PDF books. Some specifically for patrons and more that are for everyone who might enjoy the content, find it useful and/or inspiring.

This PDF is for everyone. It is just 70 pages and includes video log links that accompany many of the written logs. It is a fairly comprehensive view of my process and how it patterned out. Beginning with the guides, helpers ( and even parallel reality husbands ) who came to assist me. Working through the fight-flight mechanism, the sex center, and beyond - ultimately culminating in full conscious experience in galactic space. In conscious contact with extraterrestrial intelligence.

Most Memorable OBEs ( 2009 -2019 )

Please enjoy!

Casey

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for sharing.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
You are welcome, Linda, I am sorry I got swept away in life stuff since posting this here.

You know I never thought I would, but the energy is moving me at present to gather up the last decade's worth of what I have put out there to consensus for the purpose of drafting an outline for a book. The first PDF I put out is a collection of my articles and blogs 2009-2019. Then I did the most memorable OBEs one there. The next two are consciousness experiments I ran, one of which is still running as is called 365 Days of Dreams. I was going to post it in a thread of its own but I may as well just it put it here. I am halfway through the year, this is the first half alone, my dreams reported every day. I put this part out to maybe encourage others of us to recall, improve recall, more consciously embed our experience in the wider reality. Here is a little blurb and the link to the PDF for anyone interested :

This collection of material is from a consciousness experiment participated in by members of our forum/message board. It is proposed that together we begin logging our dreams daily. The Idea is to create an impetus toward bringing forward with us as we wake into our daily state of awareness at least one dream, or dream fragment, or feeling. To 1 ) work the muscle required for recall and 2 ) observe any significant crossover in our concepts and experiencing. —I myself am looking, perhaps more specifically for potential crossover as *evidence we may, as a direct result of our grouping be synchronizing in such a way as there is observance of our collective activity as a One-Consciousness; where-in our persons are entering the fields of each other. During the course of this experiment I am finding clear evidence of this occurring within my own observation point with multiple of the experiment participants.

I am putting out part 1 of this PDF now, to perhaps help encourage more of you into the consciousness experiment.

What is possible for us to learn is endless. I hope you will consider, and : join in. ♥

365 Days of Dreams, Part 1 PDF

• Love this post!
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Just a note :

I made the PDF extremely navigable, so it could be used almost as an oracle, or daily inspiration kind of thing.

Every dream and OBE is titled, each title links directly to the log and each log links directly back to the table of contents.

I hope it is helpful, and maybe fun for someone.

Casey

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)