My latest Reiki experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Back in August 2020 I had a Reiki session with a new person. She was great but she is not local to me. She found the same issues other Reiki people had found. Each time I have a new session with a new person I learn something new about myself, or my path, and often the Reiki master learns something new too!

This week I found another person locally to me. She is fantastic. She was reading me just as I sat down before we started anything. I learned
  1. I have 15-20 spirit guides, all rooting for me, says the Reiki lady Lisa. I saw all these spirit guides before in October 2019 but I didn't know who they were. They watched over my Oct 2019 healing experience like students learning something new. I just assumed they were students or watchers, they are much more than that.
  2. They literally watch my back, and have put up a shield on my back as I have a very open heart.
  3. The Reiki master told me I have powerful healing hands, though I'm not in any healing arts right now.
  4. She also said I have doing a lot in other planes during my sleep time. This might explain why I often wake up tired. So I decided to take a few weeks off from other higher plane work.
  5. One thing happened to the Reiki master that hadn't happen to her before: my spirit guides took control of her hands and started placing her hands on certain areas. Then I got a big boost of green energy from the SGs to heal and boost the heart. This green energy I felt really filled my torso. It was so much energy the Reiki master's arms were shaking. Wew!

It was a great experience and I'll have to go back to her every so often.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Green energy - I like that - seems very Earth connected. Sounds like a great session - glad for you.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Linda , green has to do with the heart chakra. Last year I was healing my solar plexus chakra, which is yellow.

For the yellow chakra, back in 2019, I was directed (by my spirit guide) to a mine in South Carolina where we visited my sister, and when I found this blob of muddy rock, was directed to hold on to this muddy crystal. When I got it home and washed it off, it was yellow, probably calcite. The Diamond Hill mine was full of various types of quartz, amethyst, and mica. So I made that yellow blob into a pendant and wore it for about 6 months along with a green pendant, possibly malachite.

Now it appears I'm to work on my heart chakra (green).

It all worked out perfectly. :)

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like hearing about your healing experiences.
This one sounds great and very enlightening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)