My Dolphin Incarnation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
S

StarDolphin

I always loved dolphins, and suspectected i had previous lifetimes in the sea because, well, i never felt human. But right after my birthday (lol yeah i know its sounds like some disney movie here) one experience changed my life: a dream that I was a Pacific White Sided dolphin slaughtered in a small narrow cove with my family. I awoke, the world was silent, as if listening to my reaction. I was so confused.This dream came as a surprise to me because although i knew about dolphins being killed in japan in a so called cove, i wasnt sure exaclty what it looked like. I have never watched "The Cove", The Award Winning documentary about the Japanese dolphin slaughter, and vaguely knew about the process of the drives. I only knew they chased dolphins and assumed they speared them while on a big boat or something, while the dolphins rode the bow waves . I was not involved in this cause at all, although i followed some activists, i justblocked their posts overtime because the gory images of cut up dolphins on some unknown crate looking boat was getting too frequent. although it broke my heart, i wasnt strong enough to bear talking about this cause or figure out what i could do to kake a difference except sign petitions, it frustrated me knowing this was happening an that i couldnt do much.

I spent countless restless nights remembering the slaughter years after i thought i was done with being so involved in the cause. and then with much bravery, proceeded to see if it matched The Cove. To make peace about knowing if this is just a dream or something more. What i came to find out... Every detail was spot on. I couldn’t believe it — All of a sudden It wasn’t something happening halfway around the world, It was something that was constantly haunting me. I would shiver in terror every time I saw anything that looked like a spear, ropes, or hear metal banging. I heard mine and my pods screaming clearly. I had felt that the memory was 3x more amplified than any human emotion, and I later learned that dolphins really do feel more intensely than humans. Even before the dreams I always I felt a constant sense of being trapped even when not in danger. As the memories surfaced, I began to understand why.

I dedicated my art to creating THE SPIRIT OF IRUKA PROJECT, an Japanese style anime movie, portraying the concept of dolphins reincarnating as humans to stop the slaughter.

“We are not Robots” charcoal on paper (not sure what kind) I drew this in 2012, 2 years before consciously remembering my slaughter. (notice on the lower left side silouettes of beached dolphins)

I am willing to forgive the hunters for their acts because they gave me wisdom. You cannot know happiness without Pain. I do not wish to shame them, because Shame to me feels opposite to Love.

I wish that you, too, on behalf of my Pod and all those killed and captured, to be willing to forgive the hunters, as they are teaching us a great lesson of compassion.

If you want to donate to THE SPIRIT OF IRUKA PROJECT please do so here

https://www.crowdrise.com/thespiritofirukaprojectanimefilm

And on FB!:

facebook.com/irukasoul

Thank You so much for caring!!!

“You can take a dolphin out of the sea, but not the sea from the dolphin. “

-Zach Affolter

Last edited by a moderator:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Very interesting thread, StarDolphin. Thanks for posting it.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)