My dog, Pepper, got bigger before my eyes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Kristy did a distance healing for Pepper, and I saw Pepper get larger. It was her physical body that expanded a little bit - like going from a 60 lb dog to a 75 lb dog.

Yesterday, she went with me to my healing appointment. She was monitoring the session - every now and then coming to my head and also putting her head on the therapists' arms.

The therapist was amused with Pepper's participation and was watching her, when she saw the same thing. She said "Pepper just got bigger".

I've noticed the same thing today - sometimes she seems bigger.

Anyone have insights?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Linda so pleased Pepper doing well. As for her looking bigger, I think its spiritual, she is a very special dog and gives out healing, my fingers expand when I'm healing. I feel sure your lovely doggy is a healer. What a privilege to have her as your friend. <3

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
What comes to me right now, from seeing the question posed, is that you are observing the development of her soul expand from being concentrated on an animal, into something more. Basically I get that she is evolving from the experiences of being an dog, into that of something else, such as a human or other being with a similar consciousness capacity that is able to have experiences in our universal space.

All the love and attention is a large part of this process, and recent events have really propelled her forward in this regard. She is getting a lot of attention, but the intention behind those providing attention is really assisting her with her own spiritual development.

Love can hold the frequency and energy of many different forms; one is that of a parent and guardian, but another is that of a healer with compassion who wants to care for and help another life form.

Whatever happens to Pepper, I feel that it's important to say she will be extremely grateful for how she was treated in this lifetime by all those who knew her.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I feel Miss Pepper is giving us a glimpse of what we can accomplish when we work together.

Many hands make light work - I read it a different way now.

Kristy, Lorna Wilson, Bill, you all might be interested in this thread.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
So happy to help Pepper and you Linda. I love working with animals because they are so receptive of the energy work and they trust in the process which makes the transference that much easier. It is always a pleasure to hear about how well she is doing and I thank the crystals too for their assistance. The new grid has included you and your husband along with Pepper and that you each receive the healing that is needed. Much love and light to you all <4

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Linda, while joining in the healing session this weekend Pepper came to mind and I saw her swimming in a body of water, don't know if there is anything like that near you but that's what I saw. I also felt such a strong connection with her, as if I have met her, know her and, I felt such a strong love for her. Something that has been a health issue for me has virtually cleared overnight. I say again, she is a very special being, I'm convinced she knew what was going on when she laid on your healers arms, I'm also convinced that healing will naturally pour out of her whenever she is with someone who is sick. <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pepper came to mind and I saw her swimming in a body of water,
June , I had a similar dream about her a couple of years ago when she first joined our family. We are happy to hear that you are doing well.

It does make sense. We live on a granite dome with quartz and amethyst all over the place. It is a natural transmitter. In the backyard, we have a pool, which means that gallons of water are sitting on top of the granite - talk about a transmitter!! When I've been in the pool, I feel energy pouring from my feet into the water.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)