My brush with 5G (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm not saying Greta and friends aren't passionate about the climate....just saying adults are managing this campaign
No doubt they do. Any 'movement' that serves the established powers is not a grassroots movement. That is the difference between any fake eco-fashist Co2 protest movement (heavily joined and supported by all kinds of the political establishment) and the activists against 5G, the latter of which is the real threat to humanity and thus a real movement that gets going now it seems.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Mr Musk is praised by some tech freaks in our society as a pioneer in service of mankind. He is NOT.

On a more positive note, the protest in Switzerland is gaining momentum, too:

And finally the mainstream media is catching up too and reporting on it and so they woke up and do help mankind wake up and prevent this mess.

Oops. :oops: Sorry. <:)

I've just been dreaming or channelling from a parallel universe where we already ascended to 5D (eliminating 5G).
;)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Mr Musk is praised by some tech freaks in our society as a pioneer in service of mankind. He is NOT.

On a more positive note, the protest in Switzerland is gaining momentum, too:

And finally the mainstream media is catching up too and reporting on it and so they woke up and do help mankind wake up and prevent this mess.

Oops. :oops: Sorry. <:)

I've just been dreaming or channelling from a parallel universe where we already ascended to 5D (eliminating 5G).
;)
Dream on, Sinera, and let us know the route!

Reactions: Lila

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Not to minimize the threat of 5G, but I suggest that everyone look a little closer to home as well. We all keep cell phones, WIFI and bluetooth devices far too close to our bodies. I am finding that I am particularly sensitive to bluetooth now, and am affected by it out to about 30'. I shut it off, as well as WIFI, on my phone as often as possible now - and try to keep my phone several feet away from me when I can. It helps.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
A mere shungite sticker can help alrewady, my mood stabalized since making the influence of body near cellphone only too clear, i only used wifi in canada so far, the only way to communicate when the rest is out of order

• Cool Post
Reactions: Tania and Lila

soulsurfer

Just Arrived
Jan 9, 2020
After the tech had everything installed and was going over the how-to, he mentioned that we had 5G and 2G. I was stunned. Nothing anywhere said anything about 5G. Also, the city's draconian permitting process forced one of the companies to leave Austin. So, we don't have 5G, right?
Linda, the good news is you don't have 5G in your house. You have a dual band wifi router. It can operate at 2.4ghz or 5ghz. That's not the same as 5G. The 5G stands for fifth generation, not 5ghz. Completely different frequency. ;)

Unfortunately I'm not certain that being blanketed with wifi radiation is any safer. But at least it's not 5G. :-/s

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/wifi-radiation/
https://www.howtogeek.com/222249/whats-the-difference-between-2.4-ghz-and-5-ghz-wi-fi-and-which-should-you-use/
https://www.howtogeek.com/398620/whats-the-difference-between-5g-and-5ghz-wi-fi/

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Everything you ever wanted to know about electromagnetic radiation and its effects, positive and negative :-

The Electromagnetic Spectrum - Simplified
Welcome to my personal website – dedicated to the study of electromagnetic fields (EMF) and electromagnetic radiation (EMR).
I do research on the biological effects of non-ionizing frequencies in the electromagnetic spectrum. This includes extremely low frequency (ELF) EMFs; intermediate frequencies (IF) commonly referred to as dirty electricity; radio frequency and microwave radiation (EMR); infrared radiation (IR); and light frequencies including ultraviolet (UV) radiation. I’ve worked with human subjects and have also studied the effects of various frequencies on plants, bees, farm animals, and microbes.
I received my Ph.D. from the University of Toronto, completed Post-Doctoral research at Cornell University, and taught at both the University of Toronto and Trent University in Peterborough, Canada. The focus of my early research was on chemical contaminants (air pollution in the form of acid rain and water quality) and their effects on human health and on the environment. In the mid 1990s, I became interested in the biological effects of electromagnetic pollution (electrosmog) and began to work with people who had electrohypersensitivity (EHS), which is an intolerance of various electromagnetic frequencies commonly found in the environment generated by anthropogenic sources.
My research at Trent is a blend of historical studies (see Zory’s Archives) and current research from around the world related to electrosmog. I am particularly interested in determining how to objectively diagnose EHS and to provide this information to doctors and others in the health care professions. I am also interested in helping those with EHS begin to recover and improve their health. My ultimate aim is to provide information to the public and to professionals in other fields of research about the harmful effects of electrosmog at levels currently experienced in the environment. I am particularly concerned about exposure of pregnant women and children. Our use of wireless technology is not going to stop and it is essential that each and everyone of us learns how to use it as safely as possible. It is also essential that governments regulate this industry and related industries to protect public health and the health of the environment. We all need to make informed decisions on how to use modern electromagnetic technology effectively and safely. I try to simplify this complicated science for my university students, and here present it worldwide to the layperson and professional in a format that is easy to comprehend.
While this website is focused on the harmful effects of electrosmog, a related website (www.theroselab.com) provides information about the beneficial effects of electromagnetic therapies. I believe that we are now entering a new paradigm in healthcare where light and magnetic fields that emulate nature can be used as complementary therapies to successfully treat a wide variety of serious chronic health conditions – free of unwanted side effects. We are electromagnetic beings or, as some would say, “beings of light.” Consequently we respond to external sources of electromagnetic frequencies in a variety of ways that can be either beneficial or harmful.

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Pod

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Has this video been posted yet? ( I didn't go back to all the pages to look ) :

Dr. Sharon Goldberg, an internal medicine physician & professor gives her testimony regarding 5g technology dangers specifically involving electromagnetic radiation. She says: "Wireless radiation has biological effects. Period."

• Winner
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it can be, the image appears a bit familiar

one thing for sure, whatever we have as 5g protection as far as things really work against is a well seen until the system is out of functionality everywhere, when good question

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Im concerned about 5G but im one of the “nutters” concerned with the fact that it Will potentially all break Down and then nothing Will work because everyone and all of our systems are depending on getting online.

Remember at the Millennium everyone was so worried that everything was gonna go haywire - yet now - we all just Think the internet is Like like just like so like - a basic Human right.

Covid Vaccines, 5G, general digitalisation ???why are people so psycked to be test subjects and give away their life( personal information) and time to Big business and government outside their community ?

If it was naivety I Can forgive it - but it’s like dogmatism about Wifi - like you need higher speed for what ? Trolling people online, uploading your parallel reality to appear a more succesful version of self.

What is it with lack of humility, curiosity, research . It leaves me baffled ...

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Has this video been posted yet? ( I didn't go back to all the pages to look ) :

Dr. Sharon Goldberg, an internal medicine physician & professor gives her testimony regarding 5g technology dangers specifically involving electromagnetic radiation. She says: "Wireless radiation has biological effects. Period."
She starts by acknowledging, as above, that there is no question in the medical literature that wireless radiation has deleterious health effects on all life forms and illustrates this by pointing out that the way you create lab model of diabetes is created by exposing rats to 2.4fHz of radiation for a short period. From there, she moves on to framing the discussion about 5G as 'a conversation about unsustainable health care expenditures'. This seems a wise thing to point out to capture those who are focused on the $ and widen the discussion from those 'bleeding hearts' who care about mere things like whether our children are growing up in an environment that alters their growing bodies or how much mental and physical disease is being created with our experimentation without acknowledgment, measuring or even much discussion of what we are creating; let alone doing something about it.

She specifically mentions as definitely linked: cancer, DNA damage, heart damage, diabetes, including expensive dialysis as well as mental health deterioration, including suicide, violent crimes, and the opioid epidemic and says repeatedly that she just found out she had only 5 minutes to speak so was cutting her talk very much shorter than she'd expected.

She makes an argument for systematic measurement 4 kinds of radiation now, ie prior to use of 5G as these type of radiation have known biologic effects:
radiofrequency radiation
magnetic fields
dirty electricity +
electric fields

Then she reminds us that the 'sandwich' of meters, cell phones, etc we are currently exposed to on a daily basis means that any measurements we hear about are vastly underestimating our current exposure as well as (for the reasons above and others) the resultant health effects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)