My brush with 5G (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interesting article:

"Farming changed with 5G?​
As next generation network 5G introduced to the world, it is much faster and reliable than 4G network, and the internet is much stable. 5G will be use in many industries to carry much more data. CNN News said, “5G has the potential to disrupt a huge number of industries, including one of the world’s oldest: Farming”​
The farmers start changing into technology tools such as remote sensors and drones based on the use of 5G network. The 5G sensors are used to monitor water temperature and salt concentration of oyster farms and in Netherlands, drones are used to help to improve potato production (Lewis, 2019).​
The UK invented a smartphone app called “Me+Moo”for cattle farmers to track a 5G “connected” cow in order to receive the animal’s health and behavior on daily bases. The cows are put on collars which are 5G connected and instant data of the cows are send to the app everyday for the farmers to view. This data also include their diet and sleeping behaviour. Also, the 5G connected collars can detect whether they are sick or pregnant. The information of the cows can be sent to vets or nutritionist or to anyone who needed.​
Although we still can not fully have the health of the animals to depend on the technology, it does make the farmers life easier and convenient and be able to provide the best needs for the animals.​
Starday​
EMF - 5G Explained - How 5G Works:"
http://www.emfexplained.info/?ID=25916
62620980_10158758901416980_3757702917751046144_n.jpg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The UK invented a smartphone app called “Me+Moo”for cattle farmers to track a 5G “connected” cow in order to receive the animal’s health and behavior on daily bases.
Looking for a "Lord, help us now" emoji.

• Funny
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In America this is called "Planned Obsolescence" Meaning things are designed to be made obsolete. Its one of the downside to Capitalism which didn't begin until the 1950's when two brothers figured out that making items that lasted forever wasn't 'good business'. It wasn't long until "Maytag reliability its self was made obsolete. Now days part of Quality control and product testing is to make sure certain circuits fail after x-amount of ours, certain seals fail, nuts and bolts fail and so on. Every industry has components in their items literally designed to fail to force their customer to buy a new one. 50 years ago you could buy the failed part or take it to a repairman. Now this is a vanishing trade as the whole industry is designed to make a person buy a brand new 'gadget'.
I've always wondered how much of a market there was out there for a really good, diverse 'fix-it' person who would make it their job/start a company who's aim was to figure out ways around the planned obsolescence.

I'd be so right behind whoever came up with that kind of business plan!!:cool:
... and I doubt I'd be the only one.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Happy to be vegetarian/vegan but if I was a meat eater I would not want to eat a '5G connected cow' (not to think of the other toxic stuff in the meat already). It might even cause this millenium's version of Mad Cow Disease in the end.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Elon Musk, another destroyer of humanity it seems, has now started with the satellite net:

And so the beginning of the end begins.
:((

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Holes can be made in nets - ask any fisherman.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is spine-chilling, emotional and distressing.

• Hard to take in!
Reactions: June and Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
It looks as though SpaceX has started deploying its internet satellites which transmit at the 5G frequencies :-

They are aiming to get 720 satellites in orbit initially, then gradually increase that number to about 12,000.
Three down already, I wonder if the rest will stop working as well, one can always hope that somebody is looking out for us :-

• Intriguing Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I laminated this sign and put it up on the meter board out the front of my house (because I had received a letter from the electricity utility advising that they would be popping around and replacing the meter with a digital meter, probably expecting most people to be away from their homes in day time, so they advised in advance).

The installer asked if he could photograph it and take it back with him to explain why this residence did not get the meter installed. He advised that it explained the situation quite well. He advised that the switch would be thrown in 2021 for the AMI meters to start collecting data wirelessly, and the utility hoped everyone would be included by then.

Amazing Event happened tonight!

Quick background: I'm part of a group with a member that Palladian's channel through. We meet regularly and are given Codeums ( binary fractual equations) to help us with various things and to deal with the new energies without having a bumpy ride. Codeums are amazing and I love being a part of this group. It's been a secret -ish group thus far (7 years) but the gentleman who channels this particular group of Palladian's is going public soon and loosening the constraints on information as the channel and the Palladians both are getting more used to working in this density through trial and error.

Tonight, first thing, I was given a Codeum to reverse the effects of G5 on the cells and DNA, the history of G5, where it initially came from, how it got seeded into humanities scientist/engineers and how G5 damages the cells and DNA...….. and a Codeum to reverse it!!!

The only catch is I can not disperse them via any electronic means. ie phone, internet, text, email, forums etc. The must be passed in person or through snail mail. There's reasons for that which will likely be pretty clear when you receive them. So if you want them please send me a private message with your mailing address and I will snail mail you a brief explanation along with the codeum and how to use it. You may pass it to friends and family as well, but only in person or snail mail. Not through electronics ever. And there is to be no charge ($) for giving these codes out. They are a gift and to be passed on as a gift.

I will be engineering the Codeum for reversing 5G effects into Orgone Generators to have a large area of spray to help all beings within the radius soon. There will be no cost increase in the Orgone Generators for this, its a gift, just as the codeum is a gift from the Palladians to humanity.

Wooo Hoooo! We just caught a break!!

Last edited:

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
5G Modems and Phones Literally Can’t Handle the Heat of Summer Weather

5G signals that rely on so-called ‘millimeter wave’ technology don’t propagate well through walls, windows, people, or water, including water vapor in the atmosphere. This has been known since before 5G launched. It’s a limiting factor for where the technology can be deployed. But now, new reports show that 5G has an even more implacable foe: summer.
According to reports from both The Wall Street Journal and PCMag, the current bare handful of 5G devices available to consumers literally wilt and die if you attempt to use them in hot weather. PCMag’s Sascha Segan writes:
On a hot Las Vegas morning, my two Galaxy S10 5G phones kept overheating and dropping to 4G. This behavior is happening with all of the millimeter-wave, first-generation, Qualcomm X50-based phones when temperatures hit or exceed 85 degrees. We saw it with T-Mobile in New York, with Verizon in Providence, and now with AT&T in Las Vegas. It’s happened on Samsung and LG phones, with Samsung, Ericsson, and Nokia network hardware.
The WSJ is even more stark. Joanna Stern writes:
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G isn’t reliable in the summer—unless, well, you summer in Iceland.
When I ran tests, the phone’s 5G often switched off due to overheating, leaving me with a 4G connection. Cellular carriers demo-ing or testing the phone have taken to cooling the devices with ice packs and air conditioners.

• Intriguing Post
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are in the part of summer known as Hell's Front Porch now, so I find this news very interesting.
Despite all the other dangers, will 5G go down the tubes because it cannot take the heat? Will it be as simple as money talks and bull---- walks?

Reminds me of the story of the fancy green wallpaper in Victorian England. It was the most gorgeous green - not seen before - everyone wanted it. What was the secret of fabulous color - arsenic! Soon there were mysterious illnesses and deaths. When the source was discovered, was there a law passed to stop it? No. However, people stopped buying it, and manufacturers began to advertise arsenic-free wallpaper. Then there was no more poison infused wallpaper.

• Informative
Reactions: CrystalSong

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Quick background: I'm part of a group with a member that Palladian's channel through. We meet regularly and are given Codeums ( binary fractual equations) to help us with various things and to deal with the new energies without having a bumpy ride. Codeums are amazing and I love being a part of this group. It's been a secret -ish group thus far (7 years) but the gentleman who channels this particular group of Palladian's is going public soon and loosening the constraints on information as the channel and the Palladians both are getting more used to working in this density through trial and error.

Tonight, first thing, I was given a Codeum to reverse the effects of G5 on the cells and DNA, the history of G5, where it initially came from, how it got seeded into humanities scientist/engineers and how G5 damages the cells and DNA...….. and a Codeum to reverse it!!!

The only catch is I can not disperse them via any electronic means. ie phone, internet, text, email, forums etc. The must be passed in person or through snail mail. There's reasons for that which will likely be pretty clear when you receive them. So if you want them please send me a private message with your mailing address and I will snail mail you a brief explanation along with the codeum and how to use it. You may pass it to friends and family as well, but only in person or snail mail. Not through electronics ever. And there is to be no charge ($) for giving these codes out. They are a gift and to be passed on as a gift.

I will be engineering the Codeum for reversing 5G effects into Orgone Generators to have a large area of spray to help all beings within the radius soon. There will be no cost increase in the Orgone Generators for this, its a gift, just as the codeum is a gift from the Palladians to humanity.

Wooo Hoooo! We just caught a break!!
CS, you are gob-smacking, god-awesomely luverly.

• I agree

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A more positive outlook describing the awakening process and the decline of the reductionist/materialist paradigm we still suffer from:

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

This is surprising accurate, or similar to something I was just shown / told in my last sleep. Not about 5G per se, but in a segment that was about why my dreaming data is not entering our beta brainwave spectrum so well right now. Due to my conscious mind beginning to participate, in these fields, in parallel processing data at higher processing speeds. rather than drawing it all out linearly. I went into a section wherein I am being told I can bring no external cameras or recording devices to hold the data. biological recording systems only. Undergoing the process. Training.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A more positive outlook describing the awakening process and the decline of the reductionist/materialist paradigm we still suffer from:
Very intriguing perspecting, noting first this:
For two millennia in the West we have been forced to accept the relegation of our spiritual nature to the sidelines. It has been acceptable to devote an hour or two on a Sunday to such silliness, but increasingly, with the advance of consumerism, even such minimal indulgence has been largely eliminated as we have focused ever more on the belief that our world is solely material and everything can only happen at that level. 5G is the apotheosis of this paradigm
And concluding this:
What is required is another way of seeing. Indeed, it is already here; we just need to switch to our own channel to see it. We just need to choose it. We need to switch off. Televisions, radios, computers, stupidphones – we need to shut out the noise and listen to the silence. There we will find the solutions, deep within ourselves.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Could also post this on the Social Media (Wiki, Fakebook, Google) link for their cencorship measures, but here we go again here:

• Love this post!

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Naturally, proponents of 5G will comment that there is no causal link and that the symptoms discussed are mere coincidences or delusions, etc, etc, etc. The sufferers themselves have a different story...And a vast vast number of highly degreed folks have the distinct impression that the "weaponized EMFs" are, literally, for whatever reason, an attack on all life forms on this planet -- truly absurd, right? (sarcasm). A well written article....decide for yourself

• Intriguing Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was rejoicing when I read the headline, then a bit sobered again since it just referred to the city and not to the entire European Union (Brussels is its capital city with the (useless) parliament and it is therefore sometimes used synonymously to the EU).
Anyway, it is still good news. Hope other cities and entire countries in Europe will follow suit.

• Cool Post
Reactions: June and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
what is in the beginning brussels can switch little to little to the rest of europe, hoping so in all the cases

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
what is in the beginning brussels can switch little to little to the rest of europe, hoping so in all the cases
This is my hope, too, Alain. Let's hope it is the start of the counter-revolution against the Deep State Technocrats and the Reconquista of sanity.

• I agree
Reactions: June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Here is an optimistic article about fighting the 5G roll out. Seems not all is lost.

Imagine Greta Thunberg and her handlers and her young 'followers' and opportunistic politician minions would fight against 5G instead of CO2. What a difference that would make.

|-)

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the difference between deep state propaganda and the needed thing to do

• I agree
Reactions: June
Here is an optimistic article about fighting the 5G roll out. Seems not all is lost.

Imagine Greta Thunberg and her handlers and her young 'followers' and opportunistic politician minions would fight against 5G instead of CO2. What a difference that would make.

|-)
Being somewhat in the public eye and knowing a little of what it takes to work up the food chain to get major interviews, I know a managed campaign when I see one. Greta is a 'picked poster girl' by some group with clout. There's a massive team behind her, sending out social media posts, getting her major interviews and TV spots, keeping her in the papers, getting her into buildings of heads of states, congress, UN and tightly managing her schedule and talking points. I don't know who the team is, but they are a crack team - I got mad respect for them!

I got a little story, a gentleman who I won't mention his real name, lets call him Bob.
Bob and I share the same Agent, we're small time talents and she does a good job getting us in front of the local public and on some international talk shows. Bob is getting hungry for bigger audiences to heal with his talents, so he left our agent for a week or two and met some other agents.
When he came back to our agent and made a few demands she said " I have other clients too, I have to help everyone equally, I can't stop serving them for just you, not on our current contract Bob." Or something like that.
His response was "I met the guy who managed the 'Me Too' campaign, he knows how to make something viral....if you can't help me I'll take his offer."

I hadn't known until that moment that the 'Me Too' movement wasn't a grassroots movement started by a black woman that went viral. Now when my agent tells me that Greta is a poster girl with passion coached behind the scenes on how to present and talk and what her talking points are and has a huge team opening doors for her I know it's highly, highly likely to be true.

(I'm not saying Greta and friends aren't passionate about the climate....just saying adults are managing this campaign)

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)