My brush with 5G (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Because they are ignorant. I posted a strong article on the Dumfries Facebook page, about the dangers of 5G, not a single like or comment. However, when I posted an article about a new sweet shop opening, there were nearly 100 likes and lots of comments.
I've noticed that people often need to hear the truth of a situation at least 3 times before they begin to understand. So, it is as just as important to be the first or second person, as the third. Of course, it is not much fun being the 1st or 2nd - sigh....

• I agree
Reactions: CrystalSong

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
At least the 2nd one can say to the 1st: "Hey - give us a leg-up!" First has no-one to ask.

I'm planning on going to see the guy I linked the video of above. He's going to do some free adjustments for those who come to his talk to help reduce the impact of G5 on them. Sometimes things really do come down to 'survival of the fittest' and G5 might just be a thing that brings that up for our species to deal with. I expect massive health problems in the general population as our bodies reconfigure to survive the radiation onslaught.
It blows me away that the general public can't seem to pay attention to things this big. I wonder how they will do when their brains are being fried? Will some survival instinct kick in at 11:59 and the screaming and yelling at the telecommunications systems begin?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
a kind of bad taste joke at work

one that was at work had as interest only football rap and woman

who will be a volontary guinea pig for 5g then? this person i described above as beeing the best ignorant kind of what is a danger, he laughed at entlighented discussions while present at work at the moment

i hope this person will receive the wake up blow before it is too late and the same for all others like him

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is the biggest ever example I think of profit before people though we have two world wars to compete against. However, this could really wipe out much of the population (as planned) We shall see!

I shall ask my Higher Self to do whatever is necessary to my Being to help me adjust.

It is 5G Crystalsong, not G5

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have noticed the same, Pod, if there is a article on a celebrity for instance, or as you say a sweet shop, there are hundreds of likes and comments, but when it comes to something that affects the health of the public like 5g, there is virtually no response, same with vaccines.

I sometimes despair of enough folk waking up before it’s too late, frankly I don t think they will.
I sometimes feel unless outside help comes along we’re buggered.
I have read many times that the the ETs who bring love and want the best for us, say they mustn’t interfere with our evolving and gaining our sovreignty, but it’s ok for the dark ones to interfere, and if we’re not very careful, bring about our destruction, sounds a bit one sided to me.

It’s not the fault of the public, they’ve been dumbed down by chemicals in the food, water and raining down from the sky, vaccines comimg out of their ears, babies injected with six different vaccines at one go, that will damage their immune system before it’s had a chance to development.

Then there is wifi and all of that stuff that affects our health.
We are lied to, deceived in every way, no wonder folk are apathetic, so I reckon we are going to need outside help.

Just my view of course.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
we need help and we receive help but it s only ignored by beeing blind and deef at the same

but real intervention which is more like you mean June can be done in a small amount in the hidden such as this articles as the dark ones don t show themselfs in their visual so nearly no one knows they even exist

all depends on our persistence to bring the truth to the ignorants independant what they may think of us. sometimes we need multiple attempts that a faction of a visual result is seen

just one idea which June thought at a moment healing the planet, if we heal kumar from the unwanted substances together with kumar the results are faster

what you think?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are lied to, deceived in every way, no wonder folk are apathetic, so I reckon we are going to need outside help.
just one idea which June thought at a moment healing the planet, if we heal kumar from the unwanted substances together with kumar the results are faster
Looking at my interactions with other people recently - they are intelligent and do take in what I share; however, they are stressed with just living. For example, it takes an effort just to get wholesome food, but add that on top of working all day and taking care of children, laundry, and the other thousand things that need doing each day, well, it is too much to handle. I really do understand because although I don't have as many family responsibilities, I often feel exhausted with trying to figure out the "truth" of a matter - the simple things that come up in daily life.

Let me be able to shop for groceries without having to read every label - I guess I'm saying let me be able to have some trust in my environment. Maybe that is part of the equation - realizing that very few businesses and governments focus on anything but their own bottom line is daunting - too much to handle. Perhaps that is why we gravitate to places like this - so we don't feel so alone.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and June

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The BBC did its first live 5G transmission today as the EE (BT) network went live for the first time this morning. I notice that at the bottom of the respective web page it says :-

Is 5G safe?
Analysis by BBC Reality Check
Some people have questioned whether there are health risks from 5G, but experts and regulators say there is no evidence of danger.
Similar fears were expressed around earlier mobile internet and wi-fi.
More than 200 scientists appealed to the EU to halt the roll out of 5G, saying that electromagnetic fields may be harmful to humans and the environment, and could increase cancer risks.
But the EU says exposure from 5G will be far below limits set by the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP).
"There has been no evidence to suggest that electromagnetic waves from mobile phones and networks are bad for your health," says Prof Malcolm Sperrin, Director of the Department of Medical Physics and Clinical Engineering at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust.
He says a causal link between mobile phone use and cancer in humans is unproven.
5G technology is new but experts believe it poses no greater risk than earlier mobile systems.

It would seem that the onus is on somebody to say that 5G is not safe, rather than the other way around, which is the way that it used to be.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
they have the ability to kill 5G service to our home.
That doesn't matter, you will still be surrounded by 5G EMF bouncing off of other objects unless you're in a Faraday cage or something. I was considering looking for a Faraday cage of some sort to sleep in, but I don't yet know how to test its effectiveness. A Faraday cage is supposed to block all EMF. Or something like that.

Please keep in mind that 5G rollout might be needed to wake more of the people, like when huge numbers of people being so tired they cannot go to work. Someone else in this thread said there may be a purpose to it. The following has to do with EMF radiation in general, but I do know I feel better after being away from all computers for at least 3 days.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm uploading/attaching an unfinished EPUB about EMF studies in general. It has links and abstracts to the studies I found interesting. Here's an example:

Vernon, New Jersey, has Down Syndrome cases 1000% higher than average

Vernon has many more microwaves transmitters per person than most towns.

Just rename the file to drop the ".txt" file extension so you end up with "emf-2019-test.epub". I can't upload EPUB files directly here. Don't try to open this with a text editor, it won't work because it's not really a text file.

Attachments

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That doesn't matter, you will still be surrounded by 5G EMF bouncing off of other objects unless you're in a Faraday cage or something. I was considering looking for a Faraday cage of some sort to sleep in, but I don't yet know how to test its effectiveness. A Faraday cage is supposed to block all EMF. Or something like that.

Please keep in mind that 5G rollout might be needed to wake more of the people, like when huge numbers of people being so tired they cannot go to work. Someone else in this thread there may be a purpose to it. The following has to do with EMF radiation in general, but I do know I feel better after being away from all computers for at least 3 days.
I have already suffered from nose bleeds all my life (veins too close to the surface or something), and high blood pressure. So I guess I will constantly have a nose on tap. The worst part will be if blood starts coming out the ears...

• A hug for you
Reactions: Alain and Linda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I have already suffered from nose bleeds all my life
I hate it when I have nose bleeds though I don't have them often. I did ruin 1 or 2 of my favorite shirts though.

Nose bleeds could be caused by genetics, dry air, exposure to nearby transmitters, and other things.

My weird thing is I have veins that blow in my eyes so it looks like my eye is bleeding. If I take a certain allergy med for more than 3 days it happens much more often so I get these during allergy season. I just say "Oops, I blew another gasket."

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST 5G? AND LLOYDS’ WON’T ...

The FCC and other government regulatory bodies, in collusion with the big telecomm industries, are ferociously pushing smart meters, 5G and the Internet of Things.
This roll-out is not only happening in the US, but all over the world. The giant telecomms gush enthusiastically about how EVERYTHING will be connected
OMG!! We’re gonna have Incredibly high-speed connectivity so your little girls and teens can, at supersonic speed, upload pix of their latest nail-polish jobs or cute puppy videos to FaceBook, Pinterest, etc., etc., for their friends to gasp and giggle…..and, of course, click “like” and forward these to their friends…. again, all at warp speed.
BUT WAIT!! …. There’s a tiny but growing wrinkle in this rosy scenario of sugar plums dancing in the heads of these telecomm leaders. Specifically, Lloyds of London, one of the world’s premier insurance groups, is refusing to insure health claims made against wireless technologies. And, other insurance companies are following Lloyd’s lead in this.
If you follow the money, this is HUGE. After all, if these wi-fi techno-toys are so safe, why is Lloyds leaving all this additional money on the table?
Well, Lloyd’s November 2010 Risk Assessment Team’s Report gives us a solid clue: the report compares these wireless technologies with asbestos, in that the early research on asbestos was “inconclusive” and only later did it become obvious to anyone paying attention that asbestos causes cancer.

• Winner
Reactions: June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks Toller. You've just shared the sleeping gun info.

Speaking of lying to the public...its so pervasive its in a great number of industries.

I had a custom kilt made for my boyfriend and gave it to him yesterday. It was 4 inches too small and he couldn't get it on. It was custom made for him based on the measurements he gave me. I was very bummed!
He couldn't believe it and kept saying 'but I have a 32 inch waist, I don't understand why it doesn't fit? All my pants say 32 inside on the tag, that's why I told you 32" inches when you asked my waist size."
We got the tape measure out and measured the kilt, it was 32 inches.
We measured his waist - it was 36 inches.
He said "it couldn't be he wore 32 inch waist pants". I told him to get his pants out, sure enough - they all had 32 inch waist tags and every single pair measure at 36 inches - it didn't matter who made them. Every single maker of blue jeans and dress pants were lying with their tags. Every single one. They added 4 inches
It upset my BF so much he got a stomach ache and nauseous, all these years he never knew that his waist wasn't 32 inches and that the clothing companies were playing to his ego. They tell you what they want you to hear and few people will ever pull out a tape measure and check.

This happened about 25 years ago with women's clothing. A size 12 dress became a size 8 dress because women were putting on a lot of weight and freaking out about how their dress size was going up - so the clothing industry changed to tags to accommodate the larger sized people. I didn't know it'd happened in the Men's apparel industry as well. Now I do.

• Jaw Dropping Post
  • New to me!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Alain

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Here's an international emergency appeal I found. At the bottom are good references (articles, studies), too.

As regards protection. Well, although it might just be a drop in the bucket I might dig up and apply (wear) my old Black Tourmaline and/or my old Q-Link then (a tip I got years ago from the Robert Bruce forum, RB himself is/was an endorser and wearing it himself). Skeptics of course called it a scam but there were some studies that were positive (see links). If you are interested see below.

Q-Link:

Black Tourmaline:

I also have 4 little orgone pyramids ( ordered from ebay... <:):fp ) in my appartment.

That is all for me. Will it be enough to 'survive'?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have a lovely chunk of black tourmaline at my doorway entry. I have it there to cleanse any negative energy that steps through that door (mainly lost and confused teens who carry and live with quite a bit of unresolved drama). I would love to be their white fairy godmother and tell them how to correct those things, but you can't interfere, people will insist on going their own way, and will learn through the process. So I just keep the tourmaline there instead.

Now I have read your post, I should perhaps incorporate it into the energy field of the electronics.

• A hug for you

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if nothing we posess is strong enough to hold it back i opt for having no more phone after and if work requires it it is offered by work

• Cool Post
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
if nothing we posess is strong enough to hold it back i opt for having no more phone after and if work requires it it is offered by work
It makes no difference if you use 'smart' electronics or not because this kind of 'radiation' will then be everywhere anway. You can become a hermit living in a hut in the mountains and you might still be affected.

• I agree
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've got some nice chunks of black tourmaline - sorry to say that they did not help with the 5G incursion. However, this is a fabulous stone for turning away unhappy, angry, and duplicitous people.

drakke1 mentioned the following article about a class action suit brought by cities against the FCC (Federal Communications Commission), Verizon, Sprint and others over the 5G rollout. I included a link to the actual filing, from which I took the following quote.

On September 27, 2018, the FCC adopted a report and order and declaratory ruling purporting to streamline the deployment of wireless facilities by preempting local government authority, overruling the “plain language” interpretations of this Court and other federal appeals courts, and prescribing the terms local governments must offer for use of their proprietary property. (from the second link)​

Like most legal documents, this one is hard to follow - there are several issues, but it mostly comes down to the federal government rolling over the rights of the cities to establish what is appropriate in terms of placement of the 5G paraphernalia. The city in which I live is pro 5G, but is balking at companies having total control of the location and installation of the equipment. Fine, I'll take that if it slows down the process so more info can come to light.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=123570

https://scientists4wiredtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-0307-Joint-Opposition-to-FCC-Motion-to-Hold-in-Abeyanc.pdf

• Helpful Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
From CE about Canada now:

This is also from CE about Trump (and btw also Qanon...) being on the wrong side of history with this one. A 'safer version' of 5G is being given as an argument by some, but it is a scam, there is no evidence of that:

:confused:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
From CE about Canada now:

This is also from CE about Trump (and btw also Qanon...) being on the wrong side of history with this one. A 'safer version' of 5G is being given as an argument by some, but it is a scam, there is no evidence of that:

:confused:
The article talks about EMF protective paint. I hadn't heard of that.
Has anyone else?

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Yes ..Lila, it is mentioned back in some videos pages back in this thread. I am wondering if Shungite is an active element in these paints. I am always wearing Shungite now ( always ). Any crystal, and especially clear quartz can be programmed to shield from harmful EMFs. This is the part contemporary science has yet to fully cognize and share. Crystals are programable. No program ( intent ) embedded then of course it is not going to yield. Same as contemporary devices.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Of course the best 'protection' from harmful EMFs lays in elevating our own consciousness - our own energy and physical body system. DEmaterializing - as it were. We all know the drill. ( turn ourselves inside out ). We are consciousness. Within this consciousness arises a blueprint of our being, our 'player' in this Earth life reality system. A template, comprising a mind/energy/body vehicle. The harmful EMFs cannot touch this to as significant a degree. We are the source - sovereign - and sole reality in this ( and are, or can grow to be in full command of our ship.

Those with the reverse awareness, of being a physical body first and foremost, inside which resides the rest, these are the ones most affected by harmful electromagnetic frequencies. And, also, those least likely to cognize the fact. We must help those we can.

<3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)