Multiple Deaths at Concert in Houston (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This may be one of the vax markers - either people dropping dead or someone going nuts and injecting people with something (as reported by person associated with the venue). It is a sensational story, and I'm loathe to write about them, but am going ahead because of the state of the world right now.

A source connected to Astroworld tells TMZ, someone in the crowd went crazy and began injecting people with some sort of drug, which caused panic and then a surge.
The source says authorities are trying to determine if those who went into cardiac arrest were the ones injected. We're told one of those who died is a 10-year-old.
The source says it appears to be a targeted attack.
We have not confirmed this report, but the source is a key person involved in the festival.
Prior to the show, hundreds of people broke through and destroyed the VIP entrance. It took horse mounted police to drive them back and secure the entrance. When it was evident that something was wrong, people climbed on the state and begged that the show stop, but no one paid attention to them.

Right now, there is as much chaos in the reporting as was at the event, but cardiac arrest is repeated in all of them.

Officials said the crush began as “the crowd began to compress towards the front of the stage” around 9:00 pm when Scott was performing. There were around 50,000 people in the audience at Houston’s NRG Park.
“That caused some panic and it started causing some injuries, people began to fall out, become unconscious and it created additional panic,” Houston fire chief Samuel Pena said at a press conference.
“We had at least eight confirmed fatalities tonight and scores of individuals that were injured,” he said, adding the cause of death could not be confirmed until after medical exams were completed.
Pena said a total of 17 people were rushed to hospital with 11 of them in “cardiac arrest.”

As more is known, this thread may be moved over to the Covid board. We will see.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Seems more like a surge of 50,000 people to the stage that caused the trouble. Heard pieces of an interview from an ER nurse who was there - she was caught up in pressing masses and knew she was about to black out. When she came to, she started helping injured people because the EMTs were overwhelmed. She said nothing was done to stop the people from pushing forward, and injured people were moved out by body surfing them to the edges of the crowd.

In other words, people had to take things into their own hands - literally in this case. I think this kind of situation where people work together and take care of whatever it is will become more prevalent.

Edit - More Info from another person at the event

She described the pressure of the crowd as compressing her ribs so she could not breathe and angling her neck so much she thought it might snap. She managed to create an opening to move away by biting a man on his shoulder.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
Regarding the 10 year old, I saw this this morning. I went to twit to get the original link but "surprisingly" the account had been suspended.

1636296586154.png

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This event is turning into a shit-show of massive proportions. Heard interview with our mayor this morning who said this event definitely will lead to considerations of management and controls for future events here. I have no idea what went on - drugs + alcohol + vaccine = cardiac arrest - or - pressing to the front lead to crushing some people to the point they could not breathe - or - someone injecting unknown drugs - or - a combo. So, a mass casualty event from an unknown source with possible vaccine implications.

Eight people were killed and more than 300 others were injured during the Astroworld Music Festival on Friday. Fans who lined up to watch rapper Travis Scott perform, quickly pleaded for the show to stop after an estimated 50,000 people in the crowd began to stampede towards the front of the stage.
What initiated the stampede has yet to be confirmed, but the push triggered a panic. Authorities said people began to fall out and become unconscious, creating even more panic.
“Once we started having the mass casualty incident, they were starting CPR on several people, and it happened all at once,” said Executive Chief of the Houston Police Larry Satterwhite. “It seemed like it happened over the course of just a few minutes. Suddenly, we had several people down on the ground experiencing some type of cardiac arrest or some type of medical episode.”
I've watched this particular video a few times - why is there a ladder against the stage, who was the person filming and did they respond?

The Houston Police Chief responds.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I saw a compilation of videos yesterday on this with multiple people dead and people who were trying to be resuscitated.

I don't understand why the show continued on with that happening.

It's quite insane, the entire the situation.

You also have to wonder if the vaccines are making people do weird and strange things in terms of decision making.

1636314061389.png

Other possible reasons for the deaths could be 5G being tested on the crowd as all were vaxed, and/or the sound frequencies being used with the music which could have activated the graphene oxide which lead to the health issues.

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Other possible reasons for the deaths could be 5G being tested on the crowd as all were vaxed, and/or the sound frequencies being used with the music which could have activated the graphene oxide which lead to the health issues.
very good possibilities - could be a combination of things. The performer has a long history of recklessness at his concerts, but it seems there was an extra element pushing people out of control. The same question keeps coming up - why wasn't the concert stopped sooner.

The Daily Mail has a good summary. This one is worth a read - scroll down to the posts from the ICU nurse.

Neeraj

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 23, 2016
Delhi, India
Astroworld occult sonic weapon deaths (similar to havana syndrome as u.s. cuban embassy)

Do a bing or google search "can rock music hard boil eggs". They are doing occult practices with the sound systems and the ingredients in vaccines may intensify the effect of sonic weapons, which they want in the population in anticipation of crowd control measures for future black op globalist projects. They may be experimenting on us like when they injected u.s. soldiers with syphilis and agent orange etc. Also Mr. Webster and his mk-ultra montauk boys altar-ego "Travis Scott" is a puppet. Aubrey "Drake" Graham was his handler on this case and the "DJ" in the background was the main controller off to the side. The Free-Masons of Houston embedded in the 911 EMS services were well prepared for the fall-out acting under orders of the Black hebrew israelites under Louis Farrakhan of Chicago and well known satanist Kanye Omari West whose mother they killed after plastic surgery procedure to gain compliance from Mr. Kanye Omari West.

Source:- https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/346544364/

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
For what it's worth, someone made a post on another forum and I copy the links. It shows that this 'spiking' with a needle is an alarming trend now, at least in the UK it seems. It is suspected by some that it is done on purpose as another means to keep people from gathering and 'inject' fear in the population next to the very substance - whatever it was - itself. Would be a new kind of 'concerted' terror attack for sure. Here is that list copied with links, all events in the UK and mostly in nightclubs it seems:

Preston;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news....entre-12444508

Dundee;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...e-25317868.amp

Nottingham; (Notts Police force have received 44 spiking reports dating from 4th September 2021)
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/inews...on-1261675/amp

London;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...d-21925844.amp

Ipswich;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...k-59162747.amp

Bristol;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.s...279.html%3famp

Reading;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.g...e-21994570.amp

Edinburgh;
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/w...lubs-8hkm0z893

Liverpool;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.l...y-21953600.amp

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...piked-21940931

Glasgow;
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.g...r-21890312.amp

Colchester;
https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/...ked-injection/

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lilia
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They are doing occult practices with the sound systems and the ingredients in vaccines may intensify the effect of sonic weapons, which they want in the population in anticipation of crowd control measures for future black op globalist projects.
Awhile back, I might have considered this too crazy, but not anymore. There was something else going on at that concert, and more people know it now.

Reactions: Karen Clover
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
shows that this 'spiking' with a needle is an alarming trend now
reminds me of the poison rings from the olden days or a Gom Jabbar, but this kind of spiking is another proof of insanity in some people.

Nara

Rambling Companion
RT Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Norway
Linda, I'm trying to avoid the news, but you always come with things that (if not cute and nice to read) are really important to know about and I'm reading this exactly few minutes after my husband told me that his sons (handsome and healthy 20 and 22) took the vaccine. One of the 2: or we've been slow to accomplish our ascension while many have already disappeared to high 4th to 5th, or... we've witnessed these things because we are ascending while the dark deep state tries to destroy everything it can because knows it lost the war already. It's shocking...

• A hug for you
Reactions: Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Linda, I'm trying to avoid the news, but you always come with things that (if not cute and nice to read) are really important to know about and I'm reading this exactly few minutes after my husband told me that his sons (handsome and healthy 20 and 22) took the vaccine. One of the 2: or we've been slow to accomplish our ascension while many have already disappeared to high 4th to 5th, or... we've witnessed these things because we are ascending while the dark deep state tries to destroy everything it can because knows it lost the war already. It's shocking...
Seeing people you love standing in line to take this shit is really hard.

Like your take on the current situation. I don't see nr 1 as most of the wake people I know are still here. Nr2 seems plausible : slow things down as long as possible and have the biggest collateral damage as possible,... To make sure we have to start from scratch... Somehow this resonates.

Reactions: Linda and Nara
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thank you, Nara, for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

Seeing beautiful, healthy young people and children take the jab does pain me, and as I wrote elsewhere, I carry hope that they got placebos or a weak batch of the vax. As far as I can tell, it is a total crap shoot as to how people will react, so I also hope that many will respond to the countermeasures at some later date.

If we are staying behind to help others figure things out, then I seriously want to renegotiate my contract. I'm putting my faith in my own dreams and visions that, although however much different and back to basics life may become, we do find a way forward. Yours and Bert's ideas about the others causing as much chaos as possible does feel on target. It is a classic move by a retreating army.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: azlynn and Nara

Karen Clover

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 2, 2016
Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA
“The ritual at Astroworld fest happened 666 months 6 days after the founding of the church of satan (incidentally Travis Scott’s birthday) and right after Drake made a surprise appearance. Travis Scott and Drake were born 66 months 6 days apart… Also Kris Kardashian 66th Birthday was the same day. (November 5th) NO COINCIDENCE.”

Remember the 5th of November.

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. Colossians 2:25

copied from madyson Marquette telegram channel.

• Informative
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I checked in with a couple of younger people, as I don't listen to his music. They were aware of the satanic images on "album" covers and considered he'd sold his soul. Saw a review of his concert here a few years ago, which was part of a larger music festival - forgettable music with lots of flames and lights. So, the flame thing has been going on for awhile. Also, in our local newspaper were stories from 3 people who attended. They were in the middle and at the side and unaware of the unfolding tragedy. The one on the side said people were fighting their way out and emerged flushed, sweaty, and gasping for air.

To me, it seems many elements were at play, but the satanic images were front and center.

Also, since we are focused on this event, what are we not paying attention to - Durham??

• Insightful Post
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Day 3 - The Daily Mirror continues hard reporting on the concert. I'm also thinking about how close it came on the heels of the Alec Baldwin shooting.

He has offered to cover the expenses of the funerals, and Drake spoke about doing what he could to be of service any way he can. More lawsuits are being filed, and the public is stepping up to end his concerts.

In addition to Crump's lawsuit, which is just the latest in a slew of festival-related complaints, Scott is also facing disapproval from the public.
As of Monday night, more than 10,000 people had signed a Change.org petitionaimed at blocking the rapper's upcoming Coachella performance.
The petition - directed at Coachella organizers AEG, Paul Tollet and Goldenvoice - cites the Astroworld tragedy and Scott's alleged negligence as reason to remove him from the concert line-up.
'With the recent tragic and unnecessary death at Travis Scott’s Astroworld concert, due to Scott’s own gross negligence and sheer lack of compassion for human life, we ask AEG, Paul Tollet, and Goldenvoice to remove his as performer at all of their festivals,' the petition reads.
The petition also demands that Scott be removed from next weekend’s Day N Vegas Festival.
The festival organizers have not publicly responded to the petition.
IMO - we've got a case of someone selling their soul for stardom and now is being used as fodder for crowd anger, or perhaps the level of crowd response was unexpected. Regardless, it is easy to see that he is expendable to TPTW.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"My thoughts on the latest crowd surge incident at the Travis Scott Astroworld 2021 festival. Thanks for watching, share ya thoughts too. #astroworld "

photo_2021-11-11_06-52-46.jpg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The fallout continues. Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner are on the cover of the coming issue of W Magazine, which already has been printed. The company is doing everything they can to stop the delivery of the magazines to the sellers and has scrubbed it from the website. Nike has pulled a sneaker to be endorsed by Scott.

Apparently, the latest death of a 9-year old boy was too much for the companies. While the deaths at the concert are out of the top news stories, companies are now distancing themselves from the performer. I suspect it is because there may well be significant legal troubles for Scott and the concert promoters.

Reactions: June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lynn at Psychic Focus has a reading on this event, which I believe is what many of us expected. It may well have been a planned event, but I have a sense that it got out of control and many more deaths occurred.

When I focus on this horrible event the first think I get is how dark and heavy the energy was surrounding this. It was as if a premeditated event was on the horizon, and people didn't know what they signed up for.
I get that there was to be a sacrifice, and Trav knew is was going to happen. It was more like an indoctrination into the "club" and his obedience secured his future success. These people in the public eye have to do, commit or be complicit in something terrible (create a blackmail situation for themselves) as security in exchange for their success.
The state was literally set with the dark emblems and even entrance into the facility. It was as if walking through the "gate" gave permission for what was to happen that terrible night. Many saw it as a theme or joke, but the PTW don't have a sense of humor. Most everything is a business transaction.
I see that at a certain point in the show when the attendance was high people were planted that started the stampede/rush/crowding. Once in motion, others innocently followed not even realizing what was going on. Before they knew it, it was too late and people were being crushed and trampled.
People that were able to escape tried to alert authorities, and the pleas were ignored because that was not the plan (I hear the phrase "stand down").
This is a horrible and sad illustration of how the PTW used their influence to take another famous person under their wing. Please send love and light to these families!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I think this is the video series which talks about the satanic imagery at this concert.

Demonic elements everywhere. People were gasping for air. This girl shows the flyers for Astroworld concert and shows all the eye and vortex symbolism.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Update

The House of Dior has indefinitely postponed a collaborative project with Travis Scott. Also, I found this quote from him in an interview revealing. He sees no responsibility for the tragedy - tragic lack of self-awareness.

“Out of respect for everyone affected by the tragic events at Astroworld, Dior has decided to postpone indefinitely the launch of products from the Cactus Jack collaboration originally intended to be included in its summer 2022 collection,” Dior told WWD.
Scott’s team told WWD that he and Dior both mutually decided to postpone the collection’s January launch.
The capsule collection collaboration between men’s artistic director Kim Jones and Scott’s Cactus Jack line was set to launch this January.​

Other cancellations have occurred.

A few weeks ago, Anheuser-Busch said it would be pulling Scott’s hard seltzer brand, Cacti, from shelves in the wake of Astroworld. The rapper, however, also claimed that it was his decision.
Last month, Nike decided to postpone the release of its collaboration with Scott — the “Air Max 1 x Cactus Jack.” The decision came one day after a 9-year-old boy who was trampled at the event died from his injuries, bringing the Astroworld death toll to ten.
Before that, the online game Fortnite deleted an emote that included an audio snippet of Scott’s track “Out West” from its shop. An emote is a dance move or action that characters can perform during an online game.
Additionally, a petition to stop the rapper from performing at next year’s Coachella Festival has attracted tens of thousands of supporters.

Seems to me that people are jumping a bandwagon as a way to assuage themselves of any contribution to this tragedy. I've yet to read of any real discussions about the content of the concert. Then this....

Earlier this month, Scott broke his silence on the tragedy in an interview with radio host Charlamagne tha God, in which the rapper suggested that the media are forcing responsibility on him because he was the face of the show.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dirt sticks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)