Multidimensional Man, Jurgen Ziewe interview - too good not to share (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Jurgen Ziewe has been following a strict regime of meditation since 1969. In 1973, after a six month stint of intensive meditation for up to five hours a day, he decided to abandon the practice completely, being disappointed with the lack of progress and some negative side effects. Then one day out of the blue, at breakfast, he spontaneously experienced a total dissociation from his body and entered a state of what he described as one of absolute clarity. After this he continued his meditation practice, but now paying homage to the experience with more humility than before. He directly attributes the spontaneous Out-of-body experiences that followed for the next forty years, to this powerful experience of consciousness singularity.

Jurgen has spent hundreds of hours, mostly in a super waking awareness in these out-of-body states, which frequently lasted several hours at a time. He soon mapped out what he considered to be the multidimensional reality man inhabits after physical death.

On one of these non-physical excursions he was met by a Chinese Master who put him through an intensive training process in order for him to reach much higher states of consciousness. In 1980, on one of these OBE journeys, he was taken once more into a state of absolute clarity. This and other significant experiences were chronicled in his diaries and later published in his books, "Multidimensional Man" in 2008 and "Vistas of Infinity" in 2015, by which time he had experienced another singularity event on a solitary mountain retreat, later published in his book, “The Ten Minute Moment”.

Jurgen sees himself as a reporter not as a teacher. His down-to-earth narrative has attracted the attention from the science community and he has recently contributed a chapter to a science publication entitled, “Consciousness Beyond The Body” by Alexander de Foe, where he explores the nature of nonphysical consciousness, in collaboration with other experiencers.

In his working life Jurgen Ziewe is a sought after commercial illustrator with a global clientele. Using the latest CG technology of the film industry has allowed him to document his experiences in alternate realities in a very visual format. His graphic testimonies have been likened to those of Swedenborg and his accounts of the higher spiritual realms give a vivid insight into the infinite strata of human consciousness which is rarely reported in such depth and detail.

Websites: http://multidimensionalman.com Some of Jurgen's "multidimensional" artwork: http://www.magicfantasyart.com/magicf... Virtual reality videos: http://www.magicfantasyart.com/magicf... Celestial-Song - Angel of the Earth - A new virtual reality project between Jurgen and composer Craig Pruess: Jurgen's commercial art: http://www.3d-art.co.uk/www.3d-art.co...

Last edited:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Thank you for this post, Lorna. Ziewe's books sound similar to what Robert Monroe did in his own series of OB explorations. I believe I will look Ziewe's books up. Have you read any of them?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I've just added the Buddha at the Gas Pump interview that seems to have been omitted from the original post, which is the entire reason that I posted this discussion to begin with. Apologies to all. That is the video with information that was too good not to share.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I ordered, Vistas of Infinity - How to Enjoy Life When You Are Dead and it will be here tomorrow. I get a text from Amazon when my order is to be delivered. I'm excited to read this book. Have you read his books, Lorna Wilson? I believe this is his second book. I may go back and read the first but I read that Ziewe was much more experienced at the time of this writing. I'll likely read them all. His work is very much like Robert Monroe's work which I loved. Thanks Lorna for this post. I had never heard of Ziewe before this post.

Last edited:
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
That is an excellent book and I've given away numerous copies. I dare say that if he is more 'experienced' it might just be with interviews - if that's possible, as his books are details that he documented for around 4 decades in his diary that his daughter in recent years convinced him to publish. What he has to say about what his dead brother-in-law told him about one purpose of death has stayed with me since reading it. Such a fabulous idea to contemplate. I won't spoil it for you Vickie by sharing that info in advance.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
That is an excellent book and I've given away numerous copies. I dare say that if he is more 'experienced' it might just be with interviews - if that's possible, as his books are details that he documented for around 4 decades in his diary that his daughter in recent years convinced him to publish. What he has to say about what his dead brother-in-law told him about one purpose of death has stayed with me since reading it. Such a fabulous idea to contemplate. I won't spoil it for you Vickie by sharing that info in advance.
Now I wish I would have ordered both the first and second! Oh well, I'll read them out of order.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
This is a just published interview:

Topics covered in the video include:

1. An explanation of non-local consciousness (NLC) and the dimensions of consciousness after death. (2:23)
- NDE’s / Near Death Experiences are not universal, unique to each person
- each person has their own “death” and “near death” experience
- how to collect effective data about other dimensions
- spatial reality is not after death reality
- our mind and feelings will determine the reality we experience after death
- why Jurgen wrote the book

2. Biggest misconceptions about death: it is an eternal resting phase. (12:20)
- R.I.P fallacy
- quote from Jurgen’s mother: “death is simply an extended form of gathering valuable information and experience” (13:09)
- how our work continues beyond this dimension of reality
- how other dimensions provide us other powers and abilities, not available here
- the impact of positive and creative attitudes
- why people don’t “fly” on lower dimensions

3. The importance of preparing for our life after death. (17:54)
- everyday is a first of an infinite future
- we get to continue our mental and spiritual work
- practicing and priming ourselves for greater states of consciousness
- no end in the process of “awakening” or “enlightenment”

4. How much of ourselves, our identity, we get to keep and what we need to shed beyond this life. (24:14)
- we exist in NLC (lower levels) with "identity intact" but to reach more sublime levels of Consciousness we need to transcend Ego identification
- the downside of Ayahuasca and similar experiences
- the pros and challenges of meditation
- how to experience permanent Ego shedding

5. An exploration of why suicide is not a way out, and what may be experienced in other dimensions as a result. (30:44)
- the relocation of our problem to another level
- the challenges and stress created due to beliefs
- why believing something does not make it so, or automatically shape our reality
- Jurgen’s experience in lower dimensions where we have to face our actions, experience what we have created
- how to live effectively for positive experiences here and in the afterlife (39:33)

6. How to work in accordance with the Laws of Nature and balance our “karma”. (41:28)
- the loss of knowing Truth
- the essential components of clarity and wisdom
- what to do if we feel “lost” in this dimension or others

7. Exploring reincarnation in context of life after death, time and space, and our roles, relationships and relatives. (49:34)
- our lifetimes as a “tapestry”; connected energy centers
- the access to understanding how our lifetimes and experiences connect
- experiencing the totality of our being
- the close bonds between those we help and those we hurt

8. Final words on how to deal with fear and insecurity dealing with death and the afterlife. (57:26)
- we cannot control reality, but we don’t have to be controlled by reality
- the role of acceptance and surrender

Reactions: Vickie and Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Jürgen used to be a member on the Astralpulse forum a few years ago. I also have two of his books and I really like what he writes. Bookmarked the interview now for a later watch.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This is a just published interview:

Topics covered in the video include:

1. An explanation of non-local consciousness (NLC) and the dimensions of consciousness after death. (2:23)
- NDE’s / Near Death Experiences are not universal, unique to each person
- each person has their own “death” and “near death” experience
- how to collect effective data about other dimensions
- spatial reality is not after death reality
- our mind and feelings will determine the reality we experience after death
- why Jurgen wrote the book

2. Biggest misconceptions about death: it is an eternal resting phase. (12:20)
- R.I.P fallacy
- quote from Jurgen’s mother: “death is simply an extended form of gathering valuable information and experience” (13:09)
- how our work continues beyond this dimension of reality
- how other dimensions provide us other powers and abilities, not available here
- the impact of positive and creative attitudes
- why people don’t “fly” on lower dimensions

3. The importance of preparing for our life after death. (17:54)
- everyday is a first of an infinite future
- we get to continue our mental and spiritual work
- practicing and priming ourselves for greater states of consciousness
- no end in the process of “awakening” or “enlightenment”

4. How much of ourselves, our identity, we get to keep and what we need to shed beyond this life. (24:14)
- we exist in NLC (lower levels) with "identity intact" but to reach more sublime levels of Consciousness we need to transcend Ego identification
- the downside of Ayahuasca and similar experiences
- the pros and challenges of meditation
- how to experience permanent Ego shedding

5. An exploration of why suicide is not a way out, and what may be experienced in other dimensions as a result. (30:44)
- the relocation of our problem to another level
- the challenges and stress created due to beliefs
- why believing something does not make it so, or automatically shape our reality
- Jurgen’s experience in lower dimensions where we have to face our actions, experience what we have created
- how to live effectively for positive experiences here and in the afterlife (39:33)

6. How to work in accordance with the Laws of Nature and balance our “karma”. (41:28)
- the loss of knowing Truth
- the essential components of clarity and wisdom
- what to do if we feel “lost” in this dimension or others

7. Exploring reincarnation in context of life after death, time and space, and our roles, relationships and relatives. (49:34)
- our lifetimes as a “tapestry”; connected energy centers
- the access to understanding how our lifetimes and experiences connect
- experiencing the totality of our being
- the close bonds between those we help and those we hurt

8. Final words on how to deal with fear and insecurity dealing with death and the afterlife. (57:26)
- we cannot control reality, but we don’t have to be controlled by reality
- the role of acceptance and surrender

I still haven't had a chance to watch the last video you posted with Ziewe but I have it, and this one, bookmarked. They both sound very good.

I'm almost finished with his second book, Vistas Of Infinity and I have to say I'm blown away. Robert Monroe's work in OB states was amazing but Ziewe has so much more clarity and understanding.

There are so many lessons to learn from his work about what happens after death but also lessons about our current lives. His book is truely astounding work. I have ordered two more of his books. This is such important work. I have to thank you again for the original post about Ziewe, Lorna.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)