Mother Energy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had another series of wildlife encounters and finally figured out the common thread - mother energy.

First a doe and her twin fawns came to fence. I sensed that she was introducing her babies to me. (They don't often walk along the ledge next to the fence.)

A mother rabbit hopped out from under the deck right in front of me. I was surprised and stayed still and said hello. She looked at me for a moment and slowly hopped away. (Every year we get a mom building a nest under the deck.)

Then a rock squirrel ran right up to me on the deck while I was in my rocking chair. As their name suggests, they live in rocky areas, and I've seen them beyond our fence. We were equally surprised to see each other.

Then to make sure I got the point, a tarantula hawk wasp chased me around the deck. They are big and quite beautiful with black bodies and red wings, but their sting is rated in the highest pain category. You will fall down and scream for 3-5 minutes. So, I was not calm. She could have stung me if she wanted, but I believe it was more of a "PAY ATTENTION" visit. (From a FB post that Kristy made, I learned that wasps represent feminine energy.)

I feel as though they are a reminder of the mother energy - our mother Gaia, as well as the tender and fierce energies we all have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)