More Weirdness With Numbers... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
So quite a few of us have already commented on our seeing interesting and unusual number sequences lately, mostly dealing with time. I think I've discovered a new twist for myself. For the past couple of months, I've been noticing "double" numbers lately...numbers like 88, 77, 66, 55, 44, and so on.

I'm noticing them as temperatures, and on websites (yesterday for example, a 7272 almost "jumped out" at me as the number of people who had watched a particular video). But every single day, I'll pull my phone out of my pocket and notice that my battery/power level is at one of these numbers. Yesterday throughout the day, for example, I caught the readings at 88%, 77%, 66%, and 44%. It's not like I'm pulling my phone out constantly, either. I'll pull my phone out after an hour or more and immediately notice that it's at one of these double numbers.

I'm aware of the meaning and power of so-called "Master Numbers" (I'm constantly seeing 11 and 33 everywhere lately), but what of other doubles? I've read that they're more "powerful" because they're doubled, but what on earth does the fact that I'm noticing them constantly mean?

Ideas, anyone???

:confused:

Reactions: Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I fall prey to the idea that the more we focus on something the more we will see something. So, I don't know. Of course, the meaning behind it especially since you're seeing repeated numbers more often is out of my comprehension.

To clarify, I think that some repeats are true, but just not all. I'm into the grey area, same with ufos.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I agree with, Brian. The more we pay attention to something the easier it is to notice it. I do think many numbers are messages though just not all.

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)