Article MORE ON THE ECLIPSES COMING AND THE CURRENT EFFECTS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Taurus full moon , calling the eagle.jpg

Its time to run over the eclipse material again as shock after shock is hitting the people I love and those you love too, as well as our own selves. Bear with me as this is a different type of forecast to usual but it applies in these times…

And it is long which I hate to inflict on you.

Since the last post I lost a dear friend and colleague age 75,, a Naturopath with many different qualifications in many different therapies who also operated a quantum healing diagnostic system. A humble and brilliant man who was hardly ever sick himself except for an allergy the same time every year. I thought he would live forever as he has been my main healer for 40 years but I learnt a lot from him.
His spirit has been strongly around me but since his funeral service he has gone off to help the world from “up there” with even more important work as he was passionate about peoples freedom of right to choose and to heal naturally.

I will share with astrologers among you that he was born on an eclipse in Sag at the same degree as the one coming 4th Dec near his birthday and therefore his death related to that eclipse coming in the same degree as it was preordained, and they have an effect up to a month before hand and in this case the Partial lunar eclipse tomorrow is at a midpoint of his Moon and Venus so that applied also a long with the suddenness of it.
Plus all year Saturn was on his horizon opposing his Pluto on the 7th cusp in Leo. His heart was involved in the sudden death but it was still unusual and a once off , as the event lasted 24 hours with a peaceful death. A heart aneurism basically out of the blue but it was the dual eclipses affecting both his luminaries… Normally we do not see such strong evidence in personal charts.

Of course this makes me a little nervous as my Moon in Sag is exactly on the eclipse degree coming on the 4th or near enough. But I am pretty sure it will affect me through other people as it already, which has left me shocked and emotionally devastated and much nore aware of the thin veil between life and death, so prevalent near eclipses especially associated with Scorpio,Taurus axis.

This last week in NZ and Aust , other countries too I am sure, has brought news of people losing jobs, health workers with years of experience now without income now, and seeing some of my family in shock and next to come the Hospitality workers . Its brought news of at least one country locking people down in the millions.

We all need to remain strong as this world changes and it was inevitable it would as what I am seeing happening is that the Govs are more or less commiting crimes against humanity so those Gov systems will ultimately fall which always happens asl ight wins out over darkness and we obviously do not want such systems to rule us in the future so if we look at it from the positive viewpoint they are doing the work for us and making it easier to clear out the darkness and tyranny , to clear the way for a brand new system which is already being formed by good peaceful people with a lot of planning already taking place, for these people who are so skilled to band together and form new communities based on stable systems , well thought out and already being run in a common law system. Common law will be learnt more about for the times to come and less reliance on any existing Gov system as numbers grow to support this new system so the Gov itself will become obsolete. Nor do not see good, intelligent people in the armed forces putting up with what is happening for much longer and I think that will take care of itself worldwide.

Our thinking has to change and very soon, before we acquiesce to a system that will enslave and control us.
Freedom is in our hearts and souls but not the hearts and souls of those we have trusted to rule us. We must say NO much more as there is no real law that can enslave us the way the system is already doing now as it was never law, only a threat of the same so we have been coerced by fear to do something that could long term harm our health and lower our immune system to the extreme.

Tomorrow which is the 18th in NZ and 17th elsewhere, Mars is opposing Uranus the day before an eclipse in Taurus at 27 14 degrees so it becomes part of the eclipse energy. This is an eclipse of extreme power even if not total, but there is an Apogee Moon near by that even though furthest from the earth it acts like a laser beam in specific areas of the globe, with a lot of concentration, very like the concentrated power of Pluto himself ruler of Scorpio, that is where this eclipses axis is, so we can expect something powerful to happen that is unexpected and makes a big impact.

The individuals who feel this would be born either at the end of Scorpio and Taurus or near 12 degrees of the same signs OR have planets or points near there.

I do expect some Earthquakes of large magnitudes in the coming days but also some more explosive situations globally and actice of a revolutionary nature.

This is a new series beginning in Taurus and Scorpio, that lasts until Oct 2023 and will have a lot to do with rooting out the dark energies that have been a part of our lives for so long but are now making a play for total world power.

The eclipses will, every 6 months also be about the world monetary systems- banking, housing , economy and climate change which is about money anyway at this point in time.

And speaking money – I get the impression we are not going to be lacking in that direction as there is so much money available right now from Gov sources that one wonders where its coming from…
Still, the system of power where money is concerned is about to change forever in the coming months.

Mars and Uranus carries a power that compels us to individually take quantum leaps of courage in new directions so use that to your best advantage.

As Moon conjuncts Uranus today as well this is a strong combination as the Moon affects our weather and major earth changes when in a combination with eclipses.

There are some interesting quintile aspects today with Sun and Saturn involved and Mars /Pluto. The main signs are Scorpio. Aquarius, Leo and Capricorn, also Aries.

These quintiles are empowering to the extreme and they enhance our abilities mental and physical , on many levesl of being . Two together are strong and bring a positive influence to the extreme opposition that is a really dynamic electric effect that in this case also reaches very deeply into peoples psyches and lives . Its like a drill in fact , a laser drill at that , direct and to the point.

This post is long which I again apologise for but there is also the eclipse day itself to write about, happening in NZ at around 10 pm but starting before that time so it will be visable.

The Moon should be red and it will be worth looking at.

Although the Mars/Uranus aspect is strong for sudden events and change in the very structure of our lives, on the day itself, the aspects are positive with Mercury trining Neptune. Scorpio to Pisces at 20 degrees both signs and Venus trining Uranus Capricorn to Taurus 12 degrees, the first bringing high intuition and creative thinking – the ability to transcend our thoughts to higher realms and to see the deeper meanings of lifes extreme happenings, very good for Virgos and Geminis as well as Scorpios and Pisceans.

The Venus aspect brings stability and feelings of security that may present themselves in unexpected or unusual ways , good for Taureans, Librans, Scorpios and Aquarians.

These positive aspects always help when such strong and unknown "out of control" energy is around us and we must remember that Venus is rebellious at this time wanting to thumb her nose at rules and laws even though she is in Capricorn virtually in handcuffs at this point.

Venus in Capricorn is tying us all up in chains so we follow the rules that are totally against human nature, but OOB planets do not follow rules so easily and Uranus brings highly original and unusual solutions or actions. whereas Pisces offers similar – highly creative thinking in fact .

I believe this eclipse is a game changer although we may not hear the best result for two weeks but the wheels are in motion and will continue to be until that time.

Stay strong and buckle seatbelts again and be ready to do your bit preferably in peaceful ways but say NO to tyranny if you need to and stand your ground as at this point there is safety and power in numbers. Support others who are confused or floundering under pressure so that can make choices that are right for them even if not right for yourself and try not to judge either way.

An era is about to end with the last eclipse in Sagittarius, so this is the beginning of that AND as it has taken two years to build to this point, which is a peak time coming, then it could take the same time to unravel world wide but there will be many angry people as I feel this building up as I write this wirth the power of this Full Moon eclipse and its highly rebelious energy.

Kia Kaha, Stay strong people and stand firm on what you think is right at this pivotal time in Earths history.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've been wondering what your thoughts were on this upcoming eclipse. Thanks for taking the time to write all of this up. This sounds even far more powerful even than I'd been expecting!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I've been wondering what your thoughts were on this upcoming eclipse. Thanks for taking the time to write all of this up. This sounds even far more powerful even than I'd been expecting!
I also wrote about them in the last posts Lila. Been for a while as they are so important . Regarding the last one I think I have written much more in other posts as that is the big one, same as mid Dec last year

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My birthday was the 15th, and I've been feeling the energies, including the anxieties of the people. My dreams have been full of the changes, too. Thanks for the update. Here, the eclipse starts at 12:02 AM and ends just after 6 AM, and I'm likely to see it.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
My birthday was the 15th, and I've been feeling the energies, including the anxieties of the people. My dreams have been full of the changes, too. Thanks for the update. Here, the eclipse starts at 12:02 AM and ends just after 6 AM, and I'm likely to see it.
Its a very long eclipse this time, the longest for some time.
Happy Birthday for the 15th dear LInda!

• Thank you!
Reactions: Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's the most beautiful moon, perhaps ever, out there! That feels really, really good.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and Janne

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Dear Dear Janne,

So sorry for the loss of your Dear friend. The suddenness always hurts doesn't it?

Nevertheless, you have written words of beauty which we all need in this time of ugliness. Thank you!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
eclipse update

Moon was so large this evening and had an appearance I'd not seen before. It looked like layers of shining and glittering crystals. The path of the moon goes right overhead, and as I write this now, it is shining brightly over our home. It is so bright that I could not see the beginning of the eclipse. It is late, and I'm sleepy, but who knows, I might wake up later and check again. This eclipse has a different feel - like a path has been decided, and it is a sparkling one.

Update
Went out around 5:30 and it was in the trees across the street, looking as big as ever. Since it was such a long eclipse (midnight to 6 am), I could not see a difference at the beginning or end.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
The Eclipse on the 4th Dec(might be 3rd where you are) is total and solar and throughout history this type has seen the rise and fall of world leaders and major changes in our world. This is the end of an era and the beginning of a new one where law and freedom is concerned. I see it as a peak in the current dark energies that are taking over the world. After this the light will begin to return more powerfully. The collective has to reach a certain point in their evolution before this can happen I believe and open their eyes to what is really going on.

• Divine
  • Winner
Reactions: Linda, Lila and Pod
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Dear Dear Janne,

So sorry for the loss of your Dear friend. The suddenness always hurts doesn't it?

Nevertheless, you have written words of beauty which we all need in this time of ugliness. Thank you!
Thank you so much for your understanding . I always feel that you "see" me. I am still devastated by this loss of a man who could heal so well and always sooth me with his words and understand where I was coming from. We often swapped ideas over the last 40 years and I was his astrologer as well as his patient . He saved my life when no doctor could. But he had a heap of qualifications in natural healing, Osteopathy too, acupuncture and much more.
He used a quantum healing machine more recently to diagnose . He was also very psychic I found out more and more as I got to know him . He was never sick a day in his life which made it harder so those who knew him could only think he went to the other side on purpose where he can help much more. His spirit came so close to me and confirmed this and at the service it was a bit too close as I felt what had happened to him as he passed over. I felt dizzy and had to sit down as my heart was racing and I had to hold my hand there to calm it, but he had a calming influence for the days near the funeral and there were a few miracles happening too amongst my family of healers.
And so yes sudden loss is the worst especially with someone whom you thought would be there forever as he was so young for his age...

Thanks again for your kind words.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Some special souls create such a vacuum when they leave and we know we will never fill that space because they are so unique.

My Dearest friend Christine left 7 years ago and still I mourn her passing. She came to me in a dream, wearing a full length gold lame dress and with her hair styled like Marilyn Monroe, up one side, down the other. She looked and felt gorgeous and I was so happy for her.

I send hugs for your heart Dear Janne and a hope we will all be reunited in 5D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This entire we I have seen skies like never before. The eclipse itself stunned me with both the beauty of the moon (including the night before where it was slightly misted over and just sparkled) and the feel of things like a corner has been turned toward a beautiful place, with some mud still to traverse which feels like a tiny inconvenience compared to the joy ahead.

Then there was the sunrise a couple of mornings ago when I woke far too early to go to the bathroom and tiredly walked back and forth. The light at the window, which was just starting up, kept drawing me to look so, tired and just wanting to snuggle back up in bed as I was I trudged over to the window to check out what kept pulling me. I'd actually turned back around from my bedroom door as something in me recognized a magical something in the light. It was the most incredible sunrise I'd ever seen. By that time, I was flinging open the door, barefoot and all to stand and gaze as long as it lasted. The entire sky, including a big chunk of north and south was bright with color, not just the east.

Then the sunset which my daughter called me to which had the brightest colors ever. It felt like it had an edge of the colors I only ever see in my dreams (I know you know what I mean June as you've written about them) which are just so much more intense, more electric than my mortal eyes ever see. Thank you, beautiful daughter!

There is truly something amazing going on in the skies just now. I just keep seeing it. The clouds, the sun's play, the moon, all of it is a celestial feast. It feels like soon I'll be hearing the celestial spheres spinning, lol.
And this is for a lunar eclipse, albeit an incredible one that feels like a turning point (as I wrote in this week's remote group healing session). What will happen when the 'biggie' comes along in the form of early December's solar eclipse?
I know I am really, really excited about it all :-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just keeps getting better. I felt I had to share this.
Since I've found them amazingly apt + accurate for questions I've asked and I was curious, I asked the Sabian Oracles what the upcoming early Dec solar eclipse is bringing. This is what I got:
Taurus 4 THE POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW
This Symbol speaks about connecting your inner thoughts with your rational conscious mind so you can communicate the feelings you wish to share. Like the ‘Rainbow’, this is not really about the elusive ‘Pot of Gold’ at its end, but rather it speaks of the wonder the rainbow creates as it links heaven and earth. Rewards will come from creative efforts built on talent and application. Good things sometimes just fall out of nowhere.
The promise of riches, in whatever form they may be. Creative integration. Goals and ambitions. The search for treasure. Fantasies, talent and beauty. Illusions versus reality.

Seeking easy, tempting solutions. Thinking that rewards are “just over the horizon”. Elusive success. Castles in the air. Pipe dreams. Giving up on dreams.

PS I'd done the same for last week's lunar eclipse and got 'Flag Turning into an Eagle'. I found both extremely uplifting. Tough to pick which one is more so than the other :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)