Article More info on Pisces Full Moon and coming times (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
pisces full moon 6.jpg
Happy multidimensional Pisces Full Moon people, Pisces in particular but also Virgos plus the rest of us.

This is a cathartic time for everyone and as I write this it is one hour away from being exact.We will feel this most in the area of our lives where Pisces and Virgo fall in our birthchart patterns, both solar and natal.

If you don’t use equal house then check that too, to see where this Full Moon falls. As a Pisces I am getting a pretty clear picture of what this Full Moon is all about and Virgos are feeling it in their relationships most, or in how they relate or through "others" close to them or that they work closely with.

And as mentioned in my last post which you can also check, it’s a global health crisis Full Moon being on the Virgo/Pisces axis. A message could also be “will I be a victim or not”. As Pisces can be that as well as be the highest of the high on spiritual levels as there are both octaves in this signs energies.

Pisces is a sign that encompasses all the other signs within which is why it has been written that if you choose to be born a Pisces you are at the end of a spiritual evolutionary era but then it is also written we need to be born in every decanate of every sign at least once to complete our specific cycles.

But in these times there are also many volunteers choosing to be born that have never been born before so they feel like strangers here no matter what sign they are born in.

But I digress as is to be expected in this strong Moon energy being a Piscean myself and born in the first dscanate which is ruled by Neptune.

Today Venus is quincunx to Chiron, Scorpio to Aries an aspect of trying to equate our deeper feelings and “knowing”, even fears or phobias along with the urge for courageous clearcut action, as a quincunx brings the ability to work with different energies and circumstances for a good result.

Scorpios, Taureans, Librans and Arians come under this influence but we can all tap into these aspects.

Venus is also quincunx to Ceres in Gemini, an aspect of how to reveal our deepest thoughts and secrets, tell the world rather than keep it all to ourselves and if we do reveal, how to go about it. The same signs are involved except Aries bu adding Geminis. But again it can refer to any of us.
The signs degrees are 10, 11, 12…

Vesta moves into Scorpio for at least two months where she will teach us all (and especially Scorpios) to keep that eternal flame of divinity within burning brightly.

This is bringing more self awareness for us all and it is indeed really important to learn to focus strongly on self during your meditations for this purpose in the times ahead, as they get more strange and controlled by dark forces , as we really are in a time of war on another level of being that is now manifesting again openly on this planet as has happened throughout time and now seems to be coming to a real head, due to this struggle we are having to move fully into the Age of Aquarius hampered by what has become known as the New World Order that was never actually voted in by the every day person…

Vesta in Scorpio will teach us more about our own inner sanctuary and how to maintain that in our every day lives perhaps more in the sense of a really safe physical sanctuary in the two months ahead.

Strong emotional, spiritual, mental and physical boundaries have never been so important.

Mercury trines Jupiter, Libra to Aquarius which means good news and more mediation taking place between politicians, companies and many others, and lets hope unions, as different groups of our societies rise up to demand their human rights against Gov control that is growing more every day.

This aspect is positive for Librans, Geminis, Virgos , Sagittarius and Aquarians for finding solutions and for all that these various signs represent to us all, such as the Sag energies being a sign of many different countries and cultures involved in the various Full Moon scenarios.

Tomorrow after the energies of the Full Moon settle, the Moon will be in the active sign of Aries which gives us more courage, so our sensitivities will begin to abate once more.

Juno will be active from Sagittarius , forming another quincunx to Uranus in Taurus which is a sign of negotiations taking place on matters relating to our basic needs and security levels . Again this suggests via Sag and Aquarius, that groups and specific causes are involved and ways are being found to deal with the issues. I find these quincunxes helpful in this time.

Juno is a trouble maker when totally afflicted but a quincunx usually brings a way out of any situation.

The Sun is due to move into Libra, the most political sign of the zodiac or at least the best for making agreements and problem solving, so this makes Oct the best month for resolutions of all sorts and for a renewal to occur in those areas around our planet. This will be the 23rd my side of the world and 22nd elsewhere.

On that day there will be some surprises , some shocks to our senses as Venus opposes Uranus .

I have high hopes for Saturns move forward 10th Oct and the square separating with Uranus, that has caused this last years move towards a more communistic way of life and total control by Gov bodies.

Then when Jupiter moves forward on the 17th Oct , more action will occur of the positive type to return peoples individual rights and freedom.

It will be the 21st /22nd when Mars squares Pluto which will be a clash of the titans , so we will wait and see what develops then but it should be a major event globally involving some major world powers or leaders and it looks explosive. This could be the game changer we have waited for .

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tumultuous times indeed.
I continue to be stunned by the artwork you choose <3
As ever, thank you for sharing

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The layers she gets are simply stunning!i
I can just imagine her looking at a person and seeing the different parts/pieces/layers/aspects of the person

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Well I'm a Taurus, so when I feel I get "just enough" information to achieve a goal I like to charge forward. I have to learn patience. :)

Reactions: Janne

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I choose the art to blend in with my posts as this shows the multidimensions of Pisces
Yes, I am fully conscious of an eye right down there in the tummy-gut - gut sense!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)